Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Ashish Sharma receives birthday card written in BLOOD

Sometimes, fans can go to any extent to show their love for their favorite actor(s).

While sending gifts, cards are fine, birthday cards soaked in blood is actually a scary thing to do.

The Ram of television aka Ashish Sharma (Siya Ke Ram) is celebrating his birthday today (August 30).

The actor received tons of wishes, gifts, cards and letters from his fans from all across the world. But one particular present shocked the birthday boy to bits.

He shared, "There is some teenage girl, who sent me a card with Happy Birthday' written in blood. It was a little scary for me as I didn't expect it. Though I am overwhelmed, I don't encourage such things. I request my fans to not harm themselves. A card written with normal ink is fine with me."

When asked about his birthday plans, he shared, "There are no big plans this year. I am spending it with my wife (Archana Taide) in Mumbai. She has planned a surprise with my close friends."

On asked about birthday gifts, he said, "I have been showered with messages and gifts for the past few days. In fact, when a family from Banaras came to the sets to wish me, they touched my feet to seek blessings. It was overwhelming, but I don't like when people touch me feet. It's very discomforting."

We also asked him about his special wish this year. "I am not very ambitious in life. I am happy and content in whatever I have with me."

Happy birthday, Ashish!

http://www.tellychakkar.com/index.php?q=tv/tv-news/ashish-sharma-receives-birthday-card-written-blood-160830

CutiepieAD thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Team Ashish Sharma @TeamAshishians  

The most awaited pic for the day @ashish30sharma we love you for sharing this spcl #HBDAshish Enjoy @ArchanaTaide

rajshrip thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
So sweet a family coming all the way from benaras. He must be scared and worried for the fan who wrote in blood 

Love ashu and archu 's coordinated outfit 
divine_ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations to everyone who made this thread. Its very beautiful and "oh my god" so many lovely pictures, videos and seggies of ashish. I am mostly a silent reader on the forum due to my hectic work and family. Daily before I go to bed I check ashish sharma and fans twitter handle and the forum. Keep up the good work. Like ashish his fans are very good human beings who are calm and positive in nature.
pulchra thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wowowowowowowo, my first words to girls who create a fairy tale😳😳
Can't stop clap-clapπŸ‘
Girls that what you did it's a blast...it's fantastic...it's beyound reality!!!!!!!!
Shruti, your texts...i don't remember when i laught so muchπŸ˜†making of ASπŸ˜†i reread a lot of timesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Mano..this gifs..banners...mmm...whole day i looked at them...looked at...eating...after continue looked atπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Thushu it's so great to read of your updates in such crazy dayπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Aditi, your edits πŸ‘πŸΌ

Girls, sweeties!! You made my day..and week...and year too πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†with such great thread
Thushi thumbnail
See Whos here πŸ€— how is the celeb in ur site ???πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Thushi thumbnail

Originally posted by: pulchra

Wowowowowowowo, my first words to girls who create a fairy tale😳😳

Can't stop clap-clapπŸ‘
Girls that what you did it's a blast...it's fantastic...it's beyound reality!!!!!!!!
Shruti, your texts...i don't remember when i laught so muchπŸ˜†making of ASπŸ˜†i reread a lot of timesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Mano..this gifs..banners...mmm...whole day i looked at them...looked at...eating...after continue looked atπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Thushu it's so great to read of your updates in such crazy dayπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Aditi, your edits πŸ‘πŸΌ

Girls, sweeties!! You made my day..and week...and year too πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†with such great thread

blue really now πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
rajshrip thumbnail
hi pulchara how are you? good to see you online. πŸ˜ƒ
meghna you came and went so quickly 
rajshrip thumbnail
thushi your bhaiya made our day after posting the selfie. We all were so waiting for the picture and the minute we got it, we all were
CutiepieAD thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank u Masha πŸ€—

BTW will Shruti only keep on stalking or post something as well πŸ˜³πŸ˜†