Originally posted by: 2filmy

beautiful part😊 please continue 

Thank you πŸ˜Š
SriMaatangi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: Surya_krsnbhakt

As always, a delight to read about Bhama-dhava.❀️

Especially you brought out Radharani - so somewhere someone is bound to make the connectionπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

(Speaking of which, which separation of Narayana and Bhudevi were you referring to?)

And I love the changing scenes, each one showcasing Satyabhama and her different bhavas, and Krsna's reaction to them! like I never even thought of it this way! You are really imaginative to visualise what happened from Bhama's perspective.. (Perhaps perceive even?)

And the ending - killer.
The Brahmana has arrived. Now the Flag of Garuda has to flap in the wind.

Thank you Surya πŸ˜³
True πŸ˜‰ (That you will see)

I might percieve it, yes. Radhey too πŸ˜‰
Exactly πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
SriMaatangi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Shri Krishna! Thank you, for letting me try and see things from your point of view, when you met your Eternal consort, Devi Satyabhama. 
This is the final part :)
Read and review :)

PART 2

Shri Krishna smiled at Satrajit and his wife Vratavati, as He passed them on the streets, heading towards the biggest pond at Dwaraka, found near Satrajit's house.

He smiled to Himself.

He neared the pond, when He heard delighted laughter, and a gaggle of voices.

"Satyaa!"

"Yes Madhavi?"

"You are mischievous"

"Mischief? The meaning of the word is lost on me", said Satyabhama. Krishna could hear the amusement in her voice.

"Satya!"

The indignant voice of Madhavi was heard, followed by Satyabhama's bell-like laughter.

"Okay Satya, tell us something"

"What do you want to know Sunanda?", asked Satyabhama.

"You have so many suitors behind you", said Sunanda.

"Hmm", said Satyabhama. Shri Krishna sensed her unfavourable feelings towards this topic. She wasn't saying anything strong about it just to avoid hurting her friend's feelings.

"Who would you choose to marry among them?", asked Sunanda, eagerly.

"Have you all noticed", started Satyabhama, "that the number of suitors for me have increased manifold ever since Pitaji got the Syamantaka Mani?"

"Yes. But what has that got to do with anything?", asked another friend of hers.

"You see sakhi, these men are greedy for gold", said Satyabhama. "Pitaji made the fact that I would get the jewel very prominent. This led to all those gold-diggers wanting to marry me"

"Not Shatandava", said Madhavi, in a slight teasing tone.

"Stop it Madhavi!", said Satyabhama, the scorn evident in her tone. "Shatandava is lusting after my looks and gold"

"Okay okay sorry!", said Madhavi.

"And my answer thus, to your queston Sunanda is none of them", said Satyabhama.

"I still don't get why", said Priyamvada, flabbergasted.

For my heart is set on one man', thought Satyabhama.

Krishna smiled, hearing her thoughts.

Out loud, He heard her say, "None of them interest me"

"Then who does?"

The curiosity in Madhavi's voice could be detected.

"I haven't met Him yet", said Satyabhama, thinking, Which is true. I have seen Him and heard of Him; I have given my heart and soul to Him'

You were born for me, Satyabhama', thought Krishna, smiling, before walking away.

A few days later...

Shri Krishna sat in meditation, concentrating on all th pople of the Earth, when He heard the voice of His own Earth.

"People call you various names, Krishna, Kanha, Govinda, narayana, Madhava, Dwarakadheesh, Shyam being a few. But for me, you are my heart, my soul, my Lord. Hridhayeshwar, please come for me soon", said Satyabhama.

I will', thought Shri Krishna. I will come soon. Bear it with patience, my Vasudha'

It was the crack of dawn.

Shri Krishna opened His eyes and looked at the bright sun. He grinned. Surya Narayana had done His job. Now, it was upto Narayana Himself to finish the job.

Shri Krishna walked out of His chambers, intent on going to the gardens before going to Satrajit's house.

"Kanha! Where are you running off to?", asked Dau, coming out of His own chambers.

"To Satrajit's", said Krishna, grinning.   

"This early, Kanha?", asked Dau, a little suspicious.

"It's not all that early, Dau", said Krishna, mock protesting.

"Really? Are you going to sneak and see Satyabhama Kanha?", asked Dau, eyes filled with mischief.

"I might. Why?", asked Krishna, smirking.

"Go and see her then", said Dau, shaking His head. "Poor girl, she has to put up with you"

"Poor me, I have to put up with one more confusing woman", said Krishna, mock sad.

"You know the better than they know themselves", said Dau, shaking His head at His brother.

"Do I?", asked Krishna, grinning.

"You.. Oh! Kritavarma, come come!", said Dau.

"Are you okay Kritavarma?", asked Krishna, smile never leaving His face.

"I am Dwarakadheesh", said Kritavarma. "It's just that..."

"That?", asked Dau.

"I, along with Akrurji and Shatandava, and various brave princes want to marry Satrajit's daughter, Satyabhama. But Satrajit refuses to promise her to any of us", said Kritavarm, downtrodden. "Though I think the one with the highest chance of marrying her is Shatandava"

"And what does Satyabhama say about the suitors?", asked Krishna.

"She doesn't even look at any of us, Dwarakadheesh. She is polite and formal, but she is like someone who can be admired, but is untouchable", said Kritavarma.

You', said Dau to Krishna through their mind link. Her love for you is keeping everyone away'

It is, just like it did with Rukmini, and it will with all my future wives as well', said Krishna in His mind, before smiling and saying out loud, "Don't worry Kritavarma. Women are confusing"

Saying thus, with a spring to His step, He walked to Satrajit's, grinning at Dau's affectionate eye roll.

Shri Krishna strolled into Satrajit's garden, cheerfully. His eyes searched for Satrajiti. Ah!

There she was, sitting on the grass, resplendent in yellow, playing with the various animals that were vying for her attention. The mother that she was, she showered equal love on all animals. The grass danced at His feet, as if saying, Pranaam, Pitashree!'

All the animals turned to look at Him; following their lead, Satyabhama also turned to look at Him, shy yet bold, obvious yet not. He knew she knew He had come. She was trying not to be too obvious, though He knew she knew nothing could be hidden from Him.

"Pranaam Dwarakadheesh", said Satyabhama, in a melodious voice.

"Pranaam Devi", said Shri Krishna, meeting her eyes, observing her blush, even as He petted the deer with its head against His leg, not wanting to leave.

"Dwarakadheesh!"

Satrajit had come.

As Krishna expected, Satrajit refused to part with the Syamantaka Mani.

He looked at Satyabhama's stricken face. He knew she wanted her father to give Him the jewel. She didn't like the greed for gold that her father had developed. She also knew that giving something to Him would mean that that is safeguarded for life. Nothing would shake her faith in Him.

He smiled sadly. The coming days were going to be tough on her.

"Dau, calm down", pleaded Krishna with His elder brother.

"I don't care if he is Satyabhama's father. He had no right to accuse you of theft", said Dau, boiling in anger.

"Dau, calm", said Krishna, soothingly. "You know that this is how it should happen"

"I know, but...", said Dau. "Alright. I am coming with you"

"Of course Dau", said Krishna. "But.."

With a knowing look, Krishna stopped His sentence.

"I know Kanha", said Dau, grinning.

After bidding His tearful mothers and wife goodbye, Shri Krishna whispered to His elder brothr, "I will glimpse at Satyabhama and come"

"Glimpse?", asked Dau, raising an eyebrow.

"Glimpse", said Krishna, grinning, and slyly disappearing.

Shri Krishna quickly walked into the Nandavan, His eyes searching for Satyabhama. His eyes found her form, lovely and forlorn, face and shoulders drooping, lips pursed in melancholy.

She slowly looked up, her red eyes showing surprise and love. Getting up, she said, "Pranaam"

"Satyabhama"

He saw her body tremble, red spreading all over her; her eyes met His, surprise and love for Him in her eyes.

He stared back at her, eyes reflecting hers. They became one, knowing each and every thing the other was thinking.

He smiled at her reassuringly, indicating that He had to leave. As He was about to retreat, He heard Satyabhama say, "Lord!"

He looked at her, eyes holding tenderness. She rushed off and came back, hands full of vanamaali flowers. She kneeled in front of Him, and placed the flowers at His feet, touching them with her hands, and placing her hands on her head.

Shri Krishna smiled. His royalty worshipped Him with Tilak, His Earth with flowers; Victory would be His.

Smiling at her, He bade her goodbye, His lotus eyes meeting her Lotus eyes, filled with love and unsaid, yet known things.

25 days later...

Shri Krishna rode into Dwaraka, resplendent, the Syamantaka around His neck, blowing His Panchajanya conch and twanging the Shranga bow, His new wife Jambavathi by His side. His entry was noted by Satyabhama, just like He wanted.

Krishna grinned, as He entered Satrajit's mansion, after being welcomed in by a subdued Satrajit and a relieved Vratavati. He slyly looked around, and smirked when His eyes met Satyabhama's shining ones. He saw her turn shy, and look at the floor.

"Please come and sit Dwarakadheesh, Shriman Balarama", said Satrajit, offering the brothers thrones.

"Yadava Shironmani, please accept my apologies", said Satrajit, humbly. "I made a mistake by accusing you, Keshava"

"It is all forgiven and forgotten", said Krishna, a lovely smile on His enchanting face, making Satyabhama swoon.

Now modest, Satrajit stood in front of Krishna, and with folded hands, said, "Oh ocean of forgiveness! Please accept my apologies once again"

Krishna smiled. The time had come.

"Please do accept the Syamantaka Mani. Along with it, I would like to give you my most precious jewel, my daughter Satyabhama. I found her in a lotus. She is endowed with all Divine qualities, and is a Bhama-Mani, a jewel among women. Please accept her as your wife, along with the Mani", said Satrajit.

Krishna glanced at Satyabhama's lovely, hopeful face. They looked at each other. In that second, the feeling of love manifested all over the place.

"Oh Satrajit, keep the jewel with you", said Krishna. "I will, however accept your daughter Satyabhama as my wife, if she is willing"

Their eyes never lost contact, they stared on and on. Satyabhama nodded shyly, though she was unable to look away.

Shri Krishna smiled lovingly as He saw Satyabhama, decked in red and bridal Shringaar, walk towards Him, shyly but surely. On one side of her stood His sister, Devi Parvati, in disguise, and on the other stood His Bhabhi.

His Bhudevi and He were reunited.

Edited by KrishnaPriyaa - 7 years ago
Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Fantastic parts SruthaπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Nonie12345 - 7 years ago
SenAnu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The best Part!!! 
πŸ‘
Loved it!! It was great!! πŸ˜ƒ
There is nothing happier than His and Her Unison. β€οΈ

Truly, will miss this TS but you have a lot more for us to fill the void with :) πŸ˜†

Loved this entire series!! Thank you for writing it πŸ€—
wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Awwie! Such sweetness, the last part! The other parts were lovely too! This was such a sweet update!
babita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Awesomely beautiful Shrutha πŸ‘πŸ‘
Krishna had to have His Satyabhama by every mean, and this is the right and perfect way that Her father gave Her to Him as His !!!!
Lovely concept and brilliantly written. Every part is fine and thoughtful, and nice to read as " His Bhudevi "
It was so lively Shrutha that at once i was dwelling in the Era and was watching the incidents over the story. 
Loved and cherished !!!
Thanks and loves dear β€οΈ
Viswasruti thumbnail
Beautifully written update  Krishna . Madhav won the heart of his  Satya and  married his Bhama victoriously . πŸ˜Š
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Absolutely lovely! πŸ‘

Love the progression of the story, Satyabhama's faith in Krishna, Krishna's charismatic ways, and then finally the union between him and Bhama. 

You forgot to add include Rukmini next to Parvathi and Revathi as they witnessed the wedding. πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† She would not miss her sister's wedding for anything.