Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: BusiMusi

Still waiting sis. Plz continue soon.

😆😆 was taking a break 😆😆
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Tessaloni

Please update soon Didi! Was gonna ask about this one...

taking it slow for now 😊
responding to comments because the forum is dead today 
Sharlene1410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zuby87

Beautiful chapter my sweet busi, I'm must glad hash knows the truth about his mom, and what happened all those years ago...update soon dear

you got my name wrong 😆😆 but never mind the truth is slowly coming out 😊
Sharlene1410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: laughingpearls

amazing update it's so emotional with yash crying :'( please update soon

thanks pearl 😆
Sharlene1410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ksen

amazing update

beautifully written
loved it

Thanks so much my friend 😆
Sharlene1410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: annirogc

amazing update. .loved it

thanks anni 😆
Sharlene1410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: premap

Lovely update. Thanks

thanks friend 😊 my i know your name 😊
Sharlene1410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tessaloni

Oh my goodness! How despicable are the Scindhias! So cruelly separating a mother from her childre, and that too all for money! And SP such a spineless git tolerating abuse toward the mother of his children. He probably told his parents he wanted to leave Gayatri and marry Radha. At least Radha turned out to be upright and didn't do any deservice to the boys who were ripped from their mother.

G3 did not have an easy life but she was able to land on her feed; she had talent which enabled her to make a life for herself. Her kind heart let her to take Aarti in and what do you know? She ended up reuniting her with her long lost sons as soon she'll meet Pankaj too. Things worked out the way they were supposed to.

It was very emotional to read about the mother/son reunion. She feared rejection due to past experiences but her son proved her wrong, he has her blood in his veins too, and he was raised by a woman who kept his eyes opened to the evil deeds of his family.

I also loved the easy banter at breakfast! Aarti really is a part of their small family and the love is evident. Ansh always the naughty baby and his Papa's champ.

Loved the update Didi, just one complaint, it was tooo SHORT! 😡 please update soon and make it long!

thanks behan 😆 it is so sad but these type of people still exist they only care about wealth and place very little value on human life, girl/ woman has very little value in their lives.Pankaj and Yash missed their mother and always looked towards a reunion with her but they had no clue as to her whereabouts G3 kept a low profile to allow her sons to grow up without the problem of listing to further lies from their grandparents and aunt forcing them to choose ot hate their ma
Prateek and Aarti are best buddies who love eachother a siblings their bond is very strong 😆
Sharlene1410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BusiMusi

awesome update sis i loved it. Aww Ansh is so adorable waking his father like that.

G3's in law are heartless i hope they rot in hell. 😡😡 the big bad wolf is afraid of his papa what a pussy he is 🤬.

People like G3's parents should be removed from the society. Turning their back on their flash and blood.

Pretty please continue soon sis and thanks for the pm.

Thanks sis 😆 your anger is justisiable SP is a foolish old man and his parents and sister are greedy selfish people 😡
Sharlene1410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sass8

I love the update.
What a sad story for Gayatri, such cruelty from her in-laws and her husband cowardiness and not defending her. That was cruel 😭 to separate her from her sons. I am so glad that Yash accepted her without doubts or resentment 😊.  The world is such a small place. Aarti is linked to Gayatri and because she is married to Yash brought him to her. Nice. Like Prateek , Aarti banter 😆.

Thanks Sassy your summaried the story so far so well 😆 
Yash is a sweetheart he never believed the lies told to him by his grand parents and aunt.Aarti was meant to be in Yash's life after all they are soulmates ❤️
Prateek is such a sweetheart ❤️