Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Congratulations on the new thread.  Just 1 left for #10!!!

Liked the last 2 episodes.  Abhi carries Pragya home, & everybody is flabbergasted seeing him.  It was funny - him trying to figure out what they were thinking, and they trying to figure out what he remembers, if anything.  On his restroom break, if Pragya had time to tell them the whole story, then he probably took a long dump and was reading some magazines inside - it couldn't have been just a bladder lightening πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

I liked how RoDadi ragged him and pretty much emotionally blackmailed him into staying.  And Sarla gave him a full meal, as opposed to a snack? πŸ˜†  It was funny to see his reaction, and him asking her if she packed tiffins (did she do any of that for the marriage hall?)  Anyway, the good news is Pragya can appear before him anytime she likes.

Her name is Nikita?  Like in Krushchyev - the Soviet leader from the early 60s?  Abhi remembers it as Chikita, Nikita...

Precap for Monday - how does Abhi not remember Nikita's name, and respond almost like he remembers something when Aliya mentions Pragya?  I know that his recent memory is gone while his long term memory is fine, but doesn't recent mean everything b4 the accident?  Or has he forgotten stuff that happened since as well?
Naina- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I DONT GET IT. 

-Chashmish ke peeche para hua hai
-He's getting attracted to her already, drops her home
-Only met her a day and has already lifted her in his arms
-Is already addicted to her coffee and is disappointed to not find her the next day in her office
-Has already met her family and had ghar ka khaana with them
-Is lying to his beloved sister about where he was
-He's appreciative of his fans, he credits them for his success
-He's being more polite and generally friendly than he's even been, along with the hints of being the self-loving Rockstar that he is.
-FIRST THE MAROON TEE AND NOW THE BLACK SHIRT????? *dead, I'm dying*

Im in Abhi heaven. For the first time ever. (Acha nahi, this is the second time. First time was when he asked to be hired as her husband. I think I fell off my chair that time.)

WHAT IS GOING ON? Abhi has been replaced by a a robot. Theres no other explanation. 
Naina- thumbnail
Btw, can this EDT be pinned onto the forum? Please and thank you πŸ˜› Edited by Naina- - 7 years ago
kratikamonange thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Please help me😭😭
my daughter has erased all of kb videos on my tablet😑😑
I do not know how to recover
the worst is that I can not even punish her because she has only 1 year😭

she deleted all my files and applications
you know not how to recover files ? ?

everyone help me please 
Naina- thumbnail
Awww, dont get angry at your baby!! It happens, dear. I would say to go to the store that you bought the tablet at or the brand company. I've had that happen before and they recovered everything for me. 
Good luck! 
kratikamonange thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naina-

Awww, dont get angry at your baby!! It happens, dear. I would say to go to the store that you bought the tablet at or the brand company. I've had that happen before and they recovered everything for me. 

Good luck! 

thank you Nina
ok now I am sad than angry ,
tomorrowI  Inshallah
I hope they can help me

thanks againπŸ˜ƒ

Cerealgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Abhi replaced by a robot.  Hmm.. Not sure how you mean, Nainz?πŸ˜•  You mean stiff like an automaton??  I find him very relaxed and animated.  Kinda a combination of old and changed Abhi!! πŸ˜›
Cerealgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi Fatima,  maybe the store will be able to help you as Naina said. In case you're into doing it by yourself, here's the link.  I'm sure you'll get videos back.  Hugs to your baby. πŸ˜Š

Edited by Cerealgirl - 7 years ago
Naina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cerealgirl

Abhi replaced by a robot.  Hmm.. Not sure how you mean, Nainz?πŸ˜•  You mean stiff like an automaton??  I find him very relaxed and animated.  Kinda a combination of old and changed Abhi!! πŸ˜›

Not really supposed to make sense Prani. Its just whats going through my mind and lots of things dont make sense in there 😊 Loll, I just recently watched RaOne, where SRK has a double role. The first SRK dies, leaving behind a wife and kid to survive by themselves. However, a second SRK makes a re-entry in the movie as a robot, but humanzied form. And his whole purpose is to protect the wife and the kid. And he's growing fonder and closer to them emotionally without realizing it, without having this prior knowledge of the first SRK's interaction with his family. 

This Abhi is just so different from Abhi before marriage, IMO, for the reasons listed above. He still has the heart of the Abhi that loved Pragya and kinda grew from where he used to be as a bachelor. But his mindset is back to that era, and its just somewhat strange, but nice to see that he didn't totally go back to who he used to be. And because I just recently watched that movie, I've been connecting them for no reason whatsoever. 

And this explanation also proves why things in my mind never make sense. They're better kept in my head. πŸ˜Š
Mysterious7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I started cringing, since from today's epi I got convinced that the ML is real πŸ˜², can't believe I am even saying this, *sigh*, guess I got to wait until it becomes fake ML LOL...

The best news for me, they will get to propose to each other whenever they will get to that stage, since I wasn't impressed with the last proposal epi of theirs, I mean I was impressed but I was 0.01% Unimpressed πŸ˜†, with the issue of few dialogues and one particular flashback LOL, so yayyy...