Music Corner

Chat when browsing India forums

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Rashmi Wadhwa

Rashmi Wadhwa

Posted: 22 November 2006 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Hey Guys,

I am regular member of this forum and visit it everyday to get my daily doze of serials:-)...I just came across this thing that I thgt cud be very useful for the forum...its )...it lets you talk to people on the same website as you..I just thght it wud be intersting to be able to be able to talk to everyone who is online at Indiaforums at teh same time...

I just hgt it wud be greaaat fun...so I wanted to share it with you guys...Hope all of you will download it so that we can chat online on it when browsing the forum:-)

Edited by Jem4Himesh - 23 November 2006 at 4:53am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Chat when browsing India forums" in Music Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bigmouth

IF-Dazzler

bigmouth

Posted: 22 November 2006 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Hmm thanks for sharing but I don't think advertising for other websites is allowed on the forums! Embarrassed

Celina7

IF-Rockerz

Celina7

Posted: 22 November 2006 at 9:53pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by bigmouth

Hmm thanks for sharing but I don't think advertising for other websites is allowed on the forums! Embarrassed

yes datz right... Big smile

ur a newbie n have one post which iz this one...Wink how r u a "regular poster on IF"Confused just wonderingConfused

meghna101

meghna101

Posted: 22 November 2006 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Celina7

Originally posted by bigmouth

yes datz right... Big smile

ur a newbie n have one post which iz this one...Wink how r u a "regular poster on IF"Confused just wonderingConfused

LOL

Xx..uvt..xX

IF-Rockerz

Xx..uvt..xX

Posted: 22 November 2006 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Lol Celina shez been a member since April 12th this year.. and she said shez a "regular MEMBER" not poster LOL so thats believable

and yup no advertising of other sites allowed on IF unfortunately. But thanku for trying to help out Smile

Jem4Himesh

IF-Veteran Member

Jem4Himesh

Posted: 23 November 2006 at 4:53am | IP Logged
thanks celina & himani...closing topic

Post Reply New Post

Go to top