Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shashi1984 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Superb OS, Jhil.  Loved the way Yash win her heart again. You have beautifully showed the pain and sufferings Aarti go through after Yash's abnormal behavior. And she had miscarriage too. Loved the way Vidhi helped Yash in bringing Aarti back to home.

Congrats B-onesie for changing color and becoming Dazzler 👍🏼
lassekool thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved this version of the story. 
A befitting OS for our dazzling Miss B.
Fandu thumbnail
Lovely OS. Thank you Jhily for this fabulous piece of writing.
Bee congratulations on turning Dazzler. Continue to dazzle us with your wonderful writings. Thank you.
jhillyarya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: B-onesie

Thank you sweetest Jhilly Bean. You making me all teary again. It wasn't neccessary but still it touches my heart hugely.   Sadly I will only be able to read much later. Much love🤗

Edited:

Loved the title Beany.  Those are really words to live by.  Every cloud has a sliver lining.  Nothing is ever as dark as it seems.  

I loved that it was a story based on our most favourite of favourite stories.  

I needed a good cry and you obliged.  I was so sad that she lost the baby and her struggle to accept the loss broke my heart even more.  Losing the baby was possibly her worst fear, and that by the hands of her husband.  And then it happened.  So obviously she blamed him and rightly so.  He put her under a huge amount of stress.

10 cheers for this Vidhi.  It sickened me that everyone in that house treated Yash with kid gloves to the detriment of the entire family, even the children.  Someone should have slapped him out of it.  
At least she didn't take his abuse and chose to leave.  
Yet, despite everything still loving him and the added strain of the children missing their father.  Not an easy thing.  She felt rejected once again and this time by the children though it was only a natural desire on their part.  And when they are at SM they missed her.  

Finally when he thought he'd lost her for good he acknowledged his feelings,  Tube light as usual.  He tricks her to confirm her true feelings and at least gets her to stay but she makes him work for it this time.  She just doesn't fall into his lap.  He courts her like he should have from the beginning instead exposing her and everyone else to his maniacal rants.  

But alas, she can never stay away from.  After all he is her great love.  Eventually he manages to wear her down and she comes to him on her own.  And no holds bars.  She tells him she loves him and demands her rights as his wife. And they both get their wishes fulfilled.

Loved it Beany.   For reasons you already know and so much more.  🤗❤️

I know its late but I am happy that My this small attempt made you feel better by crying.  It brings me to tears also, specially her pain, her denial to accept the harsh truth.
Yes every cloud has a Siver Lining a dreamy once again it proved by their love.
Thank you so much for your lovely review 😳
jhillyarya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tessaloni

Every cloud has a silver lining indeed! Losing the baby was their dark cloud, the healing and closeness they got was the silver lining, Yash realizing his feelings was the silver lining.

I can understand her fear because Yash was a real brute after Mumbai. He put her under so much stress, she miscarried. I love that you gave her a voice, she was not some machine, she felt pain too. My heart broke at her struggle to accept that she lost the baby; it was her only real link to him, she was his in every way for at least one night. As a mother she also did not want to lose the baby, she wanted it to have every chance... She had to remove herself to heal.

The children though made her feel rejected. In her hurt she did not see that they want both their parents; a week away from Papa made them miss him that's all.

Then she disappears - where did she go? Yash becomes insane at the thought of having lost her; he proclaims her as his, surprising her. He then tricks her into returning and admitting she loves him; he uses her desperate moment to confess, to ask for a chance. She's afraid to trust again but she loves him enough to grant him a chance.

Uhhh I loved how he went about showing he loves her. She needed to see and feel his love, as much as she needed to hear it. Finally convinced, she confesses her love again trusting it would be returned equally... It results in a magical night, recreating the first night to mark a fresh start. Only, this time, it is much better because this time it's only love, and more love pouring much like the rain outside!

Beautifully done VD! ❤️

Your words became my title 😆
But this title is just apt for this.
You know i wanted Yash to accept her for her not for the baby. I wanted their relation to progress for them and I tried to make it like I wanted. I am happy the way you described it,you made the story more meaningful. . Thank you  🤗
jhillyarya thumbnail
Originally posted by: BusiMusi

Wow awesome Os sis i loved it. Congrats WeReWoLf 😃 on your colour change

Thank you Busi 😃
jhillyarya thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovely_nikki

Reserved 😃

I just don't know when I'll unreserved it 😳

Finally un-reserving my spot...

I wish I could comment the way Mario did. She said everything that I could never express.

I agree with her that Aarti came back in the house for kids sake, she accepted to be in the same room with him but she still didn't allow him a place in her heart, a heart that he so mercilessly broke and kept breaking till the extent that she lost the baby. Baby whom he kept calling a sin 😭

Yet they are soulmates and their love for each other is deep and profound. That is why he tried his best to make up for all the damage that he had caused. He, his honest guilt and his love is what eventually made her come to him. 

He didn't force her. He didn't claim any right on her. All he did was prove that he loved her. That she was his soulmate, his life, his Aarti... And that's what she became by extending her hand towards him and accepting him and his love.

What a beautiful OS Jhil ⭐️ (as many as you want) ⭐️

Thank You di for unreserving...😃
They actually made her machine,  she needed voice like she did before boxing match. And Yash needed to know how much he hurt her, and he understood when it was on extreme level.  In show after she left and here after she lost the baby. But as you said they are soulmate and he did every possible thing to win her over.  
Glad you liked it and thank you once again 
jhillyarya thumbnail
Originally posted by: alekhika20

Fab os

Thanks dear.
jhillyarya thumbnail
Originally posted by: sass8

😛 Its raining wonderful OS , these days. What beautiful memories of Aarya struggle. love the resolution with Yash realizing the hurt he caused and trying to redeem, cluless guy 😆.

Congrat on the color changes Bee. 👏🥳

Thank you Sassy 😳
jhillyarya thumbnail
Originally posted by: ksen

beautiful os

loved it

Thanks 😛