Posted: 7 years ago

Hey I am Nikhad and this time I have come with a new Meet OS again. This is dedicated to my Heer didi, I mean my Maria sissy. Long ago, I have written this on a chapter of a fanfiction on Wattpad which was based on a different couple. Tonight, I wanted to turn it in a Meet one shot. I just love Meet. So did some editing like added some lines as well as changed some and here it is. Maria sissy, this is especially for you sister ❤️ 🤗 This is a short one though. Hope you all will enjoy. 😆
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was raining heavily that day. Meher stood on her window looking at the beautiful nature and feeling the rain drops on her hands. The fragrance of the wet soil made her feel the best. She started humming the song which was playing on her laptop, just then her phone rang. Seeing the name on the screen a beautiful curve took place on her lips.

Meher: Hello, Preet!
Preet: Feeling the rain?
Meher: Umm, hmm of course. You?
Preet: Just thinking of coming to you.
Meher: Ah no, not in this weather. The weather is really not so good.
Preet: Come on, Meher. I will drive the car and come. Don't worry, not coming by taking a walk.
Meher: Okay then I think you can. *Smiles*
Preet: Okay, wait for me then. Bye my love.
Meher: Hey wait, Preet?
Preet: Hmm?
Meher: I love you Preet. You are the best guy.
Preet: Hahaha, let me come and tell you how much I love you. Okay my Punjaban?
Meher: *Blushing* Shut up Preet.                 
Preet: Okay Meher. But just for the time being, because will be on your doorstep in 5 mintues.

Meher saw after few minutes a car stopped in front of her house. She smiled widely looking at it. Preet has the keys of her house as they were family friends and have grown up together. Preet opened the main gate and came in. Meher and Preet got engaged last week. Meher's parents were not supposed to be at home because they went for the wedding shopping with Meher's cousin Heer. Meher was very tired after the early morning shopping with Preet's mother and sister so she stayed back. Preet looked here and there but could not find either Mr. or Mrs. Maan anywhere. 'Ah, so no sas-sasur and a nice rainy day romance with my girl' Preet thought to himself and smiled lovingly thinking about that.

Meher's Bedroom

Meher could guess Preet has entered her room already but she did not move from her place, she knew Preet would come and hug her from behind and she always loved that.
Preet: *Hugging her from behind* So my girl was waiting for this hug, huh?
Meher: *Turning to him* Ah, you have become so intelligent. Wow. *Laughed*
Preet: Yeah yeah very sarcastic.
Meher: Now, let us feel the rain?

Meher again started feeling the rain. Preet could not resist himself but to stare at the love of his life. She looked so beautiful while enjoying the rain. Her smile, her hair, her eyes. The raindrops on her hands and face made her look like a pearl in the sea. Meher saw Preet staring at her but she did not react. She always enjoyed whenever Preet stared at her. She did not disturb him from doing that at first but as Preet was looking at her for a long time so she started feeling shy. She turned to him.
Meher: Preet what are you looking at?
Preet: *Looking at her mesmerizingly* You are so beautiful. *Husky voice*
He came closer to Meher and kissed her softly on her lips. Meher closed her eyes and held the jacket of Preet tightly. Preet broke the kiss and looked at her. She was still there with her eyes closed. Preet this time pulled her for a passionate french kiss. While they were so deep into their kiss, the door bell rang.

Preet: Damn it! Who is it now? WHY NOW?! *Irritated*
Meher: Haha, poor you Preet.
Preet: Hey wait, is it chachaji-chachiji and Heer?
Meher: No, that can't happen. They can't come back this early. It will need at least good 2 or 3 hours more. I have seen maa's shopping list.
Preet: Too good for us na? *Winks*
Meher: Uff Preet. You are impossible.
Preet: Meher, when will you learn being not shy?
Meher: When will you learn to be a bit less shameless?
The door bell rang again.
Meher: Shit, we forgot someone was at the door. Let me check.
 Preet: I am coming too.

They went downstairs and checked who it was. It was Prem who was their best friend since childhood. Prem was a very jolly minded person and had a very funny nature.
Prem: So folks hello! Too much drowned in each other? Uff, you indecent people. *Chuckles*
Meher: It is nothing like that Prem. Come in.
Preet: What brings you here?
Prem: Well, Meher I am not coming in. Preet is so unhappy seeing me here. *Acts like sobbing*
Meher: *Laughing* Preet, you can't do this our best friend. No!
Preet: Oh these melodrama of yours Prem. Should I clap for you? *Sarcastic tone*
Prem: Ahahaha, don't be so afraid dude. I am not going to ruin your romance. As you told me that you were coming here, so I just thought to give these two hot coffees to you two. These are from the cafe where we always go. The weather was totally up for it and I was buying one for me so thought of buying for you people too. You two love it, remember?
Meher: This is so sweet of you pal.
Preet: Oh yeah, thank you so much idiot. *Hugs Prem*
Both the best friends laughed out loud hugging each other.
Prem: *Breaking the hug* Ah well, I am leaving now. Have a nice time love birds. *Winks*
Preet: Yeah sure, don't worry haha.
Meher: Bye buddy.

Meher closed the door.
Meher: Preet, wait I have some cookies at home. I am bringing it to have with the coffee. Okay?
Preet: Aww ,okay baby. I am right here waiting for you. Oh Meher wait.
Meher: Yes Preet?
Preet pulled Meher towards him and was about to kiss her again when meher pushed Preet back, showed him her tongue and ran away towards the kitchen. Preet just laughed at her cute antics.

Edited by Nikhad003 - 7 years ago
Nikhad, you're such a sweetheart! 😲Thank you so much for the dedication, wasn't expecting this!😲  What a beautiful surprise! 🤗I honestly think I don't deserve it! 😕😆
It's raining at my place after so many months, such a apt moment to read this! 😳
EEEKS so finally we got our Meet LOVE RAIN SCENE!😳
Can't stop blushing!☺️ Preet is so passionnate! ☺️UFFF SO MUCH LOVE AND PASSION in his eyes! ☺️

Meher was just so adorable! Loved her cute antics! 

LOL Prem disturbing them! 😆He brought them coffee!!! 😆Maybe he does the same thing with Heer... sharing the coffee on the same cup... 😆🤣*runs to rewatch Summer House epic moments* !!!!🤣

Made my day this was so romantic! ☺️
And Meet moments are so precious! AND LOVE! ☺️

Thank you so much for sharing this romantic Meetlicious story Nikhad🤗

Cool title - has bit mystery to it making us wonder what will happen.
Preet Meher phone convo I liked.
Prem's role is reversed here - he's teasing Preet usually the other way around.
That was v unexpected - bringing coffee to their home on a rainy weather huh.

awwwee This Is soo cute and Romantic
loved it
Thank for the PM :)
Cute story Nikhad.
Preet was obviously taking full advantage of the fact that Meher was home alone 😆

Prem showing up with coffee was a nice surprise...very thoughtful "kabab mein haddi", who was wise enough not to stay very long.

Loved the ending.

Thanks for the treat. 🤗
Aww such a cute n romantic os
Thnks fr pm.do write mre
Originally posted by lazychick.maria

Nikhad, you're such a sweetheart! 😲Thank you so much for the dedication, wasn't expecting this!😲  What a beautiful surprise! 🤗I honestly think I don't deserve it! 😕😆
It's raining at my place after so many months, such a apt moment to read this! 😳
EEEKS so finally we got our Meet LOVE RAIN SCENE!😳
Can't stop blushing!☺️ Preet is so passionnate! ☺️UFFF SO MUCH LOVE AND PASSION in his eyes! ☺️

Meher was just so adorable! Loved her cute antics! 

LOL Prem disturbing them! 😆He brought them coffee!!! 😆Maybe he does the same thing with Heer... sharing the coffee on the same cup... 😆🤣*runs to rewatch Summer House epic moments* !!!!🤣

Made my day this was so romantic! ☺️
And Meet moments are so precious! AND LOVE! ☺️

Thank you so much for sharing this romantic Meetlicious story Nikhad🤗

My Maria Sissy you totally deserve it, you do. Trust me. Thank you so much. I put this story up for you that day and I am so happy that you liked it. Hahaha I love Prem here too and you are crazy for him.

I Love You a looot. A lottt.❤️🤗
Originally posted by AASUS

Cool title - has bit mystery to it making us wonder what will happen.
Preet Meher phone convo I liked.
Prem's role is reversed here - he's teasing Preet usually the other way around.
That was v unexpected - bringing coffee to their home on a rainy weather huh.

Hey my Athi darling. You are totally amazing, you know? I am so glad you liked the title and Meet convo. Hehe yeah Prem is very different here and I loved writing him like that here.

Love you love you love you, thank you so muchhh.❤️🤗
Originally posted by tarannum6

awwwee This Is soo cute and Romantic
loved it
Thank for the PM :)

Awwwh thank you so much tarannum. I am so glad you took out time and read it. Feels so great to get a reply from you my love. Love you ❤️🤗
Originally posted by Fatima_Q

Cute story Nikhad.
Preet was obviously taking full advantage of the fact that Meher was home alone 😆

Prem showing up with coffee was a nice surprise...very thoughtful "kabab mein haddi", who was wise enough not to stay very long.

Loved the ending.

Thanks for the treat. 🤗

Fatimaaa 😆 Thank you so much love. Hehe yeah Preet is totally on naughty mood and I loved writing Prem here. Oh wow, you know the favourite part of this OS for me is the ending. See, I guess Meet Soul Sister's think alike haha.

Love you so much ❤️🤗