Posted: 17 years ago
The guys are a lazy bunch. They have no interest to clean or cook. Just because girls asked them to cook now they have new names for girls like 'shaitan bachi'😆 and are offended. All they do is lie on bed gossiping about girls and name calling. Only when Kashmira leaves will we know the bigger politicians these guys are. There should be a schedule to cook. These lazy bunch have to do something.🤢 It's good that Kashmira is asing girls not to cook and let guys do the work.
I agree...they are so listless...like pigs basking in the sun after having rolled in mud! 😡 🤬
Ya true...they're enjoying their 'vacation'...

And some like Aryan gossip with everyone, sometimes the guys, sometimes Kash, sometimes Rupali, always Anupama 😆 ! Aryan and Anu are trying to get one everyone's good side and so far, its working.
Aryan- Gossiping and making new strategies with diff. people
Amit- Jumping on someone's throat and complaining about Aryan or some girl.
Ravi- Tossing on his bed inventing new names for girls
Rahul baba- In some kind of 'samadhi' as he is invisible most of the time
Deepak Tijori- New advisor. NO work till date. Atleast Nightiewala Deepak cooked and cleaned. 😆

Girls are gossiping after doing their chores.

Its funny ...only guy who loved cooking was Deepak and girls hated him for that and poor soul got kicked out.

I know.. I know .. there were other reasons for him to get kicked out ... 😃
If I were in that house, I would kick back and relax as well. It would be like everyday would be a sunday.

Some people are just low maintainence - they don't need full fledged meals daily...

I don't find them hanging out all too weird.

Originally posted by Maya_M

Aryan- Gossiping and making new strategies with diff. people
Amit- Jumping on someone's throat and complaining about Aryan or some girl.
Ravi- Tossing on his bed inventing new names for girls
Rahul baba- In some kind of 'samadhi' as he is invisible most of the time
Deepak Tijori- New advisor. NO work till date. Atleast Nightiewala Deepak cooked and cleaned. 😆

Girls are gossiping after doing their chores.

Aryan's latest strategy has been instigating Kash, aka tells her she is 'KASHMERA SHAH' etc. Then he mentioned how Rakhi admitted that she acts in front of the camera. In some ways, he is turning Kash against Rakhi. Real sly. 😆 Except for his argument with Amit, he has done his best to avoid major controversy unlike some others who say whatever is on their mind. Im surprised people confide him. Aryan can't keep anything to himself!

Originally posted by sonyaee

Aryan's latest strategy has been instigating Kash, aka tells her she is 'KASHMERA SHAH' etc. Then he mentioned how Rakhi admitted that she acts in front of the camera. In some ways, he is turning Kash against Rakhi. Real sly. 😆 Except for his argument with Amit, he has done his best to avoid major controversy unlike some others who say whatever is on their mind. Im surprised people confide him. Aryan can't keep anything to himself!

omg i know!!! yet ppl still choose to confide in him...but thats coz he hasnt publicly been exposed yet 😆 he's annoyin now though...

i wonder if their wives make them do chores i mean ravi's , deepak's and rahul's wife.
I think in the end if only men live in the house, they will survive on bread, butter and jam. 😆 😆