its jusssss mindblowing
too good
luvvly
i dunnno wat to say!!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

thnx alotπŸ˜ƒ
Cytherea thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 17 years ago
hey guys thnx alot for ur comments. dis part is dedicated to all dose who commented and those who didnt plz do comment coz it is encouraging!!

Anjali had noticed the distance between Shiv and Gauri but she also saw the love shining in their eyes and was curious to know the reason for this. She had heard a lot about Gauri from kavya and from what she could tell, Gauri was a terrific person and Shiv was very much in love with her. It was clear when he looked at her,smiled at her or spoke of her. Gauri in turn had the look of a love sick puppy everytime she looked at Shiv but she tried to hide it.

Anjali could not bear to see this so she cornered Gauri during their shopping spree. She asked Gauri the reason for all this and everything cme spilling out, the anger, the hurt, the love and the misery was evident.

Anjali: magar Shiv tum say pyaar karta hai! I can see it in his eyes. He loves you very much and I know that you love him too.

Gauri: nahi Shiv mujh say pyaar nahi kartay…but it is true that I love him very much. I hope that he is always happy.

Anjali: meri baat mano who tumse aur sirf tumse pyaar karta hai…tum khud dekhna tumhari muskurahaat ke liye tarasta hai, chot tumhe lagti hai aur dard ousay hota hai aur aankhein tumhare bhar aati hain per aansoo ous ke tapaktay hain. Yea pyaar nahi tou aur kya hai? Tum ous ke pyaar ko azmaa ker tou dekho khud samajh aa jaye gi.

Meanwhile Shiv is with Kavya, wishing he could be in Anjali's place. Both of them stroll around aimlessly, not talking to each other.

Kavya; you love her a lot don't you?

Shiv: what?

Kavya: Gauri! I could feel your anger when she hugged me in the restaurant I swear I thought u were going to beat me up. But do tell me you love her don't you?

Shiv: haan but I don't think she loves me!! I have given her a lot of pain and anguish. I don't deserve her. but do tell me how did you and Anjali meet?

Kavya: we were in the same college. The very first day of college and my friends asked me rag her. I went upto her and said "I love you" she said "I love you too" I never knew if she was joking or serious but at that moment I fell head over heels in love with her. she completes my life, without her I am nothing.

Shiv: what about Gauri? How did you 2 become friends? Shiv was curious to know all about Gauri.

Kavya: School main main naya naya aaya tha aur kheltay kheltay main gir gaya aur mujhey choot lag gaye. Gauri came running up to me and she bandaged me. She took care of me like my mother does and ever since then, she became my best friend. She is the sweetest most loving person you will eve meet but she never tries to show it. She tries to hide and shy away but that is her beauty. You will never find another girl quiet like her.

Both Shiv and Gauri were pondering over what Anjali and kavya had said. They were both lost in their thoughts that they never noticd each other and bumped into one another again. Gauri stumbled onto the floor with Shiv on top of her. Their eyes locked and once they were lost into each other again, unaware of the crowd they had attracted. They both came out of their dreamland and looked around in embarrassment. People were enjoying this cute scene and Shiv helped Gauri onto her feet.

Shiv: tum theek tou ho na? choot tou nahi lagi?

Gauri: main theek honn per Shiv aap dieting karein bahut bhaari hain aap, mujhey tou squish kar diya she said innocently, and laughed when she saw his bewildered expression. Shiv got the joke and started laughing aswell. Pretty soon both of them were laughing so hard that they had to hold each other so as not to fall down. Meanwhile Anjali and Kavya had been looking for the 2 of them and were really happy to see them getting along.
All of them headed to a restaurant for dinner and Shiv and Gauri head home dropping Kavya Anjali home. On their way back, it started to rain. Gauri stared at the rain; she loved it when it rained. Many people considered it depressing but she loved to welcome the rain with open arms. She looked around in surprise when Shiv stopped the car. He got out of the car and was soaking wet within a matter of seconds. He approached Gauri and asked her to dance. Gauri accepted and both of them started dancing, not taking their eyes off each other for a second. Shiv held Gauri close to him and twirled her around, smiling when he saw her joyous expression.
Both of them were lost in each other and Shiv brought Gauri closer till they both merged as one. He cupped his hands around her cheeks and brought his face close to hers. It was as if the whole time had stopped. Gauri watched him come closer and closer and their lips met softly at first but then with an insistence that left her breathless and hungry for more. Both of them broke apart breathless, gasping for air. They noticed that it had stopped raining.

Gauri: humein ab chalna chahiya hai. She said without looking at Shiv. She knew that if she looked in his direction she would be lost.

Shiv on the other hand was ecstatic. He was bursting with joy; he was now sure that Gauri was as much in love with him as he was with her now all he had to do was to find a way to get close to her. Both of them got into the car, and were on their way back home. Shiv couldn't take his eyes off. He kept glancing in her direction, whereas Gauri was merely avoiding his gaze. She knew that his eyes were on her and repressed a smile. Both of them reached home soaked to the skin but none of them noticed this till Vivan exclaimed

Vivan: Bhaiya! Bhabhi! Ab dono tou poori tarhan say bheeg chuke hain.

Nikhlia: array tum dono jaldi say ja kar change kar lo warna thand char jaye gi. You guys go up and change quickly.Gauri sneezed. Array dekha ab tumhari tabiyat kharab ho gaye hai tum jao change karlo main dawa laati hoon.
jiya imdad thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
that was soo cute 😳
continue soon πŸ‘
akshata_ranveer thumbnail

please continue soon... waiting for your post eagerly.... πŸ˜‰ please give the next part as soon as possible...can't wait to read it...

Jenna Dutt thumbnail
awesome update...pls. continue soon.