India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

I think Meena wrote that letter

india Senior Member
india
india

Posted: 23 November 2004 at 9:46am | IP Logged
I don't think Purab wrote that letter. He must have wrote something and Meena must have changed it before it reached to Jassi. Here we go again, all misunderstanding will start from now on between jassi and Purab.

gelato Senior Member
gelato
gelato

Posted: 23 November 2004 at 9:58am | IP Logged
I don't think so.  I agree with U jodi.Purab has switched off his cellphone. He could have called Jassi.Before he always used to be at jassi's place and he could visited their place and informed them.
manimau Senior Member
manimau
manimau

Posted: 23 November 2004 at 10:01am | IP Logged

Well there are other possibilities too..... It may be just that Purab felt bad with Jassi's behaviour and her ignorance for his love, his efforts to accomodate her in his life.. So he just took some time off to think about all of it.... He did not inform anyone as he himself was confused with Jassi's behaviour and her inner feelings....... and since he left, Meena took the chance to give 'that' letter to Jassi. Angry It's quite ksensible..... Wink

So hold on whoever are overjoyed with Purab's exit..... You are showing your joy too early.... (Well I am happy that you are happy..... But don't want you to have the shock afterwards.... Wink) You may fall again as Purab may make a re-entry, and this time to only win Jassi over completely..... I am not sure how much truth value is there in the news like Purab leaving the show, Purab being taken out of the show etc...etc..... This would be a big thing... All the news media will jump to such a news..... I have not seen any such news anywhere but only in the Armaan fan posts and messages here and all other yahoo groups..... So........

Edited by manimau - 23 November 2004 at 10:03am
loveneha_r Goldie
loveneha_r
loveneha_r

Posted: 23 November 2004 at 10:06am | IP Logged

Originally posted by manimau

So hold on whoever are overjoyed with Purab's exit..... You are showing your joy too early.... (Well I am happy that you are happy..... But don't want you to have the shock afterwards.... Wink) You may fall again as Purab may make a re-entry, and this time to only win Jassi over completely

how do u know that jassi will fall again for him...maybe she will be with armaan by the time he comes back! and i hope that happensBig smile 

Edited by loveneha_r - 23 November 2004 at 10:06am
manimau Senior Member
manimau
manimau

Posted: 23 November 2004 at 10:16am | IP Logged
LoveNeha...... Ummed par hi Duniya kaayam hain...... Tum Armaan-Jassi ki shadi ki ummed karo.... Main Purab-Jassi ke shadi ki ummed karoongi... Smile
loveneha_r Goldie
loveneha_r
loveneha_r

Posted: 23 November 2004 at 10:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by manimau

LoveNeha...... Ummed par hi Duniya kaayam hain...... Tum Armaan-Jassi ki shadi ki ummed karo.... Main Purab-Jassi ke shadi ki ummed karoongi... Smile

Smile well said!!!!

Rifhat Goldie
Rifhat
Rifhat

Posted: 23 November 2004 at 10:39am | IP Logged

I too agree that it wasn't Purab who worte the letter as it was totally unlike Purab the way it was written. Since when did Purab have problems with status? Nah, i don't think it was him who wrote the letter.

Hoping Jassi too realizes this and does not misunderstands Purab which although we know that is what the makers are gonna show us!Confused

-Rifhat

albelarahi Groupbie
albelarahi
albelarahi

Posted: 23 November 2004 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JODY

I doubt it. i mean what else? She kicked him out of his own house and called movers to take his stuff????

Purab probably did write a letter but it may very well have been replaced by this one. Purab's nature, his feelings for Jassi and the content of the letter just don't connect. Perhaps I am giving too much credit too Tony and Diya Singh to be logical Wink Anyways, it's good to see Purab leave and not be subject to Jassi's abuse anymore

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top