Fan Fictions

Kya Yehi Pyar Hai Updated P14 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 14

aishika_pyar_5

Goldie

aishika_pyar_5

Posted: 03 December 2006 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Kripa- Yes, what you just heard is definitley true. Angad has left for dubai and wont return till the marriage cerimony please dont tell him.

Anjali- lekin didi

Kripa cuts her off
K- nahee, yeh mere waje se, so mei sambhal kar loon ga.
KA- Okay then, we wont say anything...

Just then kripa leaves then she thinks to herself " i'm sorry angad, i could never have kept you happy. The real reason why i decided this marriage is because i never knew that your marriage was planned since birth. I never want to wreck your honor, therefore im leaving and going far, far away..." we then see kripa crying.

We see kripa's parents and prithvi's parents overjoyed because the only bahu they ever wanted was kripa.

---------- 2 days passed ---------------

Kripa is all decked up as a bride and is walking down the stairs " the sad version of kuch kuch hota hai is playing" she does the pheras with prithvi and prithvi seems overjoyed....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kya Yehi Pyar Hai Updated P14 (Page 7)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aishika_pyar_5

Goldie

aishika_pyar_5

Posted: 04 December 2006 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Kripa is constantly taking glances to the door to see if angad arrived but due to the bad weather, angad couldn't reach mumbai in time for the wedding. Kripa was kinda happy cause she knew if she saw angad then her heart would melt, so shes trying to be the strongest she can just to get over with the wedding.

Finally the wedding is over. Kripa and Prithvi take blessings from all their elders and then they leave. Kashish, Sujal, Anjali and Kavya have been in a low mood since the wedding. They all knew that kripa accepted this marriage, but they never came to know why.

Then we see kripa thinking of all the memories with angad. The beach scene, sinndoor scene, the hugs and the sad version of kaisa yeh pyar hai is playing. Then we see a car pull up in the driveway. Angad walks in and the first person he asks for is kripa.

Since its just Kavya, Anjali, Sujal and Kashish they all just remain quiet

Angad- jawab do mujhe? Kripa kaha hai?
Anjali- woh bhaiyya.. woh kya hai ki kripa..
Angad- Kripa kya? Kya hoga kripa ko?
Kashish- Kripa decided to marry prithvi, and the wedding took place an hour ago. I'm sorry angad but your too late.

Angad is left shocked out of hit wits.

He cant think properly so he goes into his room where he finds a letter.

Dear Angad,
I can understand what your going through. You might probably hate me for leaving you, but i did this all for your welfare. I never couldv'e kept you happy so i decided to marry prithvi. I did this all for anjali, she loves kavya alot and all this misunderstanding is because of me. I'm going far away angad but please fulfil my one wish... Get Anjali married to Kavya. Please do this for me angad, i know that i wont be there for her but i love her alot and i wont like it if anything happens to her.

Love, Kripa ...

Angad has millions of tears flowing down his face and says " I hate you kripa, i can never forgive you for what you've done. Kahbie nahee.

Then we see shaila walking by angads room " now i have kripa out of the picture so now the only thing i have to do now is to get angad married to priya...

--------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, i posted up a long part just for u Wink
Priya is a new character which will be introduced in the next part?

Will angad and kripa ever meet again?
Will angads majboori cause him to to marry someone else?
Will kavya and anjali get married?

To know keep reading Kya Yehi Pyar Hai (AK/KA/SK) Wink

.:Kiran:.

.:Kiran:.

Posted: 04 December 2006 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Big smile

This is just cruel... Cry

aishika_pyar_5

Goldie

aishika_pyar_5

Posted: 05 December 2006 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
This is an xtra long part, cause guys i have to continue with my studies so i will be continuing this fanfics as soon as i get time Smile

Angad just collapses onto his bed and stays there still, motionless and not even a sound was made.

Angad thinking) How can kripa do this to me. I loved her with all my heart. I gave her all my love. I loved her so much. Kripa, i will fulfil ur wish but i will hate you for the rest of my life. From this day on, i only live my life for me, myself and I ...

Shaila walks in and she puts on a act " angad beta, woh kya hai ki aapka mamaji proposal ne kiya" I would like you to accept this marriege. I have met the girl and everything. She is very nice and good.

We see a girl walking in high top boots. You see her moving her waist in a little short skirt. She puts on her mascara then her lip gloss. She fligs her her and it is none other than

http://shoot.indiatimes.com/roshni/photo13.jpg

She is priya. Then the scene flips back to angad and he accepts the marriage. Shaila wants the marriage to be held ASAP so she decided for the marriage to be held in the next week.

Kavya and Anjali go up to shaila and tell her about their relationship, so she decides to have the wedding the same day and Angad and Priya's...

Kavya nd anjali in their bedroom

K- Anjali i'm very happy today, because i have everything i ever wanted in life
A- im happy also, finally we will give our relationship a new meaning. Kavya and Anjali's softly brushed their lips together then they hugged each other saying at the same time " I love you "

A week passes by fast and its time for the wedding.

Angad and Priya get up to do the pheras/ They got around the fire then we see kripa praying and her diya blows out. We see angad putting the sindoor on priya, then we see someone calling kripa. We see prithvis dead body on the ground and everyone is crying. Immeaditatly prithvis mom takes off her bangles, then we see shaila putting kangans on priya. We now see kripa walking downstairs in a white saree all pale and then we see priya walking in the house with the rituals proceeding.

sidra01

IF-Dazzler

sidra01

Posted: 06 December 2006 at 3:06am | IP Logged
so sad i just read itr today but i am not able to figure out why did kripa marry prithvi she could just tell him the truth anyways great job

BengaliChica92

IF-Sizzlerz

BengaliChica92

Mahi Way Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 06 December 2006 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
Great part!!!!!!!
Plz go on soon!!!!!!!!! Clap

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 06 December 2006 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by armaghan0

so sad i just read itr today but i am not able to figure out why did kripa marry prithvi she could just tell him the truth anyways great job

remember, prithvi is evil!!!

anywayzz.. great partzzz just donno who told her that angad's marriage was pakki in childhood..

who is that evil person.. priya'z mom??

yaar u must continue asapp!! dont worry tho ill wait till u get free

aishika_pyar_5

Goldie

aishika_pyar_5

Posted: 06 December 2006 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Just for you'll i managed to write a part for you guys... Wink

Kripa is now a widow [ i had to kill someone off, cause new ppl will come in as the story moves on ]

Meanwhile angad puts on a happy face when deep inside is full of pain, anger and sorrow. He decides to move on with his new life with priya. Finally in their bedroom we see priya sitting on the fully decorated bed with her ghoongat covering her face.
Angad with courage finally takes off the ghoongat from her face, priya just stares at his face. She then says
" by the way mr. angad khanna, what did u buy me. And btw, i only like designer stuff and all my stuff need to be by armaani, banana republic, or some expensive brand. Afterall i am priya khanna now.
Angad is thinking to himself " oh god, now my wife is a full b---h... He just goes to sleep thinking about all his times with kripa.

He wakes up the next morning, takes a shower and finds that priya is already dressed. He asks her to make up the beds as he is getting late
P- Angad, what do u think of yourself. I am not your maid, ask someone else to do it. She just leaves the room in a rage
A- I hate her, i wish she'd just disappear.

We then see kavya and anjali walking down the stairs happily. They then tell everyone that they have decided to go to america as kavya needs to continue his work and at the same time they can spend time together. They will be on vacation for 5 months. They bid everyone goodbye but while leaving anjali thinks to herself that she wishes Kripa was there.

Meanwhile Kashish is sitting lonely and bored. She is sad that both her sisters left, and now she has nobody. She is just sitting sadly on the chair when sujal comes.
S- hey kashish, tum kya kar rahee ho?
K- kuch nahee..
S- to mere saath shopping chalo ge?
K- Kya shopping, is waqt?
S- haa, kyun. I need new working clothes and i dont have any sense of style.
K- kashish chuckles
Sujal is just mesmerized by kashish's beauty and just keeps staring.
K- chaliye?
S- Ha chalo... Embarrassed
--------------------------------------------------------
2 months passed ...

We see a lady wearing buisness clothes. We see her wearing high black heels, a black blazer, and we see her wearing black pants. When she turns her face it is none other than KRIPA...

We see her walking into a mansion and she is greeted by a girl named Kaajal

http://media.santabanta.com/gal/bollywood/kaajjalsony/10.jpg

Kaj- Hi di, tum kab ayye?
Kri- I just came

Kri- Btw Kaajal i need you to help me, i want to make a new design. { kripa is a famous fashion designer }

Then we see Angad, Priya, Sujal, Kashish, Shaila, Dilip, and dadi ( angads grama ) all in 2 cars following each other.

We then see Kaajal and Her Bua and Kripa eating.

( btw kaajal's bua also lives with kripa, so its kripa, kaajal and bua in one house )

Bua, kripa if u dont mind, i called a few relatives over for dinner i hope you dont mind.

Kripa- Not at all bua, as it is i wont be returning late from office tonight ...

I know this part was confusing so i'll just clear some things up.

- kaajal and her bua live with kripa, how they came in the story? i'll tell later.

I'll update in the next hour Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top