Post your queries&questions here(see pg1) - Page 2

Posted: 17 years ago
hii,can sum1 plz tell me how can i make a blinkie like this one-

can some one pls tell me how to make animated avi and where from
thanx
Originally posted by jenny1000

I download them, imported them, they work fine, but as soon as I put them on the siggy, nothing appears
tht happens to me sumtimes so thn i use air brush n it wrks the 2nd button frm the brush menu

Originally posted by desi21

tht happens to me sumtimes so thn i use air brush n it wrks the 2nd button frm the brush menu

Jenny, maybe u must have given the background a particular colour, say red, and by mistake you would have used red as ur brush colour too, thats y maybe u dint see any effect 😆 !!

Originally posted by adorablegurl

its really easy i use freehead selection tool and make a circle around the eye wiht it
-the go the adjut
-click on Hue and saturation
- and select colorize or go ctrl+L
- and then pick ur color and press ok and u will get the reulst tell me if that helpd u

thnx soo much..it worked

how can u add curved borders to animated gif files and also make them in a slanting position

Wld greatly appreciate ur help
Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

Jenny, maybe u must have given the background a particular colour, say red, and by mistake you would have used red as ur brush colour too, thats y maybe u dint see any effect 😆 !!

or maybe ur tyrin to put the brush o nthe wrong layer n tht layer is not visible

Originally posted by friskysam

how can u add curved borders to animated gif files and also make them in a slanting position

Wld greatly appreciate ur help

Umm for this you will have to go bk to PSP and create the shape and then transfer it to Ani Shop. I'm including a pic so it's a lil easier to follow.

Hopefully this will help!

can anyone tell me where can i get brushes for psp8
For Jenny!

Jenny Jann ur problenm is very simple.. all u have to do is use one of the default brushes. u noe dat circle brush dey have in psp.. just use dat n den use daother ones.. it should be finxed.. da same thing had happened to divya i told her to do this n it worked.. da same thign 4u 2 should work!
Edited by pyaari_puja - 17 years ago