Page 1
Page   of 14
Page 2 Page 14

aishika_pyar_5

Goldie

aishika_pyar_5

Posted: 21 November 2006 at 11:56am | IP Logged

Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics at GlitterYourWay.com

Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics at GlitterYourWay.com

Starring:

Neha Bamb and Iqbal Khan As Angad And Kripa

Ejaz Khan and Anita Hasandani As Kkavya And Anjali

Rajeev Khandelwal ANd Aammna shariff as sujal and kashish

Angad: Angad is a high postar and iz very famous singer. He preforms at a lot of shows and iz a heartthrob for girlz. Girls go mad over him and all wanta to marry him. He is a tough and funny guy but is very short tempered. He loves his sister anjali and his brother sujal. He is protective over his sister and can do anything for her hapinnes. His best friend is kripa and the both love eachother silently but wont say it.

Kripa: Kripa is also a popstar like angad and a very famous singer. She makes all her albums with angad and preforms with hime 2. They both love eachother immesnsly but wont say it. They silently love eaother. She is very beautiful and is very quiet and shy. She also loves her sister  kashish. she is the last child of the family.

Kkavya: very handsome and charming. He is a very big buisness man and owns the kkavya group of industries. He is very famous but has a past which makes him bitter and cold. Is their anything that can make kkavya dark life become full with light.

Anjali: loves her broth sujal and broth angad. She is cute and very stubbron at times. SHe believes in love and always finds her hapiness in others. She is very easy going but can sacrifice anything for the hapiness of others.

Sujal: sujal is busisness partners with kkavya and is very rich. He also loves his sister anjali and loves his brother angad. He is always busy in work and can never find time for love and is very short tempered like his brother.

Kashish: she is the clone of kripa. She loves her sister and she is a designer. She designes all of kripa clothes and owns her own clothes line called kashish temptations. Kasish believes in finsing her knight in shining armour but kasish is always ended up shedding tears as she knoes light never comes into her darkened life.

What will become of this 6 young ppl to find oout keep reading Kya Yehi Pyar Hai.

Edited by aishika_pyar_5 - 03 January 2007 at 2:07pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kya Yehi Pyar Hai Updated P14" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ahlaam5

IF-Rockerz

Ahlaam5

Posted: 21 November 2006 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
soundz interestin
start soon

aishika_pyar_5

Goldie

aishika_pyar_5

Posted: 21 November 2006 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Part One:

Angad is ust waking up as he looks at the clock and sees that its 9:30 pm. He quickly rushes and takes a shower and gets dressed. Then there is shaila( angads mom) telling him to come and sit for dinner. Then anjali comes with toast and butter. He wuickly grabs a roti kisses anjali and his mom and runs out to the car. He is in a hurry as he and kripa waz supposed to preform their new song at 9 pm and he as always is late. He knows kripa will kill him as he waz already late for the last 2 . When he goes there he sees a mad and furious Kripa.

Kripa: kripa starts to laugh as she says i knew this would have happend.

A: I can explain.

K: explination koi zarorat nahi

K: our preformance starts till 11pm beacuse i changed it and aunty shaila and anjali and sujal will arrive her for 10 :30 so we can go and geet something to eat.

A; Thank you muje bhoog hai

K; (Laughing) chale

They are eating and laughing and having fun when kripa sees prithivi.

(Pritivi Bhose will be played by amit tandon)

Kripa's smile drowns.

Pritivi then walks up to kripa and sits at their table.

P: hey kripa baby. Remember me. Of course how can u forget me as you were once miss kripa Bosle.

A: excuse can u plz leave you are not welcome here.

K: angad lets go from here.

A: Angad looks very confused as he is trying to figure out the raaz that phritvi waz saying

K: on the way back kripa mentioned not a word and nor did angad wanna ask as he that that it would be an invaision of her privacy.

Sorry i know this part is only abou angad and kripa but i will have all 3 couples in the next part as i have to leavwe for university.

IndianCutie13

Goldie

IndianCutie13

Posted: 21 November 2006 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
great part
wondering what is kripa's raaz? Confused Confused

berkeleygirl818

IF-Dazzler

berkeleygirl818

Posted: 21 November 2006 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
i LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!! it is fAnTaBuLoUs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Clap Clap PLEASE continue soon!!!!!!!!!!! Smile

BengaliChica92

IF-Sizzlerz

BengaliChica92

Mahi Way Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 21 November 2006 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
WOW! Very awesome! keep goin! Clap Clap Clap

candyprincess

IF-Dazzler

candyprincess

Posted: 21 November 2006 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
great part

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 21 November 2006 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
she was once mrs prithvi bosle!!!!!!!!! WHYY!!!!(SARCASTIC)

okay im gonna let uu open that raaz urself..

great part and sounds like a good story
cant wait til u continue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top