Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Seriously change lana toh Harshi ko rakte why her?🤓. There is no doubt on her acting capabilities BUT...age smajh jao re🤣

Even if she joins...i wish she is caste opposite the other lead😆 anyways looking forward to Param's comeback...his onscreen presence will over shadow everything, including Fan's WORRY😊

romaila thumbnail
Originally posted by: -RainbowPearls-

Param aur Neeti ke pair ko kya Parineeti bulaayenge😕

Tum akeli ship karna...😳

CrazyKupKakes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: romaila

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"><font color="#9900CC">Seriously change lana toh Harshi ko rakte why her?🤓. There is no doubt on her acting capabilities BUT...age smajh jao re🤣

Even if she joins...i wish she is caste opposite the other lead😆 anyways looking forward to Param's comeback...his onscreen presence will over shadow everything, including Fan's WORRY😊</font>
</font>

No di she doesn't have any acting capabilities, watxh one epi of kyy you will know
And you know what she herself said that she knows if she works with param , it will be shq vs kyy then too she will take up the show, her long time desire if working with Param is getting fulfilled after all
Anyway waiting for Monday hope fr d best wrna IF pe bhi uske fans ko jhelna asaan anhi hoga , we already had a bitter experience with them in past
BornAries thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
The worst fear has come true and I seriously don't even know how to react ..I will have to watch the show cause I have been waiting for his comeback since long and apart from him nothing else matters ...I know it is going to be really hard for Paramaholics , for Parshians, for SH-ians...but we have to behave maturely ..We can't let HIM down cause of her ..
Eagerly waiting for his comeback

Smiley get ready to spread his charm in Ghulaam forum ..baki ko ignore karo
Edited by BornAries - 7 years ago
romaila thumbnail
Originally posted by: CrazyKupKakes

No di she doesn't have any acting capabilities, watxh one epi of kyy you will know
And you know what she herself said that she knows if she works with param , it will be shq vs kyy then too she will take up the show, her long time desire if working with Param is getting fulfilled after all
Anyway waiting for Monday hope fr d best wrna IF pe bhi uske fans ko jhelna asaan anhi hoga , we already had a bitter experience with them in past

Actually haven't seen single epi of hers so have no idea about her work woh toh awein bol diya 😛🤣
Param's new role character is going to fall in love with simple girl...and she doesn't looks like the one😕...actually chodo, we should be happy for Param and will see what can be done later😊

P.s: No fear when everyone is going to be there😛..enjoy with friends, appreciate Param's work and ignore ALL😃
CrazyKupKakes thumbnail
@malai : Mai to pehle din jake hi wahan param ki praise mai posts bana dungi 🤣 and you know kyyians are all praises for param xD

@romi di : Abhi we aren't even confirmed about the fact that she will opposite param or vikas. Sab monday ko pata chalega!
BornAries thumbnail
@Smiley Yuss 🤣

We have decided to request for Ghulaam forum right after the first promo airs on screen and according to Param ..the promo has been shot already and some news portal reported that NiTi was present in the promo shoot so we can assume that she is doing the show ...

And I think she will be casted opposite Param as the other guy will portray a negative role(i suppose)..
CrazyKupKakes thumbnail
^^yeah i have often noticed that IF takes a lot of time to open new shows forums, we gotta keep irritating them xD oh that promo thing I didn't know , actually everyone on Twitter is saying that since disha was in the pilot episode and even we got pics so most probably she will be there. Everyone is just praying! 😆
BornAries thumbnail
Originally posted by: CrazyKupKakes

^^yeah i have often noticed that IF takes a lot of time to open new shows forums, we gotta keep irritating them xD oh that promo thing I didn't know , actually everyone on Twitter is saying that since disha was in the pilot episode and even we got pics so most probably she will be there. Everyone is just praying! 😆

No no ..Disha isn't there ..it's either Niti or someone else ..as Disha has been replaced and it's confirmed by SBS or SBB ..
BornAries thumbnail
I wish it was Disha ...she is so sweet as a person ...