Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hafsa17 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: giakabir

sorrie tht he updates r so short but im constantly interuppted by sum1 especially my mum

Edited by hafsa17 on 24 November 2006 at 3:31am

heeeeeeeeeeee thats so funny...how old are you....from ur name seems 17....you are goood....may I ask how many M & B have you read to come up with such a romantic version?? Keeep on going ...the story seems so cute....

i am 17 but my mum is constantly nagging me 2 study instead of wasting my tyme😃 as for ur oder qs ive read quiet alot...😉😃

hafsa17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rimsibani

gud 1 👏 u write really well yaar....

thnkss!!i try my best😃

hafsa17 thumbnail
Downstairs the party is in full swing…people are dancing here and dre and gauri feels oddly out of place..someone asks gauri for a dance she looks up at shiv look for approval but shiv is too busy talking to a pretty brunette to notice…ipshita who has observed all this goes upto gauri

I:u shld go dance with him!!
G:but shivvv
I:shivv wht..hes wont mind u dancing wid sum1 else..go on dnt be shy

Gauri reluctantly lets the manlead her to the dance floor..meanwhile shiv is looking for gauri and asks ipshita if she has seen her

I:oh yea there she is dancing wid ur frnd
S:wht gauri dancing wid whom
I: and why do u sound so angry

But shiv was more than angry. he was furious…ipshita saw his resentment and smiled to herself…meanwhile shiv made his way through the crowd towards the dancefloor…he strode towards her and cut in between the dance..gauri had been feeling very uncomfortable dancing with shivs friend sighed in relief and smiled at the prospect of dancing with shiv …shiv holds gauri against him as soon as they started dancing the song changed to a slow one

Ab mujhey raat din…tumhara he khayal hai
Kya kaaron pyaar main deewanoon jaisa haal hai
Deewanon jaisa haal hai…tumhara hee khayal hai

Shiv and gauri were lost into each oder they were barely aware of the presence of the oders…they remember the bitterness between them and all the past events that took place…. they were snapped back to reality when Mahen made an announcement…

M: ladies and gentlemen…we are all gathered here today to celebrate the birthday of my son Shiv Kapoor…Shiv will you come up here

Shiv approaches his father and stands next to him…mahen beckons to gauri to join him and she stands next to shiv…

pinks86 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
its a really cute fanfic 😳 😉 😳 , plz continue. i like da idea of givin presents to ur partner wen it is ur b'day 😳
hafsa17 thumbnail
thnx u guyz...glad 2 c u all appreciating my hard work...(my mum says itna tyme agar main parh leti tou shayad saray Az aa jatay 😉 )
kaira11 thumbnail
awesome part !!shiv n gauri dancing 😳 really cute plz continue soon 👏 👏 👏
Bratz thumbnail
haha!!
bt uve done a gr8 job!!
do cont soon!!
n i will read!!
static_chaos23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail