Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SuryaRavi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Navaratri celebrations continues..

Third day competition.. Fancy Dress cum Drama..

Kalpana and Sundar as Sita and Ram... Veeru as Hanuman...

Veda and Nagu as Vedan and Kurathi Valli...
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Somehow I don't find this whole competition thing.. just they seem to drag it with Kalpana trying to spoil Nagu-Veda's effort but they overcome it with smart ones.. usual drama.. mostly I skipped these epis.. just watched here and there..

Haiyyo.. can't see Sundar in that costume..   Vedan and Valli getup suited well for Sri and Nisha..
ramyvijay thumbnail
Finally, Navarathri competitions over.. 😉  and namma Vedha ji warriors are the winners 😎 and won 1 lakh cash prize..

Kalpana behaved childish by turning the fan that aarathi light of Vedavalli was blown.. from the beginning she did such cheap acts to pull down the other team..  I just hate that..😡  If she want to win, put in efforts, present it properly and prove..   At last, she mannai kavvified..  😆
incorrigible thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I actually rather enjoyed the Navrathri episodes coz (i) it showed the camaraderie between the family members, (ii) it allowed Nagaji and Vedaji to come closer and develop better understanding and (iii) it showcased and promoted culture in a positive manner. For people like me who are not based in India and have never celebrated Navrathri let alone seen any of the festivities, this was an eye opener. And I loved the lamp lighting competition where Vedaji lighted lamps around Nagaji's portrait. Some nice moments and lovely acting by Shri there and I had a lump in my throat. Still, I'm glad that we are back to the main story and the first episode post-Navrathri was a banger with Vedaji developing doubts about Kalpana's pregnancy. Looking forward to her unraveling the mystery and exposing Kalpana to the family members. The journey continues friends . . .  
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Very Well written updates.. Felt like I watched the serial by just reading your updates..
Good job done SuryaRavi.. 

Looking forward to watch this serial through your updates .. 😊
Edited by nithya.. - 7 years ago
SuryaRavi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nithya..

Very Well written updates.. Felt like I watched the serial by just reading your updates..

Good job done SuryaRavi..

Looking forward to watch this serial through your updates ..😊

Thank you.. Nithya... Will continue.. As much as possible... ' '
CandyCrushh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Kalpana decided to turn positive n impress her husband wit true love.. she behaves all goody goody.. vedha ji frnd (vaishu from KMKV) intro.. both girls decided to find out abt the hidden love in Naga ji.. panjayat meets malli n tells her to stay from Naga ji as his true love is for only vedha ji..malli thorathifies him..Naga ji meets malli while she updates everything n chases him out..angry Naga meets his frnd n colds h badly..
ramyvijay thumbnail
yes Navetha..  till now its good.. Kalpana changed totally 👍🏼 

yesterday's freeze scene of kalpana slapping veeraiya must be a dream as he is afraid of her and thought thats how she would react nu..  

Naga ji behaving differently when with Vedha and then outside..

Yesterday, a glimpse of scene was shown with Malli having giddiness...  for god's sake, it shud not be something like extra marital pregnancy..  then I would stop watching it for sure.. basically I don't like these kind of tracks..   its okay if they show she has some disease nu (usual cinema track)

by the way, will Kalpana now reveals the truth that she is not pregnant and how she cheated to get married nu ?
Edited by ramyvijay - 7 years ago
CandyCrushh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Oh no . Can't see malli as preggy.. 
I feel very soon kalpana might change into negative again or she is just acting.. in today's episode wen vedhavalli told her how they doubted her pregnancy n cross checked.  The expression kalpana gave made me feel like she is just acting... 

Saw one promo today.. 
periyavar money 5L is missing from his locker.. Sundar suspects kalpana while vedha tells him not to do so as kalpana is changed.. periyavar tells kalpana eduthu irundha kuduthuruma.. kalpana cries badly n says she didn't do such thing.. stupid Sundar says we wil call police n they will get the truth from kalpana.. both ladies r shocked.. now I feel sundar's words might bring back old negative kalpana.. 

incorrigible thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I thought Malli was having a headache as usual as opposed to being dizzy 😲 And from the start they have been showing her as having frequent headaches na 😳 I don't think Nagaji would have misbehaved with her or indulged in an extra marital affair  Well at least I really hope so coz I really like his characterisation and his pairing with Vedhaji 😆 An illness track with Malli does not bode well for Vedha-Naga's love story though it's definitely preferable to a pregnancy track 😕 In any event, I think Malli'less episodes are the best kind of TP episodes so I'm not looking forward to any track that involves her 🤢 Neelima, please remain busy with Thamarai and gives us vimochanam from Dimple in VR and Malli in TP, much appreciated 😈