Where is it all heading..

kautilya04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Amba nursing the ill midwife to keep her from revealing the truth. Mannu suddenly displaying so many tendencies of a girl. The eunuch creepily stalking and trying to get closer to Mannu with the intention of kidnapping her. The renewed focus on the enmity between Bajwas and Pawanias. Jagan hounding Amba with one accusation after the other. And of course, the majorly off-putting love story between Simran and that weirdo Raman.

Too many nasty developments in the story. 

Where is all this heading 😕  A huge climax with multiple bad endings? 😳 😆 🥱 I do want a tragic ending for the unpalatable "Mirza-Sahiban" love story (hopefully with Mirza kicking the bucket) because it would send out wrong messages otherwise. And also because I cannot tolerate Raman 🤢  😆

Barring that track, I want to see positive events. I'm getting tired of the intense and continuous negativity in the show 🥱  Amba deserves a break and so do the viewers 🥱

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

frankly for me raman simran love story is utter nonsense... mainly cos they r kids and just in 9th standard 😳. so raman weaving sahiba heer dreams and swaroop motivating that is a big 👎🏼 for me.. yes i do feel raman simran might just end tragic.. cos obviously the story has to move ahead to a leap and manpreet and raj... also i feel this sim raman story is just a filler 🤔

coming to the whole other side drama... i think the fact of mannu being a girl will be revealed to mannu finally.. it had to at some point... i think d show will focus on mannu's gender confusion now.. also this jagan trying to show that amba harjeet have an affair and mannu is thier kid might just end with everyone knowing mannu is a girl.. which is probably important at this point.. 
i have a feeling the show will head to a leap soon.. 🤔
kautilya04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivin-love

frankly for me raman simran love story is utter nonsense... mainly cos they r kids and just in 9th standard 😳. so raman weaving sahiba heer dreams and swaroop motivating that is a big 👎🏼 for me.. yes i do feel raman simran might just end tragic.. cos obviously the story has to move ahead to a leap and manpreet and raj... also i feel this sim raman story is just a filler 🤔

coming to the whole other side drama... i think the fact of mannu being a girl will be revealed to mannu finally.. it had to at some point... i think d show will focus on mannu's gender confusion now.. also this jagan trying to show that amba harjeet have an affair and mannu is thier kid might just end with everyone knowing mannu is a girl.. which is probably important at this point.. 
i have a feeling the show will head to a leap soon.. 🤔

You're being too kind by describing it as utter nonsense. I find it revolting. They should have shown both to be a little older and Raman to be slightly normal mentally for that track to click with viewers.  I hope you're right about this track being just a filler. 

And I really hope you're right about Mannu finding out her true gender. This current track is just too stressful and depressing. I wonder how the track will proceed after Mannu finds out the truth. Amba has been struggling for so long. Now I would like to see her children supporting her and making her life easy 🤔 Leap...yeah, maybe it's coming soon...
Edited by kautilya04 - 7 years ago
NamuVyas thumbnail

You're being too kind by describing it as utter nonsense. I find it revolting. They should have shown both to be a little older and Raman to be slightly normal mentally for that track to click with viewers.  I hope you're right about this track being just a filler. 

And I really hope you're right about Mannu finding out her true gender. This current track is just too stressful and depressing. I wonder how the track will proceed after Mannu finds out the truth. Amba has been struggling for so long. Now I would like to see her children supporting her and making her life easy 🤔 Leap...yeah, maybe it's coming soon...

actually the most disliking thing for me is jagan and his constant try to put down amba...frankly if women have no say in these villages then how come jagan mom has d last word in everything.. 😕.. 

i wish they had focussed more on the school and mannu raj and raj second brother who is known notorious than raman who is just annoying to watch... if u have seen veera on SP the show had lot of tracks for d kids... frankly till now in none of the tracks did i find that the serial enlightened any strength of mannu.. 
the worst of all was this simran wedding track.. it used to get to my nerves cos they totally stopped showing bajwas .. even swaroop amrit scenes were good.. they dint build up anything to the story there at all.. 

kautilya04 thumbnail
^ I almost gave up watching the show during the Chandar-Simmi marriage track. It was weeks and weeks of torturous viewing 🥱 And it was actually quite pointless 😕 The only real outcome of that track was that Simmi found out about Mannu's gender. I'm not sure why they dragged it for so long. Swaroop and Amrit's track would have been interesting. Instead, we are being given a ridiculous love story between two ninth graders 🤢

Yeah, Jagan's never ending plans are 🥱🥱 I guess Jagan's mom has so much power because she's the matriarch of one of the richest families in the village and she must have run the family and taken care of the finances for some years after her husband died 🤔 

I used to watch Veera before the leap :) Loved the kids in it, especially the little girl. Post the leap, I found the actor who played the brother's role quite apt for the role,  but somehow just couldn't accept the girl they chose for playing Veera. So I watched it for 2-3 epis after the leap and then gave up. In fact, in this show too, I don't think I'll be satisfied with whoever they choose to play Mannu after the leap 😆 
Edited by kautilya04 - 7 years ago
NamuVyas thumbnail

Originally posted by: kautilya04

^ I almost gave up watching the show during the Chandar-Simmi marriage track. It was weeks and weeks of torturous viewing 🥱 And it was actually quite pointless 😕 The only real outcome of that track was that Simmi found out about Mannu's gender. I'm not sure why they dragged it for so long. Swaroop and Amrit's track would have been interesting. Instead, we are being given a ridiculous love story between two ninth graders 🤢

Yeah, Jagan's never ending plans are 🥱🥱 I guess Jagan's mom has so much power because she's the matriarch of one of the richest families in the village and she must have run the family and taken care of the finances for some years after her husband died 🤔 

I used to watch Veera before the leap :) Loved the kids in it, especially the little girl. Post the leap, I found the actor who played the brother's role quite apt for the role,  but somehow just couldn't accept the girl they chose for playing Veera. So I watched it for 2-3 epis after the leap and then gave up. In fact, in this show too, I don't think I'll be satisfied with whoever they choose to play Mannu after the leap 😆 

i hated her too 😆.esp her voice was a major put off.. . i watched it for ranvi (shivin) as he is my fav.. 😳..i watched ranvi love story and then i was on and off when they focussed on veera love story.. actually waaris is using all background score of veera if u notice.. but what i hate is that they use ranvi gunjan beautiful bg music for raman simran 😡

actually they could have shown love story of swaroop and beeru.. that would have been nicer as he had saved her and there was scope over 9th graders... thankfully in chander track i was in india and had no access to and tv so i missed most of it.. mostly i read WU and was glad to have not watched.. i think they brought angad hasija as he was famous and it could increase trps.. but sadly there is issue with their tracks and script and not with actors..i feel they dont know how to proceed with the concept they chose... i think in general most of and tv shows r suffering bad tracks.. it should be some issue with the channel creatives... d same is with gangaa now..

kautilya04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivin-love

i hated her too 😆.esp her voice was a major put off.. . i watched it for ranvi (shivin) as he is my fav.. 😳..i watched ranvi love story and then i was on and off when they focussed on veera love story.. actually waaris is using all background score of veera if u notice.. but what i hate is that they use ranvi gunjan beautiful bg music for raman simran 😡

actually they could have shown love story of swaroop and beeru.. that would have been nicer as he had saved her and there was scope over 9th graders... thankfully in chander track i was in india and had no access to and tv so i missed most of it.. mostly i read WU and was glad to have not watched.. i think they brought angad hasija as he was famous and it could increase trps.. but sadly there is issue with their tracks and script and not with actors..i feel they dont know how to proceed with the concept they chose... i think in general most of and tv shows r suffering bad tracks.. it should be some issue with the channel creatives... d same is with gangaa now..

Oh God, yes...her voice! I'd forgotten 😆 Oh ok, his name is Shivin. He was good. I would have watched that show if not for the girl who played his sister. True, Swaroop and Beeru's love story would have been sooo much better than this current crap of Mirza-Sahiban 🤢 The show still has some moments of brilliance in writing and acting in many episodes but they need to put an end to this depressing track soon.  I cannot put up with too much negativity for very long in any show no matter how much I love it.