Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

A nice experience with Samir!!!

amaypranay IF-Rockerz
amaypranay
amaypranay

Posted: 23 November 2004 at 5:39pm | IP Logged

hello everyone,

I sorry to write so late, as i could not log in for a while, well here goes the story, to what happened that evening...

we reached AC at about 7-30 pm, and the show was about to start at 8pm, we had very nice seats and were able to see everyone nicely. I was so excited to watch Samir perform, when they announced his name, i was like wow..this is it, SS came from the audience to the stage, he was dressed in an western kind off outfit with a hat, and he was performing a tribute to feroz khan, he kept doing a medly off his film songs, and it was wonderful seeing him dance, he kept changing his outfits to match the song..anyways after his performance got over, i was like how i'm going to go back stage..and here it goes, i kind off asked one off the organizers, whom i don't know, but i told him that i came here all the way  just to meet SS, and i said i'll wait as much time to meet him, that gentleman kinda was very nice, and he some how managed to get me in, without a badge,the security was so tight, i really was very thankfull to him..well once i was in,there were so many people, i never have been BS before, so i was like wow..i saw so many stars, and performers..it was amela going on there, anyways, he took me to SS room, he was not there, then he told me to wait in the main area, as they keep coming and going, i said o.k. then all ofa sudden i saw Samir standing in front of me..i could not belive my eyes..it was amazing, I said to him..can i talk to you fro a minute, he said sure, and then we moved to a different place, where i could talk to him, then guys, i told you'll what the first thing i said to him and his reaction to that, then i went on and on about the way the show is going, and guys, he just smiled  and i could see that he felt content that he has so many fans that like him so much...while we were talking he had so many interuptions, evryone telling him that, they really like him in the show, i then told him he performed so well, he said he was like very nervous, i said he did fine, as i told you guess, he kept saying so nice of you and thanks to me, we then spoke about Dance like a man, and he was happy that i had heard of it, i said to him that i knew a lot about him and that i loved reading all his interviews and article on the web, and then he said..wow!!! i also then mentioned about this forum and said about all the fan following he had here, he was very impressed...

I did not ask him for his id, as it is personal, and we had just met.

we also spoke about the play he's going to do erly next year..it was nice to talk to him, i felt so silly about one thing, i took out a gold pen from my purse for him to sign a autogrph for me, and guess what guys, the pen had leaked in the purse, so it did not work, i wanted to give it to him, and i was so silly of me, i told him sorry, and he said it was no worries..when i think off this i still feel silly.. well i then  wished him all the best in like, and left...so guys this was it..

well one more thing, when the show got over, SS and even Abhay from KKsum came out  the lobby, there were so many peoply greeting them i saw SS, talkingto so many fans , he looked so overwhelmed..it was nice to see him happy...so guys, this was my experience...i hope I maked you'll feel included in this, with me...

luvs, deepika.

Kiran1018 Goldie
Kiran1018
Kiran1018

Posted: 23 November 2004 at 5:44pm | IP Logged

Wow deepika, u really did have a great experience....wish i could have been there.....u r very lucky....and i know many of us are very jealous of u but still are very happy bout ur experience...thanks a lot for writing the whole thing out for us.

do u have any pics of him from the show?

sonia

current IF-Rockerz
current
current

Posted: 23 November 2004 at 5:47pm | IP Logged

WOW.That sounds amazing Deepika..thanks for sharing it with us...

Samir sure sounds very down to earth and humble and I think all the

rumours about his throwing temper tantrums at not getting the award

seem utterly BASELESS.

Thx again...

lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 23 November 2004 at 5:47pm | IP Logged

hey deepika

thanks a lot for  sharing this with us and taking the time to type all this out.. I am glad you had fun there.. I guess we have to be content with reading about your experience.. sounds like a down to earth guy.. good for him.. thanks once again..

amaypranay IF-Rockerz
amaypranay
amaypranay

Posted: 23 November 2004 at 5:52pm | IP Logged

thanks everyone, i hope i could make you'll feel nice ......will post pics from the show soon, just waiting to get my cd, from the store!!!!have some more from my cousin's digital camera, will post them soon...

luvs, deepika

Kiran1018 Goldie
Kiran1018
Kiran1018

Posted: 23 November 2004 at 6:03pm | IP Logged

Thanks deepika

we will be waiting eagarly for samir's pics.

sonia

Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 23 November 2004 at 6:10pm | IP Logged

Thanks Deepika. I was very happy to read about your meeting with Samir.

Originally posted by current

rumours about his throwing temper tantrums at not getting the award

seem utterly BASELESS.

Agree 100% current!

anniegupta_ Goldie
anniegupta_
anniegupta_

Posted: 23 November 2004 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
Thanks alot deepika!! Big smile

Glad you had fun...i still say ur like sooooo lucky!
SS doesn't seem at all to proud like rumours have been going on about him.
True current. I doubt he is the temper tantrum type of guy.

Edited by lakshmi_maruthi - 23 November 2004 at 6:54pm

Go to top