Ye Hai Mohabbatein

New OLV 01/09/16 ADi has lost his mind...

svati12 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Links...

short wu

-ADi-alia meet after d cooking competition at school..(yet to shoot frm IV)
-alia ditches adi in restro n he leaves frm dere heartbroken...(yet to shoot frm IV)
-mihir-alia cumin home frm meeting n goons attack n she fights wid dem he gets stabbed...(not in OLV)
-she calls ishita n mihir is taken to hopital..(shown in today segment)
-ishra reach hospital...
-raman questns y she is tensed n she shrugs it off.. n he asks her to go home..
-she reaches home n dn adi-ishita scene.. whr adi ws breaking d pendant he brought for alia..(shown in today segment)
-next day in office adi blasts at d factory manager..

factory manager said dat he vl go to trade union... so dat means strike in factory... OH GOD... (assumption)

Edited by swatica - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Meena-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Junior RKB's gussa... tauba tauba ðŸ˜†
Bhallas ke toh khoon mein hi gussa... baapre ðŸ˜†
Sri1091 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Adi puttar ka gussa Ayyoo yaar Bechara is in soo much pain and lashing out at dat person at ofc hope it doesn't create any prb in business now singhal toh Sar par bhaitha hein agar yeh maamla door tak Gaya toh Bahut prb hogi
Sri1091 thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Meena--

Junior RKB's gussa... tauba tauba😆
Bhallas ke toh khoon mein hi gussa... baapre😆

Agree kitna gussa tha but Abhishek was dng an awesome job
Prabh. thumbnail
Aalu & Ishita scene - Ishita comes to the hospital where Mihir is admitted, Aalu is arguing with the wardboy and is panicking. Ishita comes and tries to calm her down only to have Aalu confess that she won't leave Mihir and go anywhere because she loves him. She continued to talk while crying as Ishita is shocked, but I ignored what she said.

Adi scene - Adi is at the office and is yelling at an employee. He is completely angry and venting out on the man who is questioning him. Adi continues to argue and storms out after a whole round of yelling where he is questioning the man's aukaat and telling him he can't do anything to him.

Ishra Scene - Ishita is in deep thoughts, worried about something (probably Mihir-Aalu) Raman sees her upset and consoles her that Mihir will be alright. But when Ishita is still upset, he asked what happened and Ishita shrugged it off saying she is tired.  
Edited by Prabh. - 7 years ago
zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Why Ishita why did u shrugged off this topic🥱
Just tell Raman pleeej  
Prabh. thumbnail
From solely this OLV, it shows that Adi is truly Raman's son. When hurt in love, he shuts down and becomes defensive, hiding his heart and softness behind a rough look to protect himself. And as he is rejected like his father felt in the beginning of YHM, Adi is acting just like him. I feel bad for him and as Abhishek said in his IV, it is Adi's frustration on having his heart broken that is coming out.

Nothing on the Ishita and Aalu scene, but I do hope that Ishita tells Raman. I am disappointed that she isn't sharing with Raman right away after all that they have gone through, but I will give her leeway since it's a tense situation with Mihir's hospitalization and she might want to hold it off until they found out anything about him. But I do hope that Raman finds out from her and no one else. 
Edited by Prabh. - 7 years ago
Sri1091 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sarunholic_arhi

Why Ishita why did u shrugged off this topic🥱

Just tell Raman pleeej

Zoha itz before d Peking lot scene with adi I guess
Prabh. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sri1091

But Adi is wearing different clothes then. Maybe she told Adi first ðŸ˜• This is getting confusing with the order, but I do hope that IshRa and IshDi aren't too affected 
zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Sri1091

Lets see what happens but i hope Ishita do tell this to raman herself