Post Reply New Post

Page 13 of 14

MysticRiver

IF-Stunnerz

MysticRiver

Posted: 30 December 2006 at 12:11am | IP Logged
very nice.... Clap
please continue soon.... Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kya Yehi Pyar Hai Updated P14 (Page 13)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aishika_pyar_5

Goldie

aishika_pyar_5

Posted: 02 January 2007 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
Thanx guys, i will continue as soon as i get time Wink

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 02 January 2007 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
whos shaila??????

other than that AMAZINGG
rajeev is an ***!! pritvi is bigger

continue sooonn

sidra01

IF-Dazzler

sidra01

Posted: 02 January 2007 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
PLS CON SOON

miss_neha

IF-Rockerz

miss_neha

Posted: 03 January 2007 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Continue soon!!! itz goin gr8!!! Clap Clap

aishika_pyar_5

Goldie

aishika_pyar_5

Posted: 03 January 2007 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Recap:

-     Kashish Stops Anjali from slapping Kripa
-     A party is held because Kaajal and Kripa's designs will be aired in an international fashion show
-     Kripa is depressed due to all the problems that keep arising in her life
-     Prithvi walks into the party as a guest singer
-     Angad, Kripa, Sujal, Kashish, Kkavya and Anjali are shocked …

Today's Update:

All six people are left stunned. Meanwhile Kripa is shocked the most because now prithvi has made a public appearance and there is only one thing that is rushing through her head ---- " My Husband Is Back"
     Prithvi finishes his song while kripa is just left into a shock the whole time. Bua tells everyone to look at her as she has an announcement to make.

Bua- Hello Everyone, Thank you for coming to this party. You all probably know that the main reason for this party is to celebrate the fact that both my daughter's designs will be aired in an international fashion show ( Everyone Claps )
But there is another reason for this party, the reason is because Kripa's Husband Is Back

Kripa is just left stunned because Bua and Kaajal know nothing about her past. Angad is just in a shock the whole time…

Bua – Well Kripa, Prithvi came home and he told me that he was your husband. I was left shocked because I know that your husband died in a car accident about a year ago. But then he told me your love story how you both were madly in love with each other and you decided to get married. He also told me that you both were such a happy couple and thanks to ANGAD, you two were united. But unfortunately, destiny separated you two. But now, I'm proud to say that I would like to unite the both of you tonight on this special occasion.

Angad is just left shocked because of bua's words " You two were united, thanks to Angad"… In his heart, he still loves Kripa as much as he loved her before but now he loves her more. It pains him to see her with someone else, but he decided that Kripa loves Prithvi and he only wishes her the best. ( This idiot thinks Kripa Loves Prithvi )

Bua takes Kripa's hand and puts it in Prithvi's hand and everyone claps. Angad cant bear it anymore and just decides to run out the door in tears. Anjali who was crying the whole time, decides to run after angad to calm him down.

Meanwhile Everyone is dancing slowly ( couples )… Kripa is crying silently while dancing, Prithvi notices this and smirks to himself " Now Kripa, I'll see how you can escape me… This is just the beginning of our game of Love and War aur mein kuch bhi kar sakta… Kuch bhi…

------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys, thanx for all the lovely comments I really appreciate it… I'm not sure what might happen next so can u please give me some suggestions? Big smile
As you can see, on my siggy I have the not that says " Inactive due to personal problems", well I'll continue every two days…
Don't forget to Comment =D

Dark Love

IF-Rockerz

Dark Love

Posted: 03 January 2007 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
i finally got caught up again!!! awesome parts!!! i cant believe shaila is involved in this stuff! Shocked...i think angad shouls somehow find out about prithvi and rajeev and then silently take revenge and show prithvi's true colors!! but its up to u Smile cont soon Clap

IndianCutie13

Goldie

IndianCutie13

Posted: 03 January 2007 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
great part

Post Reply New Post

Go to top