Yeees 😃😃

you're trying to rile me up!
BusiMusi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR EXAMS GUYS.
Chapter 3
Part 2

Aarti closed her eyes and got ready to receive an impact of a car collide with her body but instead she collide with a familiar chest.
Thank you so much sir said Aarti looking at the man who saved her life. When she saw who she was man that save her life she had tears of joy and hugged the life out of him but after what he said she pulled herself out of his embrace and slapped him. You should go back home and get married Prashant is waiting for you * slap*. How dare you claim to love me than push me into some other man's arms. Well Yash scindhia if you don't want me just say it i will live but don't think i... Aarti was cut of by Yash kissing her.
I thought you would want to go back to Prashant the name you love he said. If i wanted to go back to him did you think i would wait for 5 years she asked. Nope he said. Now come on let go home so we can end this madness and kick Prashant to the carve.

At the Scindhia Mansion.
Aarti were have you being asked Aarti. Listen up ladies and gentle man go home because the is no wedding that take place today tomorrow she said. Aarti what are you saying asked Prashant. Am not going to commit a sinful deed by marrying someone else while my husband is still alive she said. You are delusional he is death he is not coming back hissed Prashant. Who said am not coming back said Yash with a cocky smile. Everyone gasped in shock looking at the maan with a beard. They happy except Prashant and left after he exclaimed to Yash why didn't you stay death. At first you took her away from me and now also but i will have her hissed Prashant. When you got everything like me you will never lose. Hmm you should try something else because seem death even failed you.

In AarYa's room
Yash a long hot relaxing shower. When he was done dressing Aarti came in their room two almost identical kids came following her and they hid behind Aarti. When he looked at Aarti he saw her drooling. Hmm i think i should get a new wardrobe because it seem like am about to be attacked Yash said has he wink. Who are the twins asked Yash. Ansh Palak come on don't hid. Yash met our twins Ansh and Palak. Our first time left me Pregnant with this two said Aarti smiling. The twins looked at Aarti to asked for permission to go to their papa. Go on he is your papa don't asked me if you can go to him or not you can go anytime you want She said and the kids ran to Yash crying.
Now our friends won't come tease us of not having a papa said Ansh. Yes they won't and all the teacher will drool over my Papa and tomorrow we will take papa to school and introduce him to our teachers. Yes you can take him with you am coming along with you all said Aarti and Yash laughed. Hey am just making sure they know that you belong to me she said.

God Bless Y'all
        and
Love Busi
BusiMusi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tessaloni

you're trying to rile me up!

😆😆 i hope it work
cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update
wow aarya have twins ansh & palak 😃
oh god yash met with accident & everyone thought he is death 😭
finally after 5yrs he was back 😃
thank god he came back before aarti could marry to that jerk prashant 🤗
it was emotional family reunion especially with kids & yash 😭
continue plz
Blakey thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
nice I have a feeling that prashant is behind yash's accident hope you reveal the mystery soon dear
--HANISA-- thumbnail
lovely but its short yaar its ok then 
ksen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
very nice part
loved it
sass8 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

So sweet to have Yash back. And slap very much deserve. So he stayed away deliberately and missed 5 years of his wife and kids life.  Sad but nice update.