Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soumi93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Namaskar  Soumi ki NEWS BULLETIN me aap sabhika Swagat he😆So aaj ki taza khabar sunne se pehele lets look at the headline
  • Ladkiyan hui ghayal kyunki aj he Kisika birthday❤️
  • Seheron me police baradi gayi he khaas kar Mumbai me kyunki aaj sarkon pe fulon ki mela lagne waali he
  • Aj he 28th August World Anger Day but sab apni gussa bhul gaye he Kyunki aaj he bday
Are Bhai kiska Birthday he??????

Happy birthday!

Wow, another birthday is here.
What can I really say?
You look pretty good.
Even with a touch of gray. 

Your eyes are still so blue.
You're still so kind and mellow.
Your smile is just as infectious.
Even though your teeth are yellow.

Yes, this birthday is grand.
Your life's as good as gold. 
But you can't fool Mother Nature. 
You are still getting old.

Varun Kapoor is Indian actor popular on television. He was born and brought up in Ahmadabad.He has completed his schooling from St. Kabir School, Vadodara and is a graduate in Electronics from Sinhgad College of Engineering, Pune. Later he went to Indiana University, Bloomington for further studies.Varun don't like to socialize much and prefer staying home in the womb of his comfort zone. He said, "When I was in school, I used to attend a small summer camp course of acting. As a matter of fact, I have done two Gujarati films as a child artist, but later I had to quit because my priority was education. I was too young to realize that in what and which industry I would get involved professionally."Varun got married to his longtime girlfriend Dhanya Mohan on January 2013

Edited by soumi93 - 7 years ago
nikitaloveu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Happy birthday dear varun kapoor wishing u loads of love good health &happiness to u muah
soumi93 thumbnail

Na Aana Is Des Laado

In the year of 2011 on 22nd december he entered the show as Shaurya Bhanupratap Singh , the love interest of the show's one of the female lead Dia Singh, he is a radio jockey by profession who runs a show named "Bebak Shaurya" in 90.9 FM Hello Delhi Station

Maharakshak Devi 

It was a daily series produced by Esselvision Productions, which aired on Zee TV.The whole story was based on most powerful girl 'Devi' in the world who is unaware of her extraordinary power. Varun was seen playing the role of Mahesh, who was a modern Mahishasur.

Humse Hai Life

Varun has played role of male lead Kabir Lazarus in this show.He comes to elite to settle his scores with Dharamveer his father and the boxing coach of Sia,He used to irritate Sia an for that whole 11th standard students loathes at him.He became a room mate of Arjun and late on he falls in love with Sia and tries to do everything in his power to keep her happy without her knowledge and he brings Raghav in the end for Sia So that she can be happy

Saraswatichandra

Varun played the role of Danny, the stepbrother of Saras in Saraswathichandra aired on Star Plus. The parallel lead character was extremely positive.he loves his brother like anything and he got married to Kusum, Saras's Sali and Kumud's sister and we can see the duo shared some really romantic moments

Apart from such shows we can see Varun in shows like Tujh Sang preet Lagai Sajna, Kis Desh Me Hai Mera Dil, Beytaab Dil Ki Tamanna He and he also done a short film under director Debamitra Hasan opposite Ratan Rajput named "THE PERFECT SMILE"

Edited by soumi93 - 7 years ago
soumi93 thumbnail

Hello Guys well this my first attempt of making a thread i donno how much it is beautiful as i have very less time so tried my best to make Likeable for You all Hope u all Liked it and Thread is open to post bday wishes

tithi1812 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow Soumi... What a birthday gift to Varun.. We all love u Varun Kapoor... Wishing u a Very Very Happy Birthday Cute sweet Li'l boy... 😳  May God bless u and fulfill all ur dreams.. May u get all d success in life.. Do more and  more projects and give us fans more chances to drool over u..😉  B like this.. Shy..humble.. Down to earth.. And Thank u for doing those things going out f d way just to make ur fans happy.. God bless u.. ❤️ u r a ⭐️ wish u a prosperous and successful life ahead..😳😊

Soumi.. Tune toh kamaal kar dia..👏 I wish kisi bhi tarah ye thread Vk tak pohoch jaye... Wo to sharam se laal ho jayega..😉☺️
AngelicNee thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful thread...
Happy Birthday Varun... 😊
May God bless yu with allt he happiness and success in your career and personal life ...
You are very genuine, sweet and humble.. always stay like this.. ❤️
tithi1812 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
But yaar.. Mujhe actually Varun ki chinta ho rahi hai..  😆Bechara itna shy hai.. Media se.. Har tarah k promotion se.. Attention se dur rehta hai.. Aur fans ki wajah se sare reporters usi k peeche pare hue hai kab se.. Aur wo bechara sab kuchh haske kiye jaa raha hai.. Awww!!! Thank u.. Thank u so much Varun for this gesture.. U don't like attention but just for ur fans..u r doing everything.. Giving bd seg..ivs and all.. Thank u cutie..u r a ⭐️ ❤️
sumeetadeb thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful nd awsum thread.happy birthday varun
-Neeva1906- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Wish u a very very happy and prosperous birthday Varun Kapoor.May this year brings a lot of success and happiness in ur life.Stay blessed and be happy always.😊

Soumi-Beautiful post.Liked it.👍🏼