Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

Ranveer's unsaid feelings #5 Updated 396 page 148 - Page 6

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
This content was originally posted by: o_gudiya

His tine ishani should lose her challenge please make ishani ti lose her challenge.. 

And condratulations di fir 5th thread

Hi Gudiya behan
thanks for the comment
yes Ishani only lost her challenge but both gave up at the same time
thanks for the wishes and your support
keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tnzila

wawo lovely update both chaptersπŸ‘

Hi Tnzila
thanks for the comment
glad you loved both the chapters
keep readingπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: PrinceAsif

at last they both gave up on their challenge...& s always these two updates r way beyond marvelous...great to c that Shikhar & Shivanya got engaged...waiting for next update...b safe & healthy

Hi Prince
thanks for the comment
yes finally they gave up their challenge
glad you liked both the chapters
happy that you liked Shikhar and Shivanya engagement
ya let me update it
keep reading
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shaktiluvradz

Hey sakshi thnq for pm.

Lovely double updates
Loved the way ishani confessed to ran veer
Waiting for her surprise. 
Cutie pie scenes are really awesome day by day she is becoming naughty like ran veer. 

Hi Janani
thanks for the comment
glad you liked both the updates
happy that you liked the way Ishani confessed to Ranveer
ya let us see what is her surprise
happy that you liked Cutie pie scenes and yes she is becoming naughty like Ranveer
keep reading

πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 291
Ranveer was driving the car and was entering the RV mansion gate. Raagini was half sleeping and caressing Ishani's cheek resting her head in Ishani's shoulders. All the three cars came to the parking lot and all started to get down of the car. Ishani held Raagini well and got down from the car and Ranveer too got down from the car and locked the car. All of them started to enter RV mansion with a tiered face. Raagini opened her eyes and saw Ishani well.
Raagini(in a cute tone): Mama..
Ishani(giving a kiss in Raagini's forehead):Let Mama take you to room and change your dress you can then sleep okay?
Raagini saw Ishani with a cute face and rested her head in Ishani's shoulders again. Ranveer came to Ishani and was about to walk inside the house were Nitin came to Ranveer. Ranveer stood back and saw Nitin were Ishani too stood beside him.
Nitin:Ranveer tomorrow let me join your office.
Ranveer(with a smile): Ya you can Uncle. you got all your items from Nagpur know?
Nitin: Haan Package and movers delivered it to me. I have settled well in the house. Want to join in your office that is the balance work for me.
Ranveer:Okay Uncle let me come and pick up you tomorrow morning and drop you in office. Let me introduce you to the staffs.
Nitin: Okay Ranveer good night(seeing Ishani):Good night Ishani.
Ishani(giving a smile):good night Papa..

Nitin giving a smile to them started to walk towards servant quarters were Ishani started to walk with Raagini who was having eyes full of sleep and was not ready to sleep was playing touching Ishani's nose, cheek cutely. Ishani walked inside the house holding Raagini and Ranveer was walking behind her. All were retiring to their room were Ishani too walked in the stairs and started to walk in the corridor. Ranveer too came behind her and they came to their room. Ishani took Raagini's night dress and entered the washroom with Raagini and made the cutie pie fresh by changing her dress and diaper. Ranveer started to wait for them to come out to change himself. Ishani after 10 minutes came out of the washroom and made Raagini to stand in the floor The cutie pie in the sleep face was smiling to Ishani. Ranveer took his night dress from the cupboard and entered the washroom to change. Raagini was so cute in her night t-shirt and trousers. Raagini started to run behind the sofa.
Ishani(seeing Raagini running):Raagini come on sleep now Baby. See your eyes you are tiered..
Raagini(coming from behind the sofa and smiling to Ishani): Mama...wo...Mama..
Ishani(with a smile going and standing front of Raagini): Baby growing too naughty now a days..

Raagini cutely laughed seeing Ishani. Ranveer came out changing himself to light blue color shirt and white pant. He had a smile seeing Ishani managing Raagini. He was about to go to the bed were that was the moment he heard a voice calling "Ranveer".
Ranveer(saw the entrance and getting its Amba with a smile): Maa..
Amba(entered the room and came to Ranveer):Ranveer I want to tell you something
Ranveer: Haan Maa tell me..
Amba:Ranveer I want some money.
Ranveer:Tk Maa how much you want?
Amba: 2 Lakhs.
Ranveer:Tk Maa let me give it in the morning..
Amba:Ranveer one of your Baba's old friend know? He is in Anjar and he is having three daughter and now he wants to make his third daughter marriage so he called Baba and asked for some money so only I am asking for money to you.
Ranveer(with a smile): Maa did I ask you this?If you want Money tell me let me give you.
Amba(caressing his cheek):I am so happy to have you(showing her necklace):Ranveer this Necklace know Ishani only gave me.
Ranveer(seeing the necklace and seeing Ishani): Oh your Bahu presented it?
Amba: Haan..not only this she has given bracelet to Baba too.
Ranveer(seeing Ishani who was trying to hold Raagini who was running): Ishani madam what happen to you suddenly? you are showering my father and mother with gifts?
Ishani(making sure Raagini is safely running and coming to him): I felt to give it to Maa and Baba so only.
Amba: I liked it so much Ishani even Baba liked it.
Ishani: I am so happy Maa that you both liked it.

Were that was the moment Raagini came running towards Ishani and with a cute naughty face went and hugged Amba's leg.
Ishani:Raagini tum? kitni naughty hain..
Amba(smiling seeing Raagini holding her legs): Its okay Ishani let her play..
Ishani: Maa she is having sleep in her eyes but not ready to sleep she want to play.
Amba:Let me take her with me Ishani.
Ishani: But Maa why you need to stress yourself let me take care of her.
Amba(took Raagini in her hand and smiled to her were the cutie pie too smiled at her): Can you come with Dadi?
Raagini(cutely shook her head as yes): hmm Dadi..
Amba(with a smile): Let me make her sleep Ishani and in all these activities let her get used to me also so that you can relax yourself when she is with me okay.
Ishani:(giving a smile): Your wish but If she cries..
Amba: let me bring her..
Ishani:Tk Maa.
Amba:Good night Ranveer and Good night Ishani.
Ranveer:Good night Maa..

Ishani shook her head as yes with a smile to Amba were the cutie pie smiling to Amba was playing with her Saree border.Amba started to move from their room were the cutie pie seeing Amba's face and smiling went with her. Ranveer giving a smile to himself went to the bed and arranged the pillow for him. Ishani locked the room door and turned and saw Ranveer getting ready to sleep. He searched his phone and finding his phone in dressing table took his phone and was setting alarm in it. He was showing his back to Ishani were Ishani covered the door with the curtain and came towards Ranveer and smiling to herself. She came to Ranveer and with a smile lovingly hugged him from behind. Ranveer feelings Ishani hugging him and seeing Ishani's hand in his chest having a doubtful face cum smile kept the phone in the dressing table and touched Ishani's hands with his hand. Ishani was hugging him well from behind and rested her head in his back and closed her eyes.
Ranveer(with a smile):Ishani what happen to you?
Ishani:(in a low tone):you are getting ready to sleep?
Ranveer with a smile slowly taking her hand and turned to her were this made Ishani to see him with a cute silent face.
Ranveer(seeing her with a silent face): what happen to you Ishani?
Ishani(going close to him): Ranveer I am sorry.
Ranveer:Ishani come on you no need to feel guilty. By the by why you gave necklace to Maa and bracelet to Baba?
Ishani(seeing him with a smile): They too were hurt because of me know before 5 years. I know I cannot change what happened but I will keep Maa Baba too happy Ranveer.(she gave a smile).
This character of Ishani and her smile was enough for Ranveer to fall for her.He brought his hand behind her and touched her back with his hands and pulled her close to him.
Ranveer(in a low tone):Tell me I love you.
Ishani(seeing him with a smile):Nahi..
Ranveer(like a cute Boy):Kyun?
Ishani:(cutely with a shyness putting her head down):I want to give you the complete love today. So more than telling it let me give my love to you..
Ranveer:you are going to give me love means (thinking for a while):you mean we can share our love today?(he asked it with a unbelievable tone).
Ishani(cutely pushing him and turned to the other side and showing her back to him): Haan..

Ranveer was not able to believe his ears were he too was missing her so much and he too know that Ishani too would have been missing him. Ranveer lovingly hugged her from behind and brought his hand and held her hands with his hands.
Ranveer:Ishani..
Ishani(comforting herself in his hug): hmmm
Ranveer;I am so happy today.
Ishani:Even me.
Ranveer:Can I take you bed?
Ishani: hmm

Ranveer getting the yes sign of Ishani took Ishani in his hands and made her lay in the bed. He turned off the lights leaving the bed stand lamp to glow. He came and laid beside her were Ishani was seeing him with tonnes and tonnes of shyness. Her face was so reddish were no one could explain her shyness in words. Ranveer laid himself comfortable near Ishani.
Ranveer(touched Ishani's cheek with his index finger):you are so beautiful in this dress.
Ishani:Even you were handsome today. You looked so good to my eyes.
Ranveer(smiling lovingly):hmm so you too missed me so much?
Ishani:(held his shoulders): hmm I missed you so much Ranveer.
Ranveer(going close to her):hmm even me. This is why you were happy that I didn't drink?
Ishani(with a smile): Haan If you would have drunk today..
Ranveer; I won't have got Ishani's love today. I love this surprise Ishani really you have surprised me. I myself cannot believe it. All the time I only need to come behind you for love making but this time know?
Ishani: Its me who has come to you. I thought to take you to my room after Raagini sleeps but she went with Maa so..
Ranveer(with smile):So let us romance in our room. I want those three magical words from you as today its the day I proposed you.
Ishani(seeing him with a emotional face):Today is the day you proposed me and this day I came to know my friend has deeply loved me.How much good you are? when you proposed me we all sent you out of this house but with your hard work coming to a good position you came and married me. The house from which I sent you out you have named that house in my name today. you are really so good husband Ranveer. But how much I have hurt you?(she had a worried face).
Ranveer(lovingly kissed her forehead and saw her eyes): Ishani as though I have not hurt you? I too have insulted you, hurt you and made you cry so many times. You bared me and now you are giving a happy life to me.you sacrificed for me and you never said a word about your sacrifices you are too the good thing happened in my life Ishani. I would have not lived If I didn't get married to you.
Ishani:When you were about to get married to Naina why you were about to cut your neck?
Ranveer: I was completely broken that time Ishani. I don't what to do. I had a trust you will come but I was scared whether I cannot fulfill the promised I gave to you. That is why without anyway I decided to die. But you came back to me you once again proved you are my breath and you are my heart beat.
Ishani(with a smile):hmmm I will never let anything happen to you. I will protect you always Ranveer.
Ranveer: I love you so much Ishani. I can never stop loving you I love you and I want to hear those three words today.
Ishani(pinching his cheek cutely):Let me try to tell my lovely husband.
Ranveer(enjoying the way Ishani pinched his cheek and to make fun of Ishani in a low tone):Should we make love today Ishani?
Ishani(in a disappointed tone): why you are asking like this?
Ranveer(thinking to make fun of her): I feel sleepy Ishani..(he laid beside her).
Ishani(with a cute anger took a pillow and him with the pillow);Tk sleep well good night(she got up and was about to walk).
Ranveer(held her hand before she goes):Where are you going?
Ishani:(without seeing him): Let me change and sleep.
Ranveer(with a smile seeing the cute anger of Ishani):Arrey you are so beautiful in this Choli and lehenga and you are going to change it. Today there won't be need to change Ishani come to this Ranveer now.
Ishani:No need Mr. Ranveer you wanted to sleep know sleep well good night. (she was trying to leave his hand).
Ranveer with a force held her hand well and pulled her back to the bed were Ishani fell in the bed and he locked her in between his hands and saw her with a romantic eyes.Ishani too was seeing him with a puppy anger face and was seeing his eyes.
To be continued πŸ˜‰
naush2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow read so many updates together.all were great.something special is coming up.it will be good to read non veg love.and a big congrat for your fifth thread.may you write a lot for us.
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
ishani hugged ranveer from behind later ranveer too.i cant tell u how romantic it was.their dialogues were damn romantic.when ishani remembered how she hurt ranveer n put him out of this house n still he named it after her name i liked abt ranveer telling her that he too hurt her a lot n she made sacrifices 4 him but never said a word abt it.lovely.last scene where ranveer pulled her 2 him wen she got irritated with him being sleep n was abt to leave n the eye lock was very romantic
Mayashelly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hy sakshi dii.
The chapter is so lovely...
Also it's romantic...
So this was the surprise of ishani...
Its nice to see Ishani behind him. Always ranveer used to go to her. But this time changes and its πŸ˜ƒ
Keep smiling
Take care
😳
Update next soon πŸ˜‰
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi
Nice Update finally romantic ishani and ragini is really awesome
Thanks for pm
Waiting for next
RoshniSingh thumbnail
Hii Sakshi.. 
   Beautiful update πŸ€—
Finally IshVeer going to share their love again. It sounds peaceful everytime as we never got the chance to see them sharing their love in the show. 
      Looking forward to read the next update soon.😊
Thanks for PM 
Waiting for next
Take care β€οΈ