Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Lazy- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: TheBoss

It's not cheating till you get caught. I propose there should be 3 strikes and you are out. And women cheat a lot but it is mostly for emotional reasons not sexual.

women cheat,bt their cheating is consider more offensive then men.
if iam not wrong rustom is first movie,in which they have shown women as cheater and presented men as idol of goodness.i guess mostly people would take it weird or offensive that how can they show women like this or if she has done this,she should be forgiven (if they would observe it like me)πŸ˜†
-Spirited- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
One might forgive cheating over time.. This just reminds me of a doha by raheem

Rahiman dhaga prem ka mat todo chatkay
Totay se phir na judey, judey gat parijaye
Originally posted by: -Lazy-

women cheat,bt their cheating is consider more offensive then men.
if iam not wrong rustom is first movie,in which they have shown women as cheater and presented men as idol of goodness.i guess mostly people would take it weird or offensive that how can they show women like this or if she has done this,she should be forgiven (if they would observe it like me)πŸ˜†

Women do not cheat in bollywood movies. It is also further justified that she was in abusive relationship, or with a jerk or forced in marriage. In most cases she is still magically virgin like in veer zaara, pardes, dil hai ke manta nahi etc.
-Lazy- thumbnail
Originally posted by: hippopotamus

this rushtom was besharam of highest order

he got cheated

- then he killed his wife lover not wife

- he forgave his wife and start romancing again

- he made plan to ask for money with his wife and used her

- he acted as patriot but in reality it was about money

- he escaped to canada and ditched his country

i never understood this movie..what great thing did he do?

though i liked it bcoz it was a thriller..bt there were many unfinished things.

also what happened to those traitors .i mean rustom killed that man,bt  traitors escaped..they can do sth wrong again in future .

why rustom killed that man,bcoz his wife cheated on rustom with that man or bcoz he was one of those traitors .

and if he killed him bcoz of his wife,why he did not do anything against his wife..its not like he forced her wife to do that.

and if he killed vikram(forgot his name)bcoz of that ship etc,then why he did not do anything against that navy officers who were more evil then him.πŸ˜•
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
We can claim and say anything right now.. but when you really love someone, you actually don't know how you'll respond.
-Lazy- thumbnail
Originally posted by: RamSiyaRam

Yes in BW movies and TV shows the heroines are virgins and epitome of servitude. Even if they do wrong, they hide it and the blame is always on the other man who tricked or raped or ditched the woman who is always innocent. She does not have any desires except being at your service Sir.

Yes, in real life some men do forgive and move on. They have different mindset and for varying reasons they chose to forget the matter. 

Anyone deserves a second chance if the cheating was due to issues in personal equation and not because of being lusty or sexually driven. Irrespective of the gender, who ever breaks the marital vows is to be blamed and no one else. 

I havent watched Rustom so dont know. But guessing they would blame the circumstances rather than hero or heroineπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

lust is unfinished desire.we cannot expect a lusty person to be faithful to anyone .
yes bt if there r other circumstances we can expect a second chance.😊
serial ka tu pocho hi mt,heroines k sath koi jo bhi kr ly,they r achai ki morat,who do good to their enemies also even after tolerating crap.
-Lazy- thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheBoss

Women do not cheat in bollywood movies. It is also further justified that she was in abusive relationship, or with a jerk or forced in marriage. In most cases she is still magically virgin like in veer zaara, pardes, dil hai ke manta nahi etc.

women can be virgins πŸ˜›
bt if u r sleeping with hero of the movie just for so-called love,then i cannot trust u that u never slept with anyone before the movie started.πŸ˜›πŸ˜†this is my personal opinion,not forcing it on anyone maybe there r many people who think this is definition of love,bt for me it is not.
-Lazy- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Real.Madrid

We can claim and say anything right now.. but when you really love someone, you actually don't know how you'll respond.

actually u r right,i never loved someone,or have no plans to love anyone.my life style is diff ,iam diff.maybe i would be in love after marriage.bt i also believe after marriage pyaar ho hi jata hai.u have no other options.πŸ˜†maybe my opinions would be diff after some years.bt a person who is in true love ,can tell it more clearly.😊
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Depends on the a lot of things to be honest.. Matters of life are not black and white...  Having said that. I cannot wrap my mind around Rustam.. The husband forgives the wife.. Fair enough.. his choice.. But he killed someone!! How can anyone live with a murderer is beyond me
Originally posted by: yamyam

Depends on the a lot of things to be honest.. Matters of life are not black and white...  Having said that. I cannot wrap my mind around Rustam.. The husband forgives the wife.. Fair enough.. his choice.. But he killed someone!! How can anyone live with a murderer is beyond me

Its so romantic. Goes to show how much he loves her. He restores and brings back her honor.