Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-jaya- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Nadz I want to know what is it exactly that made you convince it's a real ML?? πŸ˜†
Mysterious7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Naina-

Not really supposed to make sense Prani. Its just whats going through my mind and lots of things dont make sense in there 😊 Loll, I just recently watched RaOne, where SRK has a double role. The first SRK dies, leaving behind a wife and kid to survive by themselves. However, a second SRK makes a re-entry in the movie as a robot, but humanzied form. And his whole purpose is to protect the wife and the kid. And he's growing fonder and closer to them emotionally without realizing it, without having this prior knowledge of the first SRK's interaction with his family. 

This Abhi is just so different from Abhi before marriage, IMO, for the reasons listed above. He still has the heart of the Abhi that loved Pragya and kinda grew from where he used to be as a bachelor. But his mindset is back to that era, and its just somewhat strange, but nice to see that he didn't totally go back to who he used to be. And because I just recently watched that movie, I've been connecting them for no reason whatsoever. 

And this explanation also proves why things in my mind never make sense. They're better kept in my head. πŸ˜Š

I'm not sure about that πŸ€”...
Mysterious7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jaydp59

Nadz I want to know what is it exactly that made you convince it's a real ML?? πŸ˜†

Hello JD, his monologue today πŸ˜†. He said to himself about getting drawn towards her. If it was fake, why would he say this to himself?! Also he said how did he know about the washroom?! He questioned himself today and I got it. But if you look at the episode where he's with the Arora ladies and said to the elders the washroom is over there right?! He looked uneasy too. So yes, it's real as of now. I am still pretty certain It will become fake ML at some point though LOL πŸ˜†...
Edited by Mysterious7 - 7 years ago
-jaya- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
In that case, shouldn't you have been convinced from the episode where he said Fuggy in sleep and has monologues in that episode??? I'm confused now...is there any difference between these two monologues????
Don't mind my silly questionsπŸ˜†
Mysterious7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jaydp59

In that case, shouldn't you have been convinced from the episode where he said Fuggy in sleep and has monologues in that episode??? I'm confused now...is there any difference between these two monologues????
Don't mind my silly questionsπŸ˜†

No, it's not a silly but a sensible question infact. That monologue wasn't convincing for me. He felt restless and the name calling was pretty normal. The monologue felt like he was scolding himself for saying it. I was going more by his actions rather than his words LOL. Don't forget these are the same CV's/writers who forget their own scenes at times. I am going to be bummed if they say, he had a fake ML from the beginning. Never underestimate the power of balaji cv's/writers, when you think they can't get any more creative, they get more creative-r πŸ˜΅πŸ˜†...
Edited by Mysterious7 - 7 years ago
kratikamonange thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cerealgirl

Hi Fatima,  maybe the store will be able to help you as Naina said. In case you're into doing it by yourself, here's the link.  I'm sure you'll get videos back.  Hugs to your baby. πŸ˜Š

ho prani thank you ,
I'm going to try
I hope to recover 
because of important things are on its files
Thanks 
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Sorry to learn about your recordings Fatima! Hope it works out with the recovery πŸ€—
-mina- thumbnail
So today's ep!
We open with Raj and Mithali - the biggest non story of KKB! So much potential but never any movement!

Abhi telling his family about Aroras. Hey Abhi how about not?? Leave precious things safe please. I know this is your family and you don't know things are not safe about them. But, like, yeah, pls...just don't!

Dad thinks Abhi is faking ML, Nadz! Still thinks it πŸ˜†
-mina- thumbnail
Everyone who ever said Indu Daasi should've been Abhi's Daadi - I have never agreed more! So smart is Daasi.
Ok what does Daadi say to explain why Abhi must not have met with the Aroras? I rewound it twice but can't follow cause Dad keeps reading some joke on his phone!

Ok I cannot believe they brought back the bar! Uff! We hardly ever saw it and they just put it all back together, pulled it out from where??

Ok what's going on with the reddish glints in Abhi's hair! Looking amazinggg.

So abhi talks himself into staying apart from prags bc he's a rockstar. Good, I guess? I want more elaboration on this train of thought. 

Also why did they turn the sofa red was that necessary??

Ok we are getting SO much abhi monologue!! What is this!! Thanks CVS!! Now let's get some meaningful monologue pls.
-mina- thumbnail
Aalu back from a night on the town. I asked the Aalu AT once if perhaps Aalu has a curfew. Yeah now we know...she doesn't. Aalu does as she pleases.

LOL at Mithali exactly getting it that Abhi had experienced"damaad in sasural" treatment!

Lol at Abhi lying backwards on the bed. Haaye Shabir playing the manchild...I have mixed feelings about this πŸ˜†

"Aww shites!" Ohhh my goodness 🀣