Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

muzikk93 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Another beautiful update. I love how there's no space for negativity between them and their bond is only becoming more stronger ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ Last part๐Ÿ‘
harini06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Awesome part,
Rishab & madhu both went to his house,his bhabhi is nice,
Shiv Ahuja is disgusting good thing that rishab ended their relationship,
feeling bad for his mother she is suffering a lot,
Rishab again took wedding vows their bond is getting stronger ,loved their moments,
thanks for the update
Clara20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
chapter 32
hey simi awesome update once again..
sry am nt able to read ur updates regularly quite busy in xams..
coming to update madhu still nt willing to trust rishab the fear of loosing him is their getting nightmers..happy that rishab is with her and helped her to calm down...does he really asked her that was he a knockout kisser...loved blushing madhu..bt whts this nw y he is running away frm her..and she too dnt want to knw him about her love hope they wl fighting and coming out of it..
omg sunshine is not well..hope she wl b fine soon..
whts wth sanjana...her husband is really ba***rd..wnt him to go jail only..bt wht sanjana said to madhu is nt right...bt because of this madhu start compring her life wth sanjana..

Clara20 thumbnail
chapter 33
superb update
rishab is nt able to concentrate on his work..thinking that he was responsible for madhus cndn she ws getting nightmers..he wnt her to trust him and protect her...
omg madhu is in hosp..and her hand is injured thinking about sanjans words and her life she lost her state of mind and caused an accident happy that pratik saved her..she confessed sanjana that rishab is her husband and a wonderful man...
rishab is hurt that coz of him madhu is this cndn and bleaming himself..its good that they talked wth each other & madhu told him about sanjans condn what she thought about that...
Loved the way rishab understands her and told her that he want her to come to him wth whole heart and for that she need to trust her...
another beautiful upate simi to described their emotions too well...hats of you     
Clara20 thumbnail
chapter 34
sweet update simi
so rishab helping madhu to changing her cloths...omg loved jealous rishab when the handsome doc doing madhus check up...doc want to draw madhus face and rishab shooting draggers on him..
hmm so debo is admitted in hosp and rishab and madhu wl look after anu now..she is indeed a wonderful child giving them tough time for changing nappy eating food..wow loved her and they are thining about their own child lovely update
madhurish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
unresed my post on page.88
keerthiprasad thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update Dr ..loved it
How cruel is rishabh's father was,he keeps his wife in such a state and he have the nerve to say that rishabh and he are same that they are keeping affairs,..hey man our rishabh is not at all like uuu...
Feeling bad for mrs,.senior ahuja,she should go and spend the rest of her life with her son happily...
Haha,madhu wants rishabh to forgive her that spend almost so much of money and also ready to anything...needless to say,that rishabh is waiting for this moment to come,and he took it happily...
Waiting for the update eagerly..
All the best...
RijaMalik thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update..  
Plzz update second sequal on forum too
RISHBALASS thumbnail
Nice story.
Read all parts finally they confessed their love.
and also waiting for your next story.
update soon.
simikr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Important Note

Not all readers appear to understand why I don't want to post Part 2 of Sweet Dreams here. There are a few reasons but most important among them are--

1: It's a brand new book that has just been published. I want to make sure my copyright is preserved.

2. There is quite a bit of Mature content in Book 2 and I know there are quite a few under 16 readers here.

Thanks to all those who have pm'd me their email IDs. I think I will end up posting on wattpad. Its easy to access and I know a lot of you are already members. If not you can become a member easily with your FB account. Please make sure to post your comments there. If not you can post them here. I will make a separate thread for SD 2.

Please follow me on my account below:

https://www.wattpad.com/user/TheWriteDoc

Somehow the link isn't clickable. You can right click on it and paste it on your browser.

Meanwhile I will try to post the rest of SD 1 over today and tomorrow.

Thanks!

S

Edited by simikr - 7 years ago