Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 14

aishika_pyar_5

Goldie

aishika_pyar_5

Posted: 24 November 2006 at 2:26pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by brainychild92

whos shaila?? was she introduced???? cant rememberr

anywayz great part.. nobody can seperate kavyanjali.. remember their ONE!!!!

continue soooooooooooooooooonnnnnn

Sweeetie shaila is angad, anjali and sujal's mom

And thanx for the wonderful comments

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kya Yehi Pyar Hai Updated P14 (Page 5)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sidra01

IF-Dazzler

sidra01

Posted: 24 November 2006 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
AWSOME MINDBLOWING simply differrent and unique just loved it

aishika_pyar_5

Goldie

aishika_pyar_5

Posted: 24 November 2006 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
part 8

KKavya comes oin with Anjali. He calls but no one is home so he tells the seveants to bring the medicnes. He slowly puts anjali on the bed. He sses her bleeding throught the nose and mouth he then geets a cotton balls and takes care of her. He then puts antiseptic on her wounds and bandages her up. Anjali while seeing this has completely left earth and is just gazing at kkavya at how loving and caring he is towards her. Finallly he sees her looking at him while they stare deeply into eachothers eyes and they both are holding hands while their title song " woh mile thay" plays. Just then they heard kripa and anagd come in.

Kkavya: ek minute....ill bring kripa and angad.

Anagd: where were you....

Anjali: bhiyya....phritvi

Angad i should have known......im gonna get him now i will kill him

Kripa: no angad we have to vbe careful we cant play our move yet.....we have to wait for the right time

kkavya: han anagad getting phritvi now wont be of any use we need to plan our moves and make sur enothing goes wrong beacuse if their is even one mistake the plan will be ruined.

Kashish comes in: hey anjali ow are you feeling.....hey kripa, anagad kkavya. Ill bring tea for everyone.

Just then mummyji calls everyone. She says there will be a puja done in the house to cast away all evil and bring hapiness to all of us. So after a while they all get busy with thir jobs. Kripa was in charge geeting the puja supplies. Kashish was in charge of the food preparations and anjali was in charge of decorating and inviting all the guests.

Kitchen

Kashish was cokking the rice when she suddenly burned her hand.

K: owwch...aww.....

Just the sujal comes in: he quickly takes her haind in his and blows the hurn he then gets the cream and gently places it on her hands to stop the burning. Kashish seeing this is blushing non stop and just then kripa is calling for kashish.

K: excuse me....as she blushes

S: its ok ill check the rice

K: Thanks

Living Room

In the living room kripa was standing on a ladder Suddenly the ladder tips beacuse she had moved to the side and she ends up falling. Luckiliy she fells right into angads arms.

A: kripa be more careful

K: hain anagad

A: he then tries to kiss her

K:but she puts her hand on her lips...nahiye anagd theres about to be a puja in the hoe and youre thinking about kissing me..

A: but we love eachother and is soon to be married

K: jaanti hoon anagd lekin if mummy ji sees

A: she knoes were in love.....

K: tum bhi na......

Anj: whats going on

ANJ; a puja is about to start and you to are love making in the living room

K: it wazn me it was angad

Anj: ha ha baba acche teek hay now lets get back to work

Puja time

Kashish clothes:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/utsavsarees/178302043/

Kripas clothes:

http://www.dmi-india.com/dFG12447.html

Anjali's clothes:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/utsavsarees/178302949/

IT was the puja time. Everyone was seated for the puja. Angad and kripa preformed the puja. Finally the puja was over.

Mummyji: kkavya beta please go and get the thali

Kkavya: ji auntie

Anjali was on her knees lighting a diya and placing the flowers by the idols. Just then kkavya went to pick up the thali and suddenly sindoor out of the thali fell right into anjali's maang. Anjali got up and then she felt the sindoor in her maang. The pandit seeing this he said.

P: anajali beta and kkavya beta plz come here. It is said that whoever is the first to place sindoor in your maang is your destiny and the person you will love forever and will become your future. I just saw what happend. We might not know where destiny takes us and what fate has in store for us but whatever happens you both are destined for eachother.He then places anjali's hand in kkavya's. Anajli theb goes to rub the sindoor when the pandit says it is very unauspicious you should let your maang be adorned with the sindoor. she then tries to walk away.

K: anjali dont feel shy about what the pandit said....could it be that you are my destinty my rue love?

A: han kkavya if you are destined to me then my destiny is bright to have somebody like you. The then hug while the song jiya dharak plays.

Then mummuji comes.

Mummyji: whats going on here

Kkavya: vo ...auntie vo......

Anjali: nahi mummy kuch nahiye

Mummy ji: its okay you are friends you tend to do that.

Night

Anjali was lying down in her bed thinking about all her moments from kkavya: the mall scene, the hospital scene, the hand holding scene, the scence where he took her from the brick place, the sindoor sence, the pandit scene and the last hugging scene

Anj: ka kkavya meri destiny hai

anj: am i falling in love with kkavya....only time will tell.

Kripa and angads room

Kripa sees angad sleeping peacefulling with his hands around her tight. Suddenly kripa sees phritvi with a knife over angad....

Kri: ANAGad...............

Thats it for today will update tomorow

Promo: Kripa in a bridal finery sindoor is being placed in her maang and a mangulsutra around her neck. Then when they show you the bride grooms face is phritvi. Angad is then handing over kripa to phritvi . Voiceover says " will kripa be destined with her love of will she be destined with hell. They then show anjali slow dancing with kkavya and then kkavya kissing anjali and then sujal and kashish having intimate scences. 6 people one destiny

berkeleygirl818

IF-Dazzler

berkeleygirl818

Posted: 24 November 2006 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
OMGG!!!!!!!!! why would Angad do that!!!!!!!! Cry Cry u left off at an interesting spot, PLEASE continue soon!!!!!!!!!!! Smile

MysticRiver

IF-Stunnerz

MysticRiver

Posted: 24 November 2006 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
going tooooo gooddddddddddddd.... Clap
please continue soon... Big smile

aishika_pyar_5

Goldie

aishika_pyar_5

Posted: 25 November 2006 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Thank you everyone and es the promo will beome reality everhing written in that promo will happen but many twists and turns will unravel the   secret

Part 9

K: angad nahiyee...........when she wakes up it was all a dream.

A: krips ....kya hua....

K: anagd maine bahut boura sapna dekha

A: kripa just relax as he said hugging her. They then both go back to sleep.

Morning

Kashish is making breakfast for everyone. Soon everyone is downstairs. All is itting and enjoying breakfast except kripa who is worried about phritvi.
Kashish then goes to take the toast when sujal also takes that toast the same time so right now they are holding eachothers hands. They are staring deeply into eachothers eyes when anagd says......

A: AHEM......whats going on her bhiyya and kashish di tum bhi na

Anj: angad i have heard sujal has the hotts for kashish

A: really how about we ask kashish di

K: she is just blushing and acting shy

S: stop this and how do you know i have the hotts for kashish

Anj: bhiyya so you do like her...se we were joking around till you admitted it youself

Kashish: quickly walks into thekitchen blushing

S: anagad and anjali i will get you fo rthis

Anj: love you

Phritvi's Home

P: anagad and kripa......you really are in love arent you...soon want to settle down too. I will make sure that this dream of yours never comes true i mean even if i will have to erase anagd off existence i will. Kripa i will make you forget his every memory....varana mere name phritvi Bhose nahi hay....or yeh hai merea vaada aur kripa tum jaanti ho phritvi never backs off from his vaada.

Angad and kripa then both go to work at the recording studio. Kashish leaves to go to the designers workshop. Anjali leaves to go to the hospital as she is a doctor. Sujal leaves for office.

Soon it is afternoon and everyone is back at home. Everyone goes to their room and gets dressed. Anjali is wearing a jeans and a blouse while angad is wearing a armless shirt with faded jeans and kripa in a black and blue velvet sports wear.

They all go downstairs and shaila is seated with a pandit. Shaila calls all of then beacuse the pandit will tell their future.

Pandit checks kripas hands he says: You have a marvellous life a head but i see many problems in your lofe now you will be suffering a lot alot of tears will be shed destiny will take you to a place where it is hell it self but later on you love will become your streaght to defeat all evil from his and your life. Kripa immediatley looked art anagd with a smile.

Now he checks anajali's hand: he tells anjali that she is destined for a great life ahead she will reacieve the love of everyone but she will have to sacrifice many things yiou will end up sacrificing your love for the hapiness of others. You will be robbed of the right you had but soon destiny will take its turnn on a path of hapiness.

He checks Kashish's: he tells her if you love someone tell them before its too late. You will have a great life but turns will come into you life where you think you are on the verge of breaking down but neaver break down beacuse you will cause the downfall of your love always stay strong and you will soon find hapiness.

He then tells anjali that the man of her dreams will be wearing blue today and i can see that he is tall and handsome. Just then we see kkavya coming in. Kkavya is wearing a blue shirt with jeans and he is coming towards anjali with her medicines. He then takes shaila's blessngings and hugs anjali.

K: how are you feeling....

A: much better kkavya take you for caring so much. Shaila seeing this now knows that kkavya is made for anjali and the samwe way of where his sindoor fell inn her maang. Mummy ji whats going on here.

Sh: kkavya we are having our horescopes checked

kkavya checks his and the pandit says: you willget the love of an godess. She will become your stregth in good times in bad she will teach you hhow to smile. But your past will become the reason yours and hers misery. But you will love her forever and you will soon get the hapinees you need. Kkavya hearig this gets sad on hearing about his past. Kkavya then sees flashbacks of a girl and a car crash and he theeen sees a little girl. Immediatley tears come to his eyes.

What is kkavya's secret. WHat will happend between kripa and phritvi. Will anagd get his hapiness. Will kashish claim her right on her love. What will happen. WIll kkavys's past be the destruction of his relationship with anjali. To find out keep reading Kya Yehi Pyaar hai

IndianCutie13

Goldie

IndianCutie13

Posted: 25 November 2006 at 8:08am | IP Logged
great parts

BengaliChica92

IF-Sizzlerz

BengaliChica92

Mahi Way Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 26 November 2006 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Awesome! Clap

Post Reply New Post