Fan Fictions

Fan Fic .... A-K (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 165

mitu

Goldie

mitu

Posted: 28 July 2005 at 12:09pm | IP Logged

Meanwhile, Angad comes back to Mumbai within a day and goes straight to Dadi's house....When dadi sees him....she gets up and goes near him..

D: Just a sec Angad...I have some thing for u

Dadi goes inside and comes back after few min...meanwhile angad thinks that dadi might want to give him some surprise gift and is all smiles....

D : Angad...yeh tumhara pyar ....Kripa ne lauta diya aur woh yahan se hamesha ke liye chali gayi...I hope u are happy now...

A : Stunned doesn't know what to tell...he sees the locket and has tears in his eyes....And starts crying...

D: Why are u crying now angad, u got what u want...Aren't u happy now? Why are u crying.....

A : I am crying because i am a fool....after what she did to me, thentoo i am crazy about her...want to go to her.....make her come back to me....that's why i am crying...

D: What did she do angad? In fact it was u who did this to Kripa...

A :U don't know any thing dadi...And he tells her every thing about what naina, kartik , anitha and harshini told and showed him....

D: And u belived them...U loved Kripa ....and u never even tried to ask her about it...U never tried to find out the truth....

A : Whats there to find out dadi ...I had proof in front of me....

D: What u see may not be the truth always....There are two sides of the coin...But u saw only one.....any ways there is no reason why we should take this topic out again angad, kripa is gone from urlife and u are free bird again...May be u don't trust her, but i trust her completely...So, please never aagain say another word against kripa again in front of me...Saying this dadi leaves and goes to her room...

Angad is all shattered goes to his house and his room without any ones notice and falls on the bed with tears in his eyes...........

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Fan Fic .... A-K (Page 9)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mitu

Goldie

mitu

Posted: 28 July 2005 at 12:20pm | IP Logged

Next day, Angad comes down with a determination, to find ut the truth, because dadi's words kept on ringing him throughout the night...

N: Angad where are u going?

A: Mom i am going out....Please cancel all my appointments for next 2 days will u.............

N: Angad what is this foolishness,,, you have concert comming, u need to do recording...

A: Puts hands up and tells better cancel it for two days....I have some work ....I will talk to u late r ...bye and leaves, before naina could tell any thing to him.....

Naina thinking....what has come over him....She thinks that kripa went away to nainital so there is no problem....I think Angad just needs some time to forget that damned girl...

Angad mean while goes to Kartik's office...But before entering ...he  hears some voice,,,,,

Some one  : S

Kartik : K

Anitha : A

S: Mr. Kartik.....I want some more money......

K : We gave u all the money u deserve...

A : Kartik..better give him the money before he spells out the truth before angad....

K : OK...How much do u want....and this is the last time i am giving u money...

S: I want 50 lakhs....and kartik and anitha are shocked....

Angad is listning to all this conversation and is shocked too...But he doesn't know which truth they are talking about....

lucky-moon

Goldie

lucky-moon

Posted: 28 July 2005 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
mitu u doing an awesome job its just spectacular keep up the good work palClap

mitu

Goldie

mitu

Posted: 28 July 2005 at 7:59pm | IP Logged

As Kartik is about to give money to Black mailer, Angad comes in angry....

Ka: Angad, what are u doing here? You need to be in studio, u have a recording here.....

A: Don't pretend here kartit...I want to know what is all this about...

Ka: what do u mean?

A: Kartik don't pretend, i have listened to your whole conversation...

Kartik and anita are shocked...Meanwhile angad holds the colar of the person who is blackmailing, and asks him whats the matter...

K: Angad leave him...

Anitha: Then tell me the truth or ele...

Ka: Angad its nothing...We just got a contract due to our inner contancts and so...

Angad is now really angry

A: Till now there is no company who doesn't wants to sign contract with us...so please only truth....

A : In her fear....catches hold of Kartik's sleves

Ka: Ok Angad let him go...I will tell u every thing...

Edited by mitu - 28 July 2005 at 8:00pm

mitu

Goldie

mitu

Posted: 28 July 2005 at 8:15pm | IP Logged

Here Prithvi still doesn't know that Kripa has gone back to nainital, so goes to dadi's house to meet her...When he comes there dadi tells him about Kripa and what angad has told him of what all happened....Prithvi is confused and leaves Dadi's house...He feels that there is a big misunderstanding about something in between kripa and angad...

So he leaves to go to Harshini's hostel...

Harhini is shocked and happy to see Prithvi there....

P : Harshini...I want to talk to U...

H: Sure Prithvi...Just give me a min i will come with u...

After some time Harshini and Prithvi reach beach and Harshini thinks that may be prithvi knows truth about Kripa two timing him and so he came back to her...

Harshini and Prithvi are about to speak at the same time....when Harshini tells him to speak first....

P : Harshini, I know u are a very goood friend of Kripa, but i want to know some.....

Harshini stops him...and

H: I know prithvi what u are gonna say to me...Yes Kripa was dating u as well as angad at one time...And i know  that u are regretting about ur decision to marry her.....

Prithvi is shocked to hear this/....

P: Harshini stop right there......Kripa is a very good friend of mine...It is true that i loved her...But kripa made it clear that she never loved me and will always be my friend...we understand each other and thats all there is to our relationship....

Harshini is out of speach and then slowly starts to sob and puts her head down...and starts crying...

H : What have i done....I know I know that i should have asked and talked to kripa, but anitha and kartik made me believe that kripa was cheating on both of u and i was angry because i loved u so much....and i did all that because of my selfish act, without trusting my own childhood friend....

P : What did u do Harshini?

H: Tells him every thing ....

P : Is shocked hearing all this...Now he knows why angad behaved in such a manner

simplyconfused

IF-Dazzler

simplyconfused

Posted: 28 July 2005 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
just caught up and it is awsome plzzz continue soon!!!

mitu

Goldie

mitu

Posted: 28 July 2005 at 8:20pm | IP Logged

Prithvi is very angry on Harshini....

P: I never thought that u would do this to Kripa....I am sorry but i could never love u now...because u have hurt the only person i loved....then he says...I or u may never get our love back, but i would like kripa and angad to get together...

H: Devasted tells him yes, i will tell angad every thing...

Prithvi asks Harshini to call angad and ask him where he is and they would like to meet him....

Harshini after calling tells him that angad is in Kartik's studio....so both prithvi and Harshini come over there....

Meanwhile, kartik is telling again some lies to Angad and same time Prithvi and Harshini come in....

happe

IF-Dazzler

happe

Posted: 28 July 2005 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
thanx mitu, just read most of the last parts now. It is so good. waiting to read more.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.