Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: JaiJaiIraniMata

^^say something about her as an actress too..that is what the topic is about๐Ÿ˜†

What can I say that the other actors/actresses from yester year,to the new Gen havent said.Do you want me to recount what each of her directors have said in her praise.Or the list of her awards.

Would you be satisfied with quotes from top critics..each one of them?

You pick and I will post a link.
^^what do YOU think of her as an actress?
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: JaiJaiIraniMata

^^what do YOU think of her as an actress?

I think she is a perfect fit for maximum number of films...far far ahead of any of the present actors. Her next XXX,her last BM,Tamasha or Piku..however good or bad they may be..she was irreplaceable in all. Other actresses are unsurpassed in certain roles..but cant,be Beautiful,sexy,athletic,glamorous,vulnerable,funny(CE) equally well..

Padmavati is an example..who but her at present?
Edited by you2 - 7 years ago
QueenBolly thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
๐Ÿ‘

Originally posted by: Patronus

There is nothing in this post which I don't agree with! ๐Ÿ˜›

And now give it up everybody for the coolest non blind fan in this forum! ๐Ÿ‘ Have to give credit where it is due! Don't see posts like this everyday! ๐Ÿ˜†

And to be the coolest non-blind fan in a overly subective forum is like amazing! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
you 2 deepika should move away from slb dont u think? bm was a success no doubt but he didnt gave a good role to deepika in my honest opinion. she should do work with yrf. i cant believe she has done just one movie with them๐Ÿ˜ฒ
pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
I agree ๐Ÿ˜ƒEdited by -cuteee.tigress - 7 years ago
pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: KanjarKhana

you 2 deepika should move away from slb dont u think? bm was a success no doubt but he didnt gave a good role to deepika in my honest opinion. she should do work with yrf. i cant believe she has done just one movie with them๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Awwh this is extremely adorable!!! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ 
Thank you very much! She is highly overrated in the looks and acting department ๐Ÿฅฑ

Her flat voice modulation and crappy dialogue delivery really irks me to no end aur upar se her English speaking accent...tauba tauba She was totally atrocious in BM...PC completely ate her alive!

Even lookswise, I feel her so-called beauty is exaggerated since I really don't see anything divine about her appearance? ๐Ÿค” IMO she looks very masculine and totally hideous without makeup! I also find her body repulsive since she is built like a 12 year old boy, as flat as a wall!

Originally posted by: you2

I think she is a perfect fit for maximum number of films...far far ahead of any of the present actors. Her next XXX,her last BM,Tamasha or Piku..however good or bad they may be..she was irreplaceable in all. Other actresses are unsurpassed in certain roles..but cant,be Beautiful,sexy,athletic,glamorous,vulnerable,funny(CE) equally well..

Padmavati is an example..who but her at present?

I haven't seen tamasha or piku...but how was she irreplaceable in these?..she might have been good,very good but don't we have other actresses who can be good,very good too?..can't kangana or vidya or konkona or priyanka do tamasha or piku?..I understand she was THE choice for mastaani as mastaani was apparently really beautiful..but why can't anybody else be in piku or tamasha?even yjhd?
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I think she is a pretty good actress...