Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aishika_pyar_5 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
All are just mesmerized by karan.

They all think that he is just so cute. He then starts to cry and kripa talks to him like a baby and everyone is just surprised with kripa's behaviour. They never knew that kripa was a natural with children.

Kashish- kripa how are u so good with children?
kripa - pata nahi, but its a strange feeling when u hold a child in your arms and say that its your own. I know that karan mera beta nahee hai,lekin i want grow him as my son.

kashish - oh okay.
Priya- all i know is that i dont want any children, theyre just brats..
Kripa- no not all children are like that. Just wait till you get a child of ur own, then you'll know.
Priya - yeh nahi ho sakta ..
Kripa- kyun yeh nahi ho sakta?
priya - i dont care whether angad wants a child or not but all i know is that i do not wanna loose my figure [ and she just storms off ]

Kripa- i'm sorry bua ji, shes mad because of me. I'll go apologise.
Kaajal- kripa, there is no need.
Kripa- par?
Kaajal- kripa she is the one with the problem here so why should u apologise?
kripa- okay.

Just then the phone rings.
Kaajal - kripa, someone wants to talk to you.
Kripa takes the phone and walks out of the room.

Back in the family room **

Kaajal - you know what bua, i think that kripa and rajeev make a good couple. They both get along with each other so well and they're best friends.
Bua- yes thats so true...
Anjali, Kashish and Angad arent really comfortable discussing kripa's marriage.

Just then kripa comes back and bua ji tells her that she, dilip and naina will go into another room to have a private conversation.

Its just kripa, angad, sujal, kashish , kavya and anjali.
Anjali- kripa how did u become so rich and all this?
Kripa- after prithvi's death i went back to university and got my degrees and therefore im a fashion designer.
Angad- why kripa why? why did u leave?
Edited by aishika_pyar_5 - 17 years ago
desikudi818 thumbnail
u left off at an interesting spot!!! but AWESOME part!!!! PLEASE continue
soon!!!! 😊
aishika_pyar_5 thumbnail
A- why kripa why did you leave?
K- -----
A- kripa awnser me, i want an awnser
K- angad, this is a matter of 2 years ago. Just forget it and move on with your life as i have with mine.
A- forget it kripa? How can i forget it... It was one of the most worst moments in my life.
K- i cant awnser your question
A- you will awnser this question tonight ...

Just then priya comes.
Priya - kashish, angad, kavya, anjali and sujal bua is calling us.

Kripa - i'll go put karan to sleep.
Kripa picks karan up gently and gives him a soft kiss on his temple.
Kripa gives karan a bath and he smells sweet oh johson's baby bath. Kripa is wearing a loose nightgown which and is in karan's room.

The room is full of baby loony toons and is painted in a soft baby blue with touches of white. His room is very cute just like a little nursery. Meanwhile bua and kaajal is giving everyone a tour of the house and when she comes into karans room she sees kripa in the rocking chair holding karan in her arms and is in a deep sleep.
Angad is just mesmerized by kripa's beauty and just wants to give her a warm hug and never let go.

Kaajal - aur yeh hai karan ka bedroom. Kripa suddenly wakes up and sees everyone. Kripa is about to get up but then bua stops her.
Bua- its okay kripa relax.
Kripa - so how do you'll like the house.
Kashish - its very beautiful.
Kaajal - kripa, its very late. So i was wondering if they can maybe stay for a while.
Angad- absolutely not. We have to go home.
Priya- whats wrong with you angad you always have a problem. If kaajal insisted then why disagree with her.

Kripa - angad, if you dont listen to kaajal then atleast listen to your wife.
Angad feels weird by kripa adressing priya as his wife.
A- okay, we'll stay.
Kaajal- oh i love you kripa and she gives kripa a tight hug. Kripa, i dont know whether you have any sisters or not, but take me as the sister you never had.

Tears well up in Kripa's eyes and Anjali and Kashish can see it. Everyone is about to leave but then kripa says..

Kripa - kashish, Anjali, Kavya, Sujal and Angad wait back. I have to talk to you.

Everyone leaves but Kashish, Anjali, SUjal ,Kavya and Angad stay back.

Kripa- kashish, anjali this house is as much as yours as it is like mine. If any of you 5 need anything just take it there is no need to ask. Anjali and Kashish run to kripa and give her a hug and they start crying.

Kashish, Anjali - kripa you dont know how much we missed you. Didn't you ever remeber us?
Kripa- Of course i did. There wasn't a day that i never remebered you.
Anjali- kripa you even missed my wedding. You didnt even attend it.
Kripa- anjali i did attend it. I was there, i saw your eyes searching for me but you couldnt find me. You were wearing a beautiful maroon lehnga and kavya was wearing a black sherwani.

Anjali- that means you were there?
Kripa - of course i was.
Angad- how come we didnt see you.
Kripa- i only went for the marriage cerimonies of kavya, anjali and you and priyas then i left.
Kashish - how come you didnt even bother to meet us?
Kripa - i couldn't, anyways forget the past and tell me how are you'll doing.

Anjali - we're all good but we wish that you could be present with us through all our joys and sorrows.
Kripa looks down.

Kripa - angad, so hows married life going?
Angad - perfect, just great...
Kripa- thats good.
Angad- so hows motherhood going?
Kripa- good

Just then someone walks in...

--------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, i will continue the next part for this tonight πŸ˜‰
desikudi818 thumbnail
AWESOME part!!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ PLEASE continue soon!!! 😊
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
whos this rajeev?? i wonder.. wewll is priya evil? i think she is.. or is she just a spoiled brat?? who is that evil brat that wanted angad to marry priya??

i wonder who entsers..

i just got caught up and must i say, WOW!!!

continjue ssoonn
sidra01 thumbnail
awsome its reaally cool thank god prithvi isnt alive i hope priya also divorce angad or die
aishika_pyar_5 thumbnail
The person that walks in is rajeev.
Kripa- rajeev tum yaha?
Rajeev - ha mein yaha, kripa woh actually i need to talk to you about an important matter.
Kripa - excuse us and then kripa leaves.
Angad burns with jealousy

** Kripa and Rajeev **
K- rajeev, kya huwa?
R- kripa, someone is after your designs. Apparently, at office today a file was stolen. That file contained all the papers which declared how much money we make and how much was made. That file is confidential and if it falls into the wrong hands then i dont know what will happen.
K- are you serious?
R- yes and the person left something behind, it was a note is said " this is just the beginning "
K- oh god. Okay, rajeev you go to the office and see what you can find, i'll meet you there.
R- okay...

Everyone is talking when kripa comes down wearing a black v-neck shirt with black pants and her hair loosed down. Shes wearing light make-up and looks radiant as ever.

K- bua have you seen my keys?
B- kripa, kahaan ja rahe ho?
K- there is a huge problem and i have to go solve it.
B- kya hua?
K- bua I cant talk right now, i have to go meet rajeev. I'll tell you everything when i get back.

Angad gets furious when he hears about rajeev again.
K- bua, dont wait on me tonight cause i might be back late.

K- bye everyone..
Anjali and Kavya dont really like it when kripa is around rajeev.

** Office **
Kripa and Rajeev search all over and finally find the file. Beside it says " make sure you keep an eye on karan tonight, and u were looking for this right"
Kripa rushes down the stairs and gets into her car and drives home as fast as she can.
Everyone is still there and are in the family room. As soon as kripa walks in she has a cut on her temple and its bleeding because when she rushed down the stairs she fell down.

Kaajal is passing by the door when she sees kripa rushing in the house.
Kripa holds her head and faints.
Kajal- [ screams ] KRIPA!!
Everyone hears and the scene ends
aishika_pyar_5 thumbnail
Note** Everyone who reads this fanfic, and who will continue to read keep checking often because i will be updating frequently since i have nothing to do in the next 2 days πŸ˜‰

Kajal rushes to the family room.
Kaajal - BUA, WOH KRIPA, SHE IS UNCONCIOUS
Everyone rushes to see kripa lying on the floor with blood dripping from her deep cut on her forehead.

Kavya rushes to kripa and takes her into the bedroom and bandages her forehead. Kavya calls everyone inside to see kripa.

Kavya- kripa is still unconcious, apparently she has taken in a deep shock. She has pulled a muscle in her arm and wont be able to use her left arm for atleast a week. She needs full rest and care.
Angad is tensed and kashish puts her hand on his shoulder.
Kashish - dont worry angad, sab teek ho jaye ga.
Kripa then wakes up...

Kripa- what happend?
Kavya- Kripa, what do you last remeber.
Kripa - i was with rajeev then i read a letter threatning to kill my baby. I ran down the stairs and tripped, i rushed home then everything went blank.
Sujal- kripa, calm down and just relax. Karan is fine and anyways we are with you. Bua has decided that we will stay here for a week.
Kripa- okay.

** Kavya and Anjali's room **
A- pata nahi kavya, muhje lagta hai ki jo bhi kuch hua, ek coincidence nahi thi par kuch aur?
K- kuch aur? kya matlab?
A- i dont know, but something is telling me inside that a big storm is coming. And the target of this storm is none other than kripa di. But what is it i just cant understand...
K- okay anjali, relax. Its nothing of that sort; its probably just your imagination. Kuch nahi ho sakta kripa di ko, hum hai na?
A- your right, lets just forget all this.
Anjali goes to sleep hoping that what she said wouldnt come true.

** Kripa's Room **

Kripa is in her room thinking about all the threats. Rajeev's words about the file gone missing. All this stuff just doesnt seem to make sense to her, maybe its all just some illusion of hers that will go away in just a few days.
-- Just then angad walks..
K- aree angad, aap yaha.. beto na.
A- kripa, kaajal wants to know what do u want to drink.
Karan starts to cry.
Angad picks him up and plays with him and he stops crying.
Kripa- angad, i think he likes you. He isnt really fond of other people but its strange to see that he likes you.

berkeleygirl818 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
AGAIN!!!!!! u left off at an interesting spot!!!! AWESOME update!!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ PLEASE continue soon!!!! 😊
aishika_pyar_5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: berkeleygirl818

AGAIN!!!!!! u left off at an interesting spot!!!! AWESOME update!!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ PLEASE continue soon!!!! 😊

πŸ˜† don't worry, i'm posting the next part soon πŸ˜‰