CID

Bone Marrow--boring/interesting?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Me_Anonymous

IF-Veteran Member

Me_Anonymous

Posted: 21 November 2006 at 3:19pm | IP Logged

I think Bone Marrow epic is the longest and interesting episode in CID, I love it, wat about you guys?

Even though its long, i like watching it, it's soo different, it has like the inspector's lives involved in as well, unlike other epis where its just about a person who is not at all linked to the inspectors and they solve the case.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bone Marrow--boring/interesting?" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mohnik

Groupbie

mohnik

Posted: 21 November 2006 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
ya what u are saying scorpion134 is true. my opinion is that it was good in the begining but then part 4 just messed it up. Cuz i watch with my whole family that show cuz it has no bad parts or scenes but all of a sudden the story changes and its not a family thing anymore Embarrassed . I hope u get what i mean. other than that it was a great episode Clap

sallu_lover

IF-Stunnerz

sallu_lover

Posted: 21 November 2006 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
i know what u mean

but i thought from the first eposide was interesting and till part 4, i havent seen part 5.

but this eposide is simply good Clap

-De.De-

IF-Sizzlerz

-De.De-

Posted: 22 November 2006 at 3:55am | IP Logged
I think Bone Marrow is interesting. I like to see what happens next. I'm enjoying the show. Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top