she can do anything
the deal is on
precap interseting
...Zah... thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Quite different!!!
And me Likey ^^

Oh so bad dad he is, then why he left her certificates and all and requested for her to get a good job *thinking mode*

I kinda guessed the owner will be Savriti Devi and how right was I 😆

No prize for guessing whose secretary she would need to be 😉

Nice precap ^^

Thanks for the PM!!!

Oh yea, after a week, I will finally be updating ED in a while...finally training over *phew*
Endgame thumbnail
nice start
Geet's father is so bad its good that he left her
hmm she will work with maan great
pls do cont
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
eagerly awaiting next part! pls also try n post cs! thanks
-Sara. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for response will update this week! 
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -Sara.

thanks for response will update this week! 

thanks! will b waiting
-Sara. thumbnail

Chapter  2

Phone? Check.

Bag? Check.

10 minutes before the boss arrives? Check.

Geet was set for her first day. Savitri Devi did give her the address, it seems like she would be working for some hotshot lawyer in a big law firm. The firm was called, Khurana Law, it really seemed like a tacky name but what could she do. She would leave this place after 6 months she happily thought.

She entered the office in her usual wear, her salwar kameez. She knew this was not proper office wear but who even cared, it's not like she was dressing to impress. It's not like she would meet her prince charming anytime soon. Do these people even exist? Geet grimly thought.

After walking up to the receptionist, Geet felt embarrassed, even the bloody receptionist was wearing smart clothing.

'Hello, how can I help you? By the way I really love your salwar kamez. I haven't seen someone wearing these types of clothes in a long time around here.' The receptionist said whilst smiling at Geet.

'Well, I'm here for my new job. I'm the new secretary of Maan Singh Khurana. I'm guessing the boss?'' Geet said coldly.

Baap re, yeh toh margaye, Pinky thought to herself. The boss was so strict that he fired his secretary in 3 days, and what was that for? Just for dropping client's files in his presence. This girl looked so innocent, would she perhaps get fired in a day?

'Um, his office is on the top floor, on floor 16 it should be the only office there since boss likes his privacy, when the boss is here I'll tell him to meet his new secretary. Also I am Pinky if you need any help I'm here.'' Pinky shouted cheerfully.

'Thank you very much. If I need help I will ask you definitely.'' Geet uttered.

Going towards the lift, Geet was in awe of what she was discovering. This whole building must cost billions, why would that lady offer her a job here she thought. When that lady already knew that Geet was from a village with a lack of experience in these things.

After reaching the highest floor, she stepped into her so called boss' office. It was hideous and unattractive; there were no pictures of anyone. The wall was a plain beige colour and there was nothing on the desks except for a laptop.  The man must be really dedicated to his work she guessed.

Geet looked at her watch, it was 9:25, and the boss was late. She sat down in one of the sofas, she might as well relax if he wasn't here.

'Who are you? And how did you enter my office?'' A man shouted behind her which caused her to flinch.

'I'm your new secretary, Geet. I've been hired by Savitri Devi.'' Geet calmly answered.

'You're my new secretary?'' Maan asked, 'how can you be my new secretary? This is impossible. You aren't even smartly dressed and you haven't arrived with my coffee. I asked for a secretary not a silly village girl who doesn't have any sense.''

Geet was furious. How dare this man say this to her, just because he was her boss he had no right to speak to her this. 'Listen...''

'Be quiet! Go and fetch my coffee. Right now! If it's not on my table in five minutes I'll be firing you on the spot.'' Maan commanded.

How could Daadi do this to him? Just because Maan was fooled out of $1 million by his ex-girlfriend that doesn't mean Daadi could hire another secretary. He scoffed, his ex was just a mere secretary as well who he trusted but in the end what did she do? She just cheated him for his money. This is how he knew that females were meant to be trusted as they were two-faced. Except his precious Daadi of course.

Maan just needed a chance to fire this village girl, no matter what. He only wanted a male secretary who wouldn't be able to cheat him.

Pushing Maan out of his thoughts, the silly girl finally arrived with his coffee. In just 3 minutes?!

'Here you go Sir.'' Geet said while she was out of breath.

'If you've finished this, you may now go and write up all the past cases this law firm has taken, I don't want any mistakes.''

'No, I'm not doing this, why do you need that anyway? I'm a personal secretary not your librarian.'' Geet smirked; if he fired her wouldn't Savitri Devi leave her alone she thought.

Maan was shocked, how could a mere poor girl say this to him? He was the great manager of this whole firm. What was she?

'Fine, then you will clean this whole room. If it's not clean by the time I'm back then I'll force you to type of articles that are 100s of pages long since you are my personal secretary right?''

Geet was beyond annoyed. He was just finding ways to get her to quit, since he was so adamant, she would do the opposite, and she would win this game.

Precap: Sasha pours water all over Geet whilst Maan just watches. 

----

note: updates my be slow because I'm in my last year and I have to apply for university soon which is stressful. Please leave some feedback if possible, this is my motivation. Thank you😳

Edited by -Sara. - 7 years ago
-Sara. thumbnail
Geet Handa: 
A girl who was abandoned by her father but lands a secretary job to the boss of a law firm. Originally a happy go lucky girl who has been painfully hurt by her loved ones. After being encouraged by Savitri Devi she takes a job and goes back to her competitive nature due to her boss. 

Maan Singh Khurana: 

A man who only has respect for his grandmother and no one else, after being scammed by his ex-secretary/girlfriend he loses faith in women and believes they are just terrible. Even though he has so much money and status he lacks morality by winning cases even shrewdly. 

Pinky:

The sweet receptionist who follows Geet around and understands her even through her cold nature. 

Adi Sir:

The only man who understands the great MSK and why he has become so cold. Constantly helps Geet.

Sasha:

The horrible lawyer who always loves annoying Geet

Tasha: 

Sasha's best friend.

Dev:

A flirty lawyer who loves women but is speedy with his work. 

Nandini: 

A sweet girl who sees the positive side in people and remains as Geet's supporter. 
Edited by -Sara. - 7 years ago
pillowtalk thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
amazing update loved it thank you for the pm :-D
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
nice update
maan is so rude
geet is not some meek girl thats good thnx for pm