Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Who will WIN jhalak Dikhla Ja 9? - Page 3

Posted: 7 years ago
Anyone except Salman. Kitne beghairat insaan hai yar yeh har jagah pahunch jaata hai mu uthaake.🤬

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Arjun and Salman are Colours fav this time so these two have more chancesof winning. But if there is no favourism then definitely Shantanu deserves to Win.
Nora, Karishma and Surveen doesn't have the fan following to win a show like JDJ.
I don't see shakti winning the show he has the weakest choreographer.
-Abhiya- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I want Shantanu to win but I dont think he would
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: TheBoss

Anyone except Salman. Kitne beghairat insaan hai yar yeh har jagah pahunch jaata hai mu uthaake.🤬

I hate that loser with a passion 😡 He is so damn confident that he will win 🥱 Now i am waiting for tomorrows epi, i hope he loses the faceoff against Shantanu.
This content was originally posted by: RamPaiger

I hate that loser with a passion 😡 He is so damn confident that he will win 🥱 Now i am waiting for tomorrows epi, i hope he loses the faceoff against Shantanu.

Chances are it is already fixed. And nobody cares for talent.  People will vote for the most popular one. It's so unfair for this silent anu. 
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: RamPaiger

I was his fan but now I dislike him. Who participates in the same show as a contestant after being a choreo for 3 years and one year as a challenger and last year as a mentor. He knows how the show works, he knows the entire team at BBC and Jhalak, and the list goes on. And the arrogance on his face is ðŸ¤¢
Moderator thumbnail
Even if the JDJ forum is inactive, it is there for a purpose. This is not related to BW

Regards,
I-F Development Team Edited by .Mandy. - 7 years ago