Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--HANISA-- thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi guys first let me thx you a lots for give me 99+ likes for previous updt thx a lots for this appreciate from you ... im so glad ... now want to get more also ok 😃👏.

Author Note : Guys my friend thx you n want to tell you that some of you said this generation cant bear so bad treatment or bear beaten from hubby ... actually there are some girls who pass thru this trauma ... her wed is not since three months or one year but almost ten years ... her real age was 17 when she got married n her hubby was 35 man ... she never knew what was out side life ... she spend her life in the house ... she was like a dumb girl she know only what her dady thought her ... she is a muslim girl n her hubby too ... but here i have to change her cast due of ishita n raman ...

Now tell me what you guys want or think ... how will be for a girl like her get married n has to bear all this n pass thru all bad trauma  ...what she will do to try to change her hubby ... 

You may thought why i used it on raman being so bad not other guy ... its only due of the tittle You change me only the lead can be n i choose raman .

Here we go

You Change Me

Part 8

Toshi , romi , pammi n ramnya reach other there ... they got shocked on seeing ishita state ... romi could not bear to see her got beaten ... he get angry n hold raman belt ... which make pammi n ramya reach to ishita n try to comfort her sobber crying state ...both take ishita from there n leave raman romi toshi n anita .

Ro :in a loud tone n angry way " What is wrong with you ? how can you beat her like this ? have you sen her state ? "

Toshi fume in rage n stare anita n ask what happen .

Anita lie on saying ishita drop water on raman important files that why he get angry ... romi was not ready to believe it nor toshi ... she ask her to leave from there .

Raman go with anita words n blame ishita for ruining his file ... romi was not ready to believe him .

Romi : I cant believe she will drop water on file deliberately  there must be some thing else ... im sure " .

Ra : in anger tone " You are my bro or hers han ? you dont believe me but she yes han ? " .

Ro : Have you seen what you did to her state han ? how can you go so low ? yes i can see reality what is right n wrong , n here im sure you are wrong n not her " .

T : How could you do this with a poor innocent girl putar , why you become so violence over her , i never tough you to beat any one in such a way " . 

RA : Yes now you all take me wrong when im not , yes i beat her i agree she deserve this , that waste girl good for nothing spoil my mood n my work what should i do , thx her to spoil my work han ? " .

RO : Shut up bhai , she is not waste girl nor she is good for nothing as you saying , you can fool masi not me im not going to believe one of your word here , you should know how to respect her , she is your wife " .

Raman get more angry n throw things around there as romi was not ready to believe him ... n know toshi too will find out what exactly happen in room ... on seeing his more anger toshi ask romi to leave him alone ... which both did .

Toshi n romi went to see ishita in ramya room ... she was shivering ... sober n crying state ... there was belt mark whole over her expose skin  n swollen ... they was in tears on seeing her state her fear in her eyes ... pammi was applying ointment over her swollen mark ... ramya could not bear it n inform param on her state ... romi get furious n feel helpless for not been able protect her from bhai ... his mind was not ready to believe what ever anita n raman said ... he was trying to think what could be reason n got it ... he rush in anger furious into raman room ... he bang the door loudly with rage .

Raman who was sitting on bed with head bent on thinking why he cant control his anger on her ... romi who was searching around the room to find a clue what make him become so violence ... on seeing him searching in his room raman ask him what his searching ... he dont ans him n cont to search n found paper under his bed ... before he reach it ... raman himself slip it from his mouth ... 

R : You wont found drug here romi " .

RO : Oh that means you know what im searching han ? , i was right you lie to masi n you thought you are so clever han " , he show him paper n some little powder inside it " What is this then tell me ? now you start to take it at home ? for this drug you was almost kill ishita for this killer chi you could go so low i never though of it " .

Raman saw some drug in the paper become as a craving n wanted to snatch it from him ... romi was more fast n drop it from window ... he get angry n slap romi ... romi ask him to beat him slap him ... he wont get  angry but not to harm ishita again like this in future ... like ihsita he too will stop him from taking drug he leave with with a sad face n tears ... on seeing how much his bhai was so craving for his drug .

Param reach at bhalla house he enter on shouting loudly raman with anger n tone voice ... raman n others reach there leaving ishita resting after taking pain killer ... raman was showing nothing regret as nothing happen ... he shout on her to enter inside his house without his permission .

P : in rage furious shout on him ... he hold his collar " How dare you beat ishu han ? what you think she is alone n you will treat her as you want han ? , im not going to leave you raman bhalla , you must be rich powerful man but you are coward that why you beat a girl " .

RAMAN : Who told you this han ? , she is now my so call wife got it , i do what i want to her , i beat her slap her or kill her what will you do han ? " .

PARAM : shout with glare look " Dont you ever dare think to kill her im warning you , aunt this is what you thought your son han , how to treat his wife , what you said ishita is now your daughter but you could not protect her from this beast " pointing his finger to raman .

Romi know its not his masi fault n calm param ... toshi feel ashamed on raman as her head was getting down due of his behavior ... she apologize to param ... raman was not happy to see his mom head bent in front of others that too with waste people ... his ego get hurt n fume in rage he slap param to insult is mom ... he was about to hit him again romi stop him on lash out to him again .

ROMi : What you think of your self ? he talk you get hurt han but what you did was good ans me ? masi get hurt with his talk but all this due of whom han ? when you hurt masi on doing this thing you dont think how much you are hurting her " .

PARAM : Im sorry aunt but i will take ishu from here , i wont be in rest if will cont stay here , im sorry but cant accept to see her more in pain , a hubby who hit his wife on the next day of wed how will he live rest of life with her " .

Pammi : Not now putar let her wake please , then what you want or what she decide will accept it " .

Toshi : I dont think she should leave from here , think of your old dady what will happen to her after hearing this putar , i will take care of her now but let her stay here , she is my daughter now , what ever raman is , he is her hubby now " .

On her talk param pammi romi n ramya got shocked how can toshi think to let her stay back with raman after what ever he did ...  toshi was not talking in a bad way but after thinking of her dady health .

Ramya : Masi , i think param is right let her go ".

Param : I dont believe it aunt you are asking me to let her stay here after knowing what she has been pass through , what if this would happen with ramya ? would let her live with the monster in the hell? or you would take her back ans me please ? " .

All was quiet he got his ans ... raman fume as he talk on his sis ... he glare him n ask him to go ... ramya stop raman on saying ...

Ramya : What wrong he said bhai , its all true if this happen with me what would you do kill the man right or take me from the hell , so he is doing same with bhabi what wrong " .

Toshi : I said no its no she wont go its my decision that it " .

Param : Dont tell me you still think he will change , if he wanted he would been change long ago its not now which he will change aunt , for this i cant let my friend life to ruin , you has ruin her life aunt its all your fault too " .

Raman : in his smirk smile " I think you are more than a friend right ? what you both share as relationship han ? is she your " .

A tight slap unexpected from ishita he got which leave every one shocked .

THAT ALL GUYS I KNOW ITS SHORT N EMO ALSO BUT BEAR IT ALSO ENJOY N SORRY TO MAKE YOU CRY TOO 😉😭 .

PLEASE DO HIT LIKE MORE I GOT 90+ LIKE I WILL UPDT EARLIER N DO LEAVE YOUR COMMENT ALSO 😃 .

NEXT : ENTRY OF ISHITA FRIEND GUESS WHO IT COULD BE HER REAL FRIEND NOT SHAGUN .

THX LOVE HANSA 😃 
Edited by --HANSA-- - 7 years ago
--HANISA-- thumbnail
HI GUYS FIRST LET ME THX YOU A LOTS FOR YOUR SWEET N APPRECIATE COMMENTS 😃👏

WHICH I COULD NOT REPLY ALL 😃

Edited by --HANSA-- - 7 years ago
--HANISA-- thumbnail
HI GUYS UPDT PART 8 HAVE A LOOK 😃 Edited by --HANSA-- - 7 years ago
divz9769 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
tnks for the pm dear it was really painful update
ur freind is really brave who bear all
this for 10yrs 
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing
Thanks 4 The PM
sharda_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice update 
Continue soon 
Thanks for pm 
Edited by sharda_123 - 7 years ago
vishuv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update!
Being a  girl I too can understand your friend's pain. That too bearing it for 10 years! It's really horrible...

Thanks for PM
lonelyyyy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
raman this is tooo much
plz stop this wild behaviour plzzz
romi plz slap ur bhai
drug addicted... like me nooo noo i do not hve drug addiction but ishra addiction n ishra stories addiction lol lol
param is right
raman now u r disgusting me
i was having thoda bharosa u cn change
but u put a finger on param ishu relationship i lost all bhRosa
ishu tujhe ye slap phle hi mar dena chahiye tha
update sooonnn
diii u difnt ans my qus """ab aapki friend lived happily with her husband n her husband luvs hrr now???
sririt thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I wish Param could take her away
Raman is a monster
I can't believe it someone bear it for real. 
Everyone now knows how Raman is with Ishita
Romi, I expect something major from him.
Raman is so disgusting that he question Param's and Ishita's relationship. But the slap from Ishita, I am happy. She should take stand, no one can help when you can't help yourself.

To be true it was really heart wrenching. I don't have a heart to read this.
swetiii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
amazing
hawww
he is such a sh*t
chii