Chat when browsing India forums

Rashmi Wadhwa thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Hey Guys,

I am regular member of this forum and visit it everyday to get my daily doze of serials:-)...I just came across this thing that I thgt cud be very useful for the forum...its )...it lets you talk to people on the same website as you..I just thght it wud be intersting to be able to be able to talk to everyone who is online at Indiaforums at teh same time...

I just hgt it wud be greaaat fun...so I wanted to share it with you guys...Hope all of you will download it so that we can chat online on it when browsing the forum:-)
Edited by Jem4Himesh - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bigmouth thumbnail
Hmm thanks for sharing but I don't think advertising for other websites is allowed on the forums! 😳
Celina7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bigmouth

Hmm thanks for sharing but I don't think advertising for other websites is allowed on the forums! 😳

yes datz right... πŸ˜ƒ

ur a newbie n have one post which iz this one...πŸ˜‰ how r u a "regular poster on IF"πŸ˜• just wonderingπŸ˜•

meghna101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Celina7

yes datz right... πŸ˜ƒ

ur a newbie n have one post which iz this one...πŸ˜‰ how r u a "regular poster on IF"πŸ˜• just wonderingπŸ˜•

πŸ˜†

Xx..£uvñëët..xX thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lol Celina shez been a member since April 12th this year.. and she said shez a "regular MEMBER" not poster πŸ˜† so thats believable

and yup no advertising of other sites allowed on IF unfortunately. But thanku for trying to help out 😊
Jem4Himesh thumbnail
thanks celina & himani...closing topic