Meet FF:||Months of Happiness|| EPILOGUE UPDATED - Page 21

Posted: 7 years ago

Helllooo my lovely people. Nikhad here again.Well I ended my last SS recently and I just could not sit back without starting this one. See what your love have done to me. I used to write this story on another show, also later, posted it on a facebook page of another show. Everywhere this story did great. I hope you will enjoy it too here. I will do some editing here and there and will make it a Meet story. I am literally on Meet fever and Kis desh fever as well. By the way, this story will show a journey of Meet, which maybe all Meetians and Deshians would like to see, because they did not cover this part on the show. Here comes a prologue.

PROLOGUE

90/A Juhu beach side, Mumbai. A beautiful, modern apartment named Bakali House was known by this adress. In that apartment, lots of families were there. In this world some relations can never be judged by having the same blood running in the veins, rather all it need is emotions and love. Four families were just like that in that apartment. On the 4th floor there lived Prem and Heer, a very happy married couple who had two pretty daughters. 8 year old Chahat and 5 year old Sneha. They made a real happy family. Then, there was Herman and Maya, a newly married couple who got married just 6 months ago. That cheerful and charming couple lived on the 7th floor. The 10th floor belonged to a crazy pair of siblings, Veera and Varun. Veera was 2 years older than Varun. Both of them were university students in Mumbai and their parents lived in Punjab. At that moment, all of them were waiting on the rooftop of the Bakali House for the one last another family. They all had planned a 31st night party together. All reached on time but the people from the 11th floor were nowhere seen.

On the 11th floor, there was a romantic scenario going on as usual. A gorgeous lady was getting ready in a black gown and seeing her like that a dashing handsome guy could not took his eyes off. He went near her and held her by her waist from the back. She smiled naughtily and pushed him back with her elbow. He winked at her and was about to take her in his arms when a little cute boy of 3 came in the room with a almost finished chocolate in his hand.

-Papa, Mamma we al getting lait (we are getting late) 

-Oho my son, why you always have a perfect timing? *fed up face*

-*laughing* Mr.papa, he is my son and I am proud of him.

The kid did not get properly what his parents were talking about but he got it that his papa said something wrong about him and his mother supported him. So he decided to look at his father with an angry look.

-Huuup *as if scolding*

-Meet, you mamma's brat, you are scolding your own father? Wait you kiddo.

Then the father started chasing his son. Both the father-son duo enjoyed the chasing game and kept laughing all the while. Few moments later, they sat together being tired and the father took the kid on his lap. The kid kissed on his father's cheek.

The lady was observing the love between the father-son duo and smiled. She was thinking about the news, she needed to give to her Preet. Yes, that was Preet, Meher and their son Meet. They were a perfect happy family and the most romantic couple in the world maybe. Meher decided to say the news to Preet sharp at 12.

||For index look below in the comment section||

Edited by Nikhad003 - 7 years ago
|| INDEX || 
PROLOGUE - PAGE 1
CHAPTER 1 - PAGE 3
CHAPTER 2 - PAGE 5
CHAPTER 3 - PAGE 6
CHAPTER 4 - PAGE 8
CHAPTER 5 - PAGE 10
CHAPTER 6 - PAGE 11
CHAPTER 7 - PAGE 13
CHAPTER 8 & 9 - PAGE 15
CHAPTER 10 - PAGE 16
CHAPTER 11 - PAGE 18
CHAPTER 12 (LAST CHAPTER) - PAGE 20
EPILOGUE - PAGE 21
Edited by Nikhad003 - 7 years ago
New meet fff so excited.hmmm shrp at 12,so us mehrt pregnant agn????
Do cntinue soon.thnks fr pm
Yay!  You started another Meet story and it's another FF πŸ₯³

I absolutely loved the Prologue...very nice establishment of the setting.  And you gave us brief little glimpses into everyone's life.

The most detailed glimpse was of course Meet's 

They seem like a very romantic and happy couple.  And it's different from your other FF because here they're older as opposed to the other FF they are in college.  

I also really like the fact that their son is named Meet πŸ‘πŸΌ.  That's cute πŸ˜†

Okay so Meher wants to give Preet some news...is she pregnant?

Can't wait for you to update...and don't forget the other story as well.

Thanks for the treat Nikhad πŸ€—

And thanks for the PM Maria πŸ€—
Edited by Fatima_Q - 7 years ago
Originally posted by sherma

New meet fff so excited.hmmm shrp at 12,so us mehrt pregnant agn????
Do cntinue soon.thnks fr pm

Awww my love ❀️ πŸ€— I am so happy to see you excited like this *_* Chapter 1 will disclose what Meher has to say :3 Thank you so much for a great feedback and I am thankful to Maria sissy for sending messages on behalf on me

Originally posted by Fatima_Q

Yay!  You started another Meet story and it's another FF πŸ₯³

I absolutely loved the Prologue...very nice establishment of the setting.  And you gave us brief little glimpses into everyone's life.

The most detailed glimpse was of course Meet's 

They seem like a very romantic and happy couple.  And it's different from your other FF because here they're older as opposed to the other FF they are in college.  

I also really like the fact that their son is named Meet πŸ‘πŸΌ.  That's cute πŸ˜†

Okay so Meher wants to give Preet some news...is she pregnant?

Can't wait for you to update...and don't forget the other story as well.

Thanks for the treat Nikhad πŸ€—

And thanks for the PM Maria πŸ€—

Fatimaaa πŸ€—β€οΈ

I am so happy that you liked the prologue this much, hehe wait till the chapter one, Meher's news will be disclosed.
I will try to update the other story tomorrow Fatima. I will try my best to do so because, my semester break is ending and my university is opening from Sunday. Here Sunday is the first day of a week.

I love you sooo much my meet soul sister for being this amazing and also texting me, you literally saved me πŸ˜†

Big thanks to Maria sissy for sending messages on behalf of me to everyone ❀️
Originally posted by Nikhad003

Fatimaaa πŸ€—β€οΈ

I am so happy that you liked the prologue this much, hehe wait till the chapter one, Meher's news will be disclosed.
I will try to update the other story tomorrow Fatima. I will try my best to do so because, my semester break is ending and my university is opening from Sunday. Here Sunday is the first day of a week.

I love you sooo much my meet soul sister for being this amazing and also texting me, you literally saved me πŸ˜†

Big thanks to Maria sissy for sending messages on behalf of me to everyone ❀️

No problem Nikhad...will always be there for you πŸ€—
Originally posted by Fatima_Q

No problem Nikhad...will always be there for you πŸ€—

Awww me too, we are the Meet soul sisters hehe πŸ€—
Wow Nikhad a new FF on Meet πŸ˜ƒ
Prologue was so sweet.You described each couple very beautifully. The entry scene of Meher & Preet was so cute.πŸ‘πŸΌ
Entry of Meet's son & conversation between them was perfect family.
Surprise by Meher to Preet is addition to family?πŸ˜‰
Thanks for Pm
AwWw yes! 😳
Congrats on your new FF Nikhad! πŸ€—

I really need to be more regular with catching your updates, especially I have still few chapters to check on your other FF ... truly a lazychick I'm heheπŸ˜†

Now coming to this one, it's cuteness personified. Loved the prologue! πŸ˜ƒ
So all are living together and are happy yeaaahhh!!!!❀️
And I'm thinking like my others friends here too, i guess Meher is pregnant once again and they'll have a cute little girl! Aww Meet is so naughty and cute! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†Or maybe Meher is less shy and she has planned a very special surprise to Preet like a trip or something???πŸ˜²πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Another stunning FF , eagerly waiting for the next chapter!