Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: babita..

Nice, loved it 👏👏

Thank you Babita 😳
SriMaatangi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
And, it has happened!
The last chapter of Part 1 is here. I have loved writing this story, and I hope you all have loved reading it.
By the grace of my Lord Narayana, I will be continuing this story with a brand new Part soon :) Till then, miss this story!

A REALISATION

Dharani restlessly moved on the bed, as she tried to sleep. Though her eyes were closed, she felt like she was in a dreamland, like she was going to see something different.

"Swami, you said there was something important to tell me before I split into three and take birth", said Devi Lakshmi to Lord Narayana.

"You know how you are Radhey love?", asked the Lord.

"I happen to, yes"

Lakshmi's sarcasm amused the Lord.

"You are spending too much time with me", mused the Lord.

"I am your wife. With you will I stay", said Devi Lakshmi.

"And this is the same thing Shri, Bhu and Nila said to me as well", said the Lord, laughing.

"I am Shri, I am Bhu and I am Nila Lord. You decided that", said Lakshmi.

"I did, my love", said the Lord. "Now, Bhu must be the most Radhey in this birth"

"Of course Lord", said Lakshmi, smiling. "My Bhu form will need Sita and Radha's strength in her for this birth"

"But there is the other thing also. The one with Krishna", said Lord Vishnu.

"That is why", said Devi Lakshmi. "All my three forms will have Radha memories, but Bhudevi will feel the most of Radha. She will be more Radha than the others, and obviously Bhama, as in this birth.."

"Krishna needs both in one. Well, I need both in one, but no difference", said the Lord of all Lords. "Bhudevi will have to become Radhey, more than the others, for this purpose. This time, Bhu will suffer the most, just as the literal Earth is going through suffering"

"Just as the Sky is suffering will you suffer", said Devi Lakshmi, smiling sadly.

Dharani woke up, shocked. She was Radhey? And what was that thing with Arya? And... her eyes widened as she took in all the realisations she had gotten with that one dream. She looked around wildly, taking in the forms of Lord Narayana, Lord Rama and Lord Krishna sitting in front of her. All three of them appeared, which made no sense as all were Paramatma, but yet made the most sense.

Dharani stared at the moon like faces of her Lords, and they stared back, love forming through the air, water rippling in water bodies, the trees dancing, flowers blooming at night, animals waking up and forgetting their enmity, instead rejoicing; all the Devtas feeling the Divinity of Love wrapping around them, giving bliss to all.

Suddenly, Dharani realised that she was in three forms right then, and that her Lord being present was changing things. She smiled, and fell into the loving arms of her Lords, revelling in their love, and giving as much as she could. 

Shyam smiled.

The time to meet her was fast approaching. But before that, He needed to figure out how to get in touch with His other two forms.

He closed His eyes in meditation, a smile forming on His lips. The goal had been achieved!

radianteyes. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Aww this is so beautiful 
I know I have been missing on the review but it is as beautiful as yesterday 
Keep writing 
I hope pravha and mrinali realuze things soon
wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Aww! This was the best! Simply lovely! Only you can put forth thelittle natkhat and little romantic love of Lakshmi-Narayan! (here toh we're got the triple bonaza, yayy!) Edited by Radhikerani - 7 years ago
Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing chapter Srutha
LakshMila thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aww...but*ignores*
Not reviewing unless you review my new chap on wattpad...you know what it means for me 😭
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
This is beautiful, Srutha!

The perfect ending to part 1, can't wait to read more!
Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
perfect, yes this is the word to describe this update, sru. waiting for the second part.
Justitia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Lovely and absolutely perfect! 
Viswasruti thumbnail
Krishna , great  update ,  a wonderfully conceived and a  well-narrated story with a perfect ending. 
Esp .  your conclusion of Dharani  as an  amalgamation of three epic characters, the Goddess Laxmi herself as Sita, Radha and Bhudevi . You never allowed us to deviate while following the story line,  from the main content , a good quality of a great writer . 👏
Waiting to read the next Part !