Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

India-Forums

Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahi Nov 23 Update (Page 4)

kaleidoscope Goldie
kaleidoscope
kaleidoscope

Posted: 24 November 2004 at 12:37am | IP Logged

Thanks jammy .........I've stopped watching this show so depending greatly on ur updates.Smile

BTW yeh sab kya ho raha hai JJKN main..........Confused

fnahmed Groupbie
fnahmed
fnahmed

Posted: 24 November 2004 at 6:42am | IP Logged
jammy do u think purabwill come and for engagement or come back. its not like him leaving. samir soni is on holiday and when he comes back do u think hell come back in the drama
surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 24 November 2004 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Fnahmed.  Samir SOni walked out on JJKN.  He is not coming back.
lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 24 November 2004 at 10:52am | IP Logged

Originally posted by surnita

Fnahmed.  Samir SOni walked out on JJKN.  He is not coming back.

We do not know this for a fact.. It is just a rumor..  but then there are other rumors too.. can't believe all of them.. Smile

lovely IF-Dazzler
lovely
lovely

Posted: 24 November 2004 at 10:56am | IP Logged

Lakshmi but the article in the mid day says his track has ended and so Samir is no longer in the show.

suntu Newbie
suntu
suntu

Posted: 24 November 2004 at 11:08am | IP Logged

i am glad purab dumped jassi coz she did not have the decency to even call him(for that matter neither did he) but we'll i am on his side on this.

And when she got the letter there was not even a tear in her eyes except for that stupip blank look that she gives everytime.Behind those dumb looks lies a very cunning brain i am sure.

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 24 November 2004 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
He made a fool of HER

Shayad dimaag zhyaada hein kich kich ho raha hain logon ka

Their is no need to make a fool of a person who is already one....LOLLOLLOL

Abhi armaan ko hi dekho....usko hamesha apne kabiliyat se zyaada kisi ki madad hamesha hota hain...chahe woh jassi ho ya mallika....

dono auraten bas uske peeche baag rahe hain aur yeh nahin pata ki bandha kudh unko ullu bana raha hain....LOL

moral of the story

Ullu ko kya ullu banaya....LOL

jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 24 November 2004 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovely

Lakshmi but the article in the mid day says his track has ended and so Samir is no longer in the show.

while this is a fact but mid-day is pet paper of sony. It always has something positive for sony and something negative for Star channels.

Same is true for Times, times has always something against sony and for star. As I have said it in previous example, while still mid-day having taken the interview of jassi they potrayed jassi as 'jassi' and not mona singh. while times exposed jassi's real identity.

If you wanna see an example, See what a news paper is supposed to go it clear a controversy. What mid-day did is just print what sony told them & not a word of the SS controversy.

Now see how diffrent they have reported the the quiting of sujal from Kahiin To Hoga.

http://ww1.mid-day.com/hitlist/2004/november/97859.htm

Look, nothing fishy, everything out in open. Direct chat with sujal about what was the problem why he left it. As a matter of fact trying to get as much information out of him as much possible. Look at one question here asked were the actor is telling facts.

What prompted the move? Are you unhappy with your present track with the focus more on Kashish and Rishi (Shabbir Ahluwalia)?
In the last couple of weeks, I had this feeling that the character of Sujal was losing its sheen. I could no longer play Sujal if I could not deliver 100 per cent to it. I am responsible to the viewers and if I am not giving it my best, it's better to move out.

There is no truth in the rumours that I am unhappy with my role. Being Sujal has given me everything. I share a great rapport with my co-stars.

Yes, we have our share of fights and differences but then we make-up and all's well.

Do you see the same journalism in the sony article!!

No sir!!!

Jammy.

Go to top