Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

India-Forums

Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahi Nov 23 Update (Page 3)

ahmed316us Senior Member
ahmed316us
ahmed316us

Posted: 23 November 2004 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
thanks jammy.
Man what the heck is going on, this is getting crazy

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 23 November 2004 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Thnx Jammy.......I'm still missing ur masaala dar coments though....but u r doing a great job anyways.......

I have stopped second guessing how T&D's mind works..........maybe when things start happening logically, my brain cells would too.....Confused

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 23 November 2004 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshmi_maruthi

Originally posted by pj04

Originally posted by albelarahi

I hate to be diabolical but do you not think that Aryaan had the warehouse burnt? According to Jammy's narration that surely seems the case. Seems like "museebaton ka pahaad" has all but buried Jassi in every possible way from family to career. Who will be her saviour? Logic suggests Armaan BUT he truly does not have the resources and the mindset to become the knight in shining armour. Looks like Purab to the rescue once again

Al

i guess we are thinking alike here al...i think the same too...also somehow i think armaan might have to /will not support jassi at this time and we have surprise re-entry of purab on engagement day....let us see  what writers have in mind now. 

ever optimistic ha pj.. good.. i have given up hope.. and frankly i don't want him to return...

i am not optimistic laks....it is just that i cannot believe that tony and diya(inspite of thier track record) can be so brainless that they assume that viewers will accept that ridiculous letter to be the reason for purab's exit , besides bebe's illness and billu not knowing about purab being gone adds to the fact that they might have a twist under folds. so you see i am trusting human common sense here. another factor is that inspite of all the rumours of samir walking out...we have not had a single comment from sony, directors or samir himself(which is very strange). maybe this one of thier stupid twisted marketing strategy or they are trying to guess how badly people will react to purab's exit and then plan future episodes...who knows...as someone said...with this show ...behind the screen story seems to be far more interesting than on screen story.

i have this feeling that though armaan fans are applauding this move ..but they have yet to realise that without purab the story will become pretty predictable and bland and will bore them soon. it also works the other way around without armaan and just purab and jassi...the story becomes very boring and straightlined.

amaypranay IF-Rockerz
amaypranay
amaypranay

Posted: 23 November 2004 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
hey pj..do you really feel, there will be a twist to this...i really wish, it seems so predictable now, well i hope something surprizing does happens....crossing my fingers!!!
*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 23 November 2004 at 8:41pm | IP Logged

Thanks Jammy! Very nice and detailed update! 

I think T & D are still leaving their options open.  There is still a possibility that he could come back--so they could still be leaving this option open by saying Meenakshi or even Aryan was behind this.  And if he doesn't come back, they'll stick with it.  Either way, I think they intend to have J &A together, but possibly have Purab unite them??????? ConfusedConfused I just confused myself........

giaa Senior Member
giaa
giaa

Posted: 23 November 2004 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Hey PJ...

good analysis...ClapClapClap.Purab's return HeartHeartis the only thing that will promt me to watching JJKN again.  Right now Jammy's lovely updates (thanks Jammy) and all our discussions are enough ...I don't  need to see the misery called JJKN in person.Dead

I do think that it is highly suspisious  that neither Sony nor Soni(pun intended)....nor the ever meddling media have any comment....unless
ofcourse there is something by the end of the week....we can live on hope alone....Smile
cutereems IF-Dazzler
cutereems
cutereems

Posted: 23 November 2004 at 9:43pm | IP Logged

May be now jassi wants to show Purab main bhi kissise kam nahin and gets makeover.

I cant wtch jJKN without purab.Cry

pmahesh Goldie
pmahesh
pmahesh

Posted: 23 November 2004 at 9:47pm | IP Logged

I have stopped watching the show from yesterday and will only read the updates. If purab comes back, that will be the only reason for me to start watching the show again. I am sure there are many like me who have done the same.

Thanks for the update jammy. I will have to depend completely on them from now on (till i find out that purab is not going to be back for jassi and loose interest completely).

I feel that the directors have still kept the option open but have found a silly way so that they can eliminate purab if needed. This shows their immaturity in handling such an issue. Somebody give them better sense!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go to top