FF: The Circle of Life - Part 20- 24/03/2017-Pg 8 - Page 3

Posted: 7 years ago
its just a reminder to the writer. pl update yaar. its been very long time. we all r eagely waiting and dying to read next part. hope u read this comment of mine and will update. plzzz
Me too waiting for the update... :)
Request to the writer to update pls..
And i hv read all stories of this writer and wish to read updates on all her incomplete stories...
Recap: Rohan: This is not the film Ram, its reality. I know you must be amused as to when we shot this, but the fact is that we have not shot it, this was recorded by mistake. Over the past few days i have seen you struggle, i have seen you go through a lot of emotions including of the feeling that i have betrayed you. But the truth is that i have your best intentions at heart. Rohan brought Jagan forward who confessed to changing the movie on the pendrive that had to be submitted. He did it on someone's behest and i am sure you can very well figure out who. 
Here what i have with me is your acceptance to the NYC University and what i have on screen is the most heartfelt confession of the purest form of love. This Ram, is a person who has loved you, adored you and who is waiting just for you. Now i would like to call upon Ram and Priya both on stage. 

This was the moment when it stuck Ram, that Priya was not in this room. Priya was far away from hi. Infact he was the one who had been responsible to take her there. 

Credit: Neha
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ram simply stood numb as a thousand eyes bore into him. He kept on gaping at Rohan unsure of what he was suppossed to do. Amma looked over at Ram and was surprised to find that Priya was not with him. She tried to squint her eyes to look carefully if she had missed Priya, but she could not find her anywhere near Ram. Amma rushed towards Ram who was still unmoved. 

Amma: Ram, where is Priya? 

Ram continued to stare at Amma trying to answer her but no words came out from his mouth. 

Amma: Ram, answer me , where is Priya? 

Ram: She is with Kaustubh...Ram replied in a feeble voice.

Amma: Kaustubh? What? Why? How can she be with Kaustubh? She was suppossed to be with you. Where is she?

Amma was by now hysterical and was furious at Ram. 

Ram: I am sorry Amma, but Kaustubh has feelings for her and he wanted to confess it. 

Amma: Kaustubh? You the hell told you Kaustubh has feelings for Priya? 

Ram suddenly looked at Ranjeet who averted his gaze. Something in his eyes told Ram that something was not right. He was suddenly aware of the fact that he had left Priya alone with Kaustubh. 

Ram: Amma, please forgive me, i will get Priya right now..I am so so sorry. Saying this Ram dashed off in the direction of the door. Amma was about to follow him when Ranjeet stood in her way. 

Ranjeet: What's the hurry Revati? 

Amma: Ranjeet step aside this is not the time to talk to you.

Ranjeet: Not the time to talk? Why? Anything wrong? 
Ranjeet was aware of the reporters recording his every word and he intended to give them a gossip of a lifetime. 

Ranjeet: Your daughter is the same right? Gold digger...you are all gold diggers. You did the same many years ago and now your daughter is doing the same thing...How well you train your children

Amma: Ranjeet Mehra, mind your tongue, it's your son who is after her and you used Ram as a pawn. 

Ranjeet: Is that so? How convinient? A gold digger prostitute, and my son is interested in her? Can you imagine people, Kaustubh Mehra, the nation's heartthrob is interested in her daughter?

There was laughter coming in from the people gathered.

Amma: Look Ranjeet, i am not interested in any of this talks, get out of my way now. Amma pushed Ranjeet aside and rushed outside the venue. 

Amita saw all this exchange from the corner. She quietly messaged Jagdish that he has to finish his work now and she had already devised who to blame. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Priya looked around the room taking in the ambience. She had never even been to a restaurant let alone the suite of a 5 star hotel.She wondered how much Ram had spent over this. At the same time the door pushed open and Kaustubh stumbled inside. Priya looked on confused and then shocked to find Kaustubh in the room. 

Kaustubh: Priyaaa..Kaustubh slurred as he spoke..

Priya: What are you doing here? 

Kaustubh: What am i doing? I am here for you...are you not attracted to me?

Priya put some distance between her and Kaustubh trying to gauge what was exactly happening. 

Kaustubh: I know you want to have some fun with me but are too shy right? I always knew that you were also working at Amma's place. It is never possible to be a saint in the land of sins right?

Priya: I don't know what are you even talking about? Where is Ram? I am waiting for him.

Kaustubh laughed heartily. 

Kaustubh: Ram? Why do you need Ram? You can have him after i am finished with you. 

Kaustubh: For your kind information, Ram is the one who set this up. He was always setting us up? You think my father gave him the 3 film contract on his merit? He is a crap director...

Priya stood in shock as she absorbed all the information Kaustubh had just shared with her. Her mind was unable to comprehend that Ram had done this and what about his feelings for her? Were they just a farce? She knew she had to escape the situation but somehow her feet stood rooted to the ground. Ram had traded her off as if she was some showpeice. 

As Kaustubh advanced towards Priya, she just stood her ground not making any attempt to move. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ram drove like a mad man honking and cutting lanes. When he reached the hotel he did not even bother to park, just opend the door and ran all the way to the hotel. He reached the rooftop retautarnt and searched for Priya but she was no where to be seen. He got hold of one waiter who informed him that Priya was in the suite of the hotel. Ram rushed to the room and to his luck he found the room open. Without wasting any moment, Ram barged in just in time to stop an advancing Kaustubh.

Kaustubh: What the hell...Ram get off me

Ram stood between Kaustubh and Priya sheilding her from him. 

Ram: Kaustubh back off...I am taking Priya away from me

Kaustubh somewhat suddenly but unsteadily looked in his direction. 

Kaustubh: Are you out of your mind? Get out of the room, have you forgotten the bargain?

Ram: I bargained for a better life for Priya, your father said you loved her not for your lust. 

Kaustubh: Only your name is Ram, you are not Lord Ram...Priya is your ticket to sucess and you are blowing it away. Get out of the way ...You can have your fun with her after i have had mine and...

Before Kaustubh could say anything further Ram landed a meaty blow right across his face. Kaustubh's upper lip split and blood oozed out from it. Although taken aback by the blow Kaustubh managed to reach his jacket pocket and pulled out a gun aiming straigh at Ram.

Priya: If anyone has to die, let it be me...i am anyways no use to anybody. 

Ram glanced at Priya once he could make out she was hurt terribly hurt. But he had no time for explanations right now. Kaustubh still had the gun in his hand although he was shaking. Without a moment's thought Ram reached out and grabbed the gun and pointed it at Kaustubh. Kaustubh dived into Ram sending him crashing on the floor with the gun still in his hand. As Ram was struggling with Kaustubh on the floor, Priya looked around the room to see if there was any thing she could use to neutralize Kaustubh. Just as Priya was looking around there was a loud gunshot that reverberated throughout the room. She looked on in shock as blood was splattered on the floor and one man clutching his shoulder where the bullet had pierced. 

To be continued

nice update Neha. That's a very good update. And please don't take time to update the next one
wow. thaaks for the update. its nice. achha huva ram time pe pahoch gaya.
next update jaldi Karna. plz
Dear writer,

Thanks for the update by yourself...
Today is a happy day for me, after Sakshi and Rashi pics, got your update too for the story i loved..
I had loved this story of yours ,that i searched for other stories of yours and read that too..
And i loved all the other three stories i read too..

The other three being..
Love will find it's way
Laws of Attraction
Chashme Budoor

All these four stories had different plots,different concepts, different Raya altogether..
I enjoyed reading it totally...you are an awesome writer. Loved your writings..brillantly written..
Kudos to you for writing these and to your friend shanaya for posting this here so that we could read and cherish...

Coming to this story, i came so late to this forum, read your, The Circle of Life, i had already posted the comment in prev page for the parts i read, i was amazed with concept, initial writings, the scenes that depict the two worlds ,one of Ram,the other of priya,the words from priya that explains the pain of the world she is in..all were beautifully written... dialogues from amma,all were good.. brillantly portrayed..priya's cofession was emotional and bang on..

Waited long for the update on this story...now this part still have so many ques to be answered..
Felt glad that Priya saved but the gun shot, who got shot,what consequences,whats in store for Raya , eager to read all that..

Once again thanks for the update and if you are interested and wish to continue, would love to read updates on your other two stories,  'Love will find its way' and 'Chashme budoor'   too...
Wish to read more and more of your writings..

Edited by LuvSSever - 7 years ago
Beautiful yaa after long time n hope gun kisko naa lagi ho n plss upate soon
Good Ram came to know at time... waiting eagerly for the next part.
pls continue soon...
Came to this forum after a long time and was beautifully surprised to see an update from one of my favorite writers. Story is moving along at a good pace although I wish that the update was a little longer ( sorry for being greedy) hope their misunderstanding gets cleared soon and this time Priya comes to Ram's rescue! Waiting for the next update !
Originally posted by DiehardRaYafan

Came to this forum after a long time and was beautifully surprised to see an update from one of my favorite writers. Story is moving along at a good pace although I wish that the update was a little longer ( sorry for being greedy) hope their misunderstanding gets cleared soon and this time Priya comes to Ram's rescue! Waiting for the next update !

hi...main to waiting pe hu ki aap Koi story likhoge