Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YeahMe thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: -HappyLove

She can never be happy in the show.
The only time she is happy is when she is with Abhi.

Yes but unfortunately she is asked to choose between her husband & maa, no one should ever be put in such situation.
Raji9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Why LU is being given in EDT ???

anishapoudel thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raji9

Why LU is being given in EDT ???

from yesterday rajji๐Ÿ˜Š
Mitushi_Mitz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice episode. Except the daadi-daasi-Alia conversation.๐Ÿคข I was unwillingly watching it waiting for Sarla Ma and Pragya's scene. That scene was ridiculous for me. Why? Are they for real? Alia calling her own Dadi sathiya gayi. And then threatening her that she'll throw her out!! And daadi, why do you expect so much from Abhi..?? This rumour is spread by you that he can look in the eyes and find the truth. Yes he is a kind person but he is a human being for god sake. Your overacting pissed me.๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ
Coming to Sarla Ma and Pragya. SRITI AND SUPRIYA JI STOLE THE SHOW TODAY. DIL PE LAGI!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผAwesome acting by both of them. Sarla Ma.. the way she said "Maa hun main teri, mera haq banta hai tujhpe".. she was talking sense today!!each and every word... about Bulbul, about Alia and Tanu everything. One thing which bothered me is when she said "tu bahut acchi hai, hamesha dusro k baare main sochti hai".. Poor Pragya.. but Ma was right.. she thought about herself for the first time.. and ended up being in jail!! Pragya's gloomy and tired face.. as if she was tired of all this blunder happening in her life!! I was so lost in that scene..I saw a selfish mother whose worried for her daughter and want her to be safe at any cost. (Is selfish the right word?) Pragya said she was thinking to start a new life with Abhi. Why Pragya? When were you thinking that? Abhi proposed Tanu in front of your eyes.. unki mehandi bhi ho gayi!! I never saw you thinking about starting a new life with Abhi.
Nikhil, I felt he was trying to act like the old one. And that flashback scene.. VO KAB HUA BHAI?? 
I want to read all other reviews. I have missed so many points!!
Raji9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anishapoudel

from yesterday rajji๐Ÿ˜Š

Ok thank you for letting me know Anisha .. We have to wait until Trish get some time to do new EDT ..

If I am not wrong Dee took a poll some time back and majority opted AT for LU .. 

TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ..Anu

Yes but unfortunately she is asked to choose between her husband & maa, no one should ever be put in such situation.

Sad but it's all her fate.

Mitushi_Mitz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I felt really bad for Purab. I think Sarla Ma pushed him away so that he does not stops them from leaving the city. He would have told Abhi if he got to know that they are leaving and Sarla Ma didn't wanted that. Quite unfair for Purab! They are his family too. He is stuck between his best friend and his sister. Btw,I am loving Vin as Purab..
kratikamonange thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raji9

Hello Every one !! .. Hope you all are doing good ..

missed you all and EDT .. Just catching up with things and the labels given to EDT are surprising me ..

Hence want to restart my posts in EDT with little appreciating the freedom it has always given me .. I start deeply thanking Trish for making this place available to me..

EDT is the most welcoming place in the forum..In fact special place in KB forum in my point of view where discussions happen instead of arguments .. Where people don't believe in crushing other person's space by repeatedly questioning their rational behind expressing a view .. That is why a lot many different people posts detailed analysis of their thoughts which may not the same case with any other thread in the forum ..

People who agrees will discuss the post , people who disagree will make an individual post instead of countering the original thought .. The best pattern in any discussion forum which gives a sense of freedom all other fellow members .. And I always find a deep and genuine thoughts here  instead of reactive thoughts just to counter original thoughts.

So every one is welcome here to express their views on episodes. I am sure you will enjoy the freedom here and the welcoming tone of EDTians who are ever ready to accept difference of opinion..I appreciate this place , I am sure you will do appreciate once you start coming here ..

Looking forward for those insightful reviews on episodes from each one of you ..

Hola guys 
Welcom back raji 
Miss you EDTian ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Raji9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kratikamonange

Hola guys 
Welcom back raji 
Miss you EDTian ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Hello Fatima !!! ๐Ÿค—

How are you ???? Missed you  tooo ..