Kya Yehi Pyar Hai Updated P14 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 14

golu_1677

IF-Dazzler

golu_1677

Posted: 23 November 2006 at 12:51am | IP Logged
just read ur ff its really good

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kya Yehi Pyar Hai Updated P14 (Page 4)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MysticRiver

IF-Stunnerz

MysticRiver

Posted: 23 November 2006 at 2:52am | IP Logged
great part...me liking it very damn much... going tooo intresting....Clap please continue soon... Big smile

Edited by sun_423 - 23 November 2006 at 2:54am

sidra01

IF-Dazzler

sidra01

Posted: 23 November 2006 at 3:49am | IP Logged
awsome just loved it Tongue

aishika_pyar_5

Goldie

aishika_pyar_5

Posted: 23 November 2006 at 8:03pm | IP Logged

Part 7

Hospital

Anjali was waiting dwonstairs for kripa and angad but there was no sign. Kripa and angad were there but they were at the other exit. Then she saw PHRITVI. He quickly grabbed her and shoved her in the car.

Prithvi: you thought you could have escpaed me....i will now make you suffer for each and every of kripa's mistakes.

Anjali: what was kirpa's fault she was comeplled to marry you she had made a compromise with her life for you. ANd you want to kill her beacuse she never loved you. You never know what true love is....you were just obssed with kripa not in love with kripa.....love is about...trust,care, warmth, sacrifice. You could never know this beacuse you have never been in love.

Phritvi: i dont care about what love is all i want is kripa and thats it until i get kripa i wont let anyone be at peace...not even god if it comes to...

Anjali: dont worry god knoes everthing if destiny wills you get kripa if love wills anagad gets kripa....

Phritvi: he slaps her and her mouth starts to bleed

--------------Back at the hospital------------------

Kripa: kahan hai anjali

Angad:They called her down a while ago...where could she be

Kripa:lekin..........

Anagad: phone rings angad picks it up its phritvi.

Phritvi: you must be wonderin where you sister is...shes right here with me

Angad: if you get even a bruise on her i swear i wont spare you alive

Anjali screaming in background: Bhaiyya...dont worry about me.....save kripa di and yourself

He then pushes anjali into the wall and the phone cuts off. He starts to brutally beat her. He head is swollen, her hands can barely moves, she cant barly speak, tears rolling down her eyes as if she had seen death. she has not eaten of drinken antything in days. Angad and kripa are looking for her all over the place. They then decide to call kkavya to know where she might be. Kkavya goes on search for anjali. Finally kkavya sees a brick place and he can see phritvi. Phritvi puts a lock on blrick place and leave.

Kkavya walks up: oh   god its locked.....he gets a stone and hits the lock till it breaks. He runs in and he then sees anjali in chainsand she is cryaing and bleeding all over. He then breaks the chains off.

Anjali: kkavya.....kkavya save me.....kkavya

kkavya: ek minute

He quickly picks her up and takes her into the car. She is bleeding all over and is weak after not eating. She is hugging kkavya while he lifts her in the house.

Just then he sees Phritvi with shaila........

Edited by aishika_pyar_5 - 23 November 2006 at 8:04pm

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 23 November 2006 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
whos shaila?? was she introduced???? cant rememberr

anywayz great part.. nobody can seperate kavyanjali.. remember their ONE!!!!

continue soooooooooooooooooonnnnnn

sweet honey

Goldie

sweet honey

Posted: 24 November 2006 at 8:45am | IP Logged
wonderful plz cont soon Tongue

MysticRiver

IF-Stunnerz

MysticRiver

Posted: 24 November 2006 at 9:04am | IP Logged
coolllllll partt...... Clap
continue soon..... Big smile