Kya Yehi Pyar Hai Updated P14 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 14

golu_1677

IF-Dazzler

golu_1677

Posted: 26 November 2006 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
great parts

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kya Yehi Pyar Hai Updated P14 (Page 6)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aishika_pyar_5

Goldie

aishika_pyar_5

Posted: 30 November 2006 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Part 10

kkavya and anjali are trying to make a plan to catch phritvi liekin anjali is styll trying to find out kkavya's secret. Anjali then gets a sms from angad that he has found phritvi at rocky mountain and kripa is with him. ANjali then tells kkavya that they will go to rocky mountain. They then arrive at the mountain. Angad and kripa at the side phritvi in the middle. Kkkavy thn puts his arm around anjali and anjali holds onto kkavya tight.

P: welcome miss anjali and mr kkavya glad youre here

K: cut the crap and tell us whats Going on

P: i will set free kripa and let her lead a happy life with angad lekin i need something in return

K: anything you name the price

P: anjali

A: kya.........

P: haun i said anjali........anjali will have to marry me to save angad and kripa and only anjali can make rthis decison.

Ang: Nahi....i will kill you

Anjali: with tears rolling down her eyes....muje yeh rishta manzoor hai

Kav & kri: anjali you wont do this

Anjali: for the sake of kripa's happiness i will accept this propsal. Phritvi tell your parents the wedding is fixed.

Car

Everyone is quiet. They all rach and go in. Kkavya is in the car. Anjali says wont you come in. He then drives away leaving anjali in tears.

Phrivi's parents come for the proposal and anjali's mopther is overjoyed. Anjali comes down wearing this:

www.utsavsarees.com/pages/sarees-large.asp?icode=SCA6&ct=Fes tival&st=&isS=True&isC=True&abp=23

They then see her while phritvi gives a wicked smile.
Nisha is phrivi mom and nachiket is phrivi dad

N: itna puyaar ladki....bahout husuurat henna?

N: nohut hubssorat hai

Now the propsal lies in you hand ms shaila do you accept this proposal

S: of course ive already asked a pandit and he said a auspicious date is the 20th and today is the 10 so we can have the engagement on the 15th henna ceremony on the 19th and the wedding on the 20th. SHouldnt we get the horoscopes matched.

N: we dont believe in that.

Im doing a leap so finally its the night of the engagement. Everthing is decorated as everyone is dressed beautfifully.

Kashish clothes:

http://ashika.com/ashikauser1/ProductDetailAction.ash?produc tid=538.

Kripa:

http://ashika.com/ashikauser1/ProductDetailAction.ash?produc tid=856

Anjali:
http://www.dmi-india.com/dFG11315.html
she is wearing the same jewelry and clothes

Kripa is crying and finally gets her dressed. Kashish has tears rolling down her eyes.

Kash: sister you will have your share of hapiness sis you will get your share. hrer it is said that the eldest sister puts on the bangles as it gives her a lifetime of proseperity. Kashis then places the red and gold bangles on her hand while they all cry. Suddenly the wipe their tears beacuse the mom comes. anjali is remembering alll her tymes with kkavya as she cries.

shaila: i will place your jewelery. She then places the head pendent then the neclace and then the earings.

S: my baby is looking so beautfiul. Sujal and angad then brings down anjali. Anjali has tears rolling down as phrivi has a wicked smile. Then they are about to exchange rings when the ring dropps and rolls to someones foot. When you see the foot its kkavya. He then picks up the ring and gives it back tp phritvi. They then have hyms playing at the back while they exchange rings. Then they all give a pieace of cake to eachother. Finally she cant bear it anymore she runs outside leaving everyone watching her...........

S: ok

Finally

berkeleygirl818

IF-Dazzler

berkeleygirl818

Posted: 30 November 2006 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
i HATE pritvi!!!!!!!!!! Angry PLEASE bring, Angad & Kripa together, soon!!!!!! LOL LOL and KILL pritvi!!!!! Angry Angry

BengaliChica92

IF-Sizzlerz

BengaliChica92

Mahi Way Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 30 November 2006 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Very good!!!!!!!!!! Clap

pure_choclate

Goldie

pure_choclate

Posted: 30 November 2006 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
aweosme Clap

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 30 November 2006 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
nice twist.. just got caught up...

continue sooooooooooooooooonnnnn

aishika_pyar_5

Goldie

aishika_pyar_5

Posted: 03 December 2006 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Hey guys,

I know i didnt upadte for quite a few days, but i will post the next 2 parts up or maybe 3 parts up tonight. I just need to finish a project and i promise i will update tonight

<3 Aishika Wink

aishika_pyar_5

Goldie

aishika_pyar_5

Posted: 03 December 2006 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Anjali runs outside as she cant digest the fact that she will soon become mrs. Prithvi bose. She is crying nonstop when she feels someone put their hand on her shoulder. She quickly wipes her tears to see who it was, she then sees that the person is none other than Kavya. She is happy to see him cause all she needs right now is someone to cry on and to comfort her. She cries on him and says
" Before we met, maine hamesha socha tha ki mere zindagi mein koi place for anyone, just me and my family" Today I feel that I was wrong, because I have found someone. That person is none other than you. " You may be shocked to hear all this, but mei kya karoo?" " I love you kavya, since I met you, you were always there for me and saved me when no one came to my rescue. I want to spend my life with you but fate has something else planned.
Kavya just standed their shocked but then a small smile comes to his face.
" Anjali since I met you I fell in love with you. I fell in love with your innoncence, your concern for others and out of all things the most beautiful heart you have that you can sacrifice anyday for anyone. I respect you a lot and love you a lot but under cumpulsion I had to remain quiet. I don't want to ruin your honour and respect; it is a sin to even eye another mans wife….
Anjali then puts her hand over kavyas mouth and they just hug. The hug for a long while just then kripa comes. Kripa apparently heard everything and is full of tears. Kavya and anjali is shocked to see her there.

Kripa, I know that this engagement everything Is all because of me so I have decided to accept my responsibilities. I have just explained everything to prithvis mom and the wedding plans are changed. In two days, your not the one that will be walking around the holy fire but It will be me ---

-------------- Kavya and Anjali just stand there shocked -----------------------

Post Reply New Post

Go to top