Fan Fictions

Fan Fic .... A-K (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 165

mitu

Goldie

mitu

Posted: 28 July 2005 at 10:28am | IP Logged

Kripa's mom and dad reach mumbai and check in at the hotel there, after freshing up, they leave for dadi's house...

Dadi's house...

Dadi and Kripa are sitting on dinning table...Kripa's eyes are red and black lines under her eyes are visible...

D: Kripa beta eat some thing atleast...If u don't eat u will fall ill...Kripa takes some sandwich and is about to eat, she feels sick and runs from there, to her room and again starts crying on the bed...

Mean while dadi is looking really worried now and was talking to doctor on phone, when Kripa's parents come there....They hear dadi's conversation with doctor and their eyes are searching for Kripa...

D: Come inside both of u...I am so happy that u came...I don't know what to do about this girl...May be gayatri can talk to her...She just keeps on crying...and doesn't eat at all...

Gayatri asks where is Kripa and dadi takes them to Kripa's room

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Fan Fic .... A-K (Page 8)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kaj!

IF-Rockerz

Kaj!

Posted: 28 July 2005 at 10:30am | IP Logged
ClapClap very nice Mitu. 

mitu

Goldie

mitu

Posted: 28 July 2005 at 10:41am | IP Logged

Gayatri : G

Sulebhan : S

Dadi leaves them near the door and goes from there telling if they need any thing she is downstairs...

Kripa was leaning against the pillow and her eyes were full of tears....she doesn't even notice that her parents are sitting besides her in her anguish...Just then Gayatri and Sulebhan look at each other and speak through their eyes and have tears in their eyes too...Slowly Gayatri reaches for Kripa's hand and Kripa jerks and just keeps on looking at her mom...And after few min she just hugs her tightly , tear flowing from her eyes, Sulebhan puts his hands on kripa's head and Kripa looks up...She is so relived to see her parents and lets all her pain and misery just go away and is again due to her medication and weakness goes to sleep on her mom's lap with out having a single word with any of her parent...

When Kripa gets up after 3 hours, she still finds her self on her moms lap ...No one else is there in the room...Dadi and Sulebhan are down in the Kitchen having lunch, as kripa's mom told she will have lunch with her daughter...Kripa first thought she must have been dreaming about her parents being here but then when she sees her mom she is really happy.....and gives a small smile to her...

G :How are u feeling beta...

K : I am fine mom...I am so happy that u came...I was so alone and did not know what to do here...Dadi was my biggest support, but i was missing u very much...

mitu

Goldie

mitu

Posted: 28 July 2005 at 10:55am | IP Logged

G: We too missed u a lot beta....

K : Again has tears in her eyes when she tells her mom about her baby...Mom why did my child get the punishment for the wrong we have done...

G : Beta, stop crying.....Whatever happens happens for good....Just forget everything now and come and have some food...Your dad is downstairs and really worried about u....Now be brave and give ur mom a smile...

Kripa gets a little hope and goes to meet her dad...When she comes down stairs, her dad gets up from the table and hugs her,,,,Kripa was about to tell some thing when he tells her...

S :Kripa I have forgiven u for everything...Just want u to make a promise to me...

K : I will do as u tell me dad...

S : I want u to pack up and leave for nanital with us today......

K: Little shocked, but gets herself together and just tells ok... and goes to dadi...

D : Kripa it will do u good to go with ur parents and make ur self strong...I will come and meet u within a month or so ...ok...

K : Just hugs her ...thanks dadi

G: Common Kripa eat some thing then i will help u pack up....

K : Eats very little...Mom thats enough for me for now,,,,I will start my packing...

G : Ok beta i will be there within few min...

Kripa goes to her room and takes out her suitcase and airbag...She starts taking out clothes and filling it in the bag...Just then some thing drops from the near by shelf

mitu

Goldie

mitu

Posted: 28 July 2005 at 10:56am | IP Logged
thanks kaj..

mitu

Goldie

mitu

Posted: 28 July 2005 at 11:12am | IP Logged

Kripa picks it up and sees its the chain given by angad....She then puts it aside and has tears and remembers the time when angad has put her that chain around her neck...Just then Gayatri comes in and sees the chain...From Kripa's face she automatically knows that the chain may be given by angad, but does not tell any thing...just goes near kripa and hugs her tight and tells her every thing will be alright...Kripa is all packed and comes down with her bags....Dadi hugs her and kisses her forehead, ..Sulebhan and Gayatri thank her for all she has done to Kripa and ask her to come to nainital, and dadi promises she will visit soon and asks to take care of Kripa....

So they all leave...They are outside climbing in the taxi when Kripa stops them and says she will come just now...She goes inside and near dadi, dadi is suprised and asks her what happened...Kripa gives her the chain given by angad and asks her to return it....

They go to the hotel room check out from there and reach the airport....

Mean while angad was getting ready to go to Goa, for some recordings....He reaches the airport.....and is behind sulebhan for the check in...

Kripa and her mom are sitting on the chairs just in front...and Kripa has her head on Gayatri's shoulder and Gayatri is stroking her hairs and murmuring softly....Angad just turns around for some reason and sees kripa there..He just keeps on looking, and feels that Kripa can't do some thing like that,,,she is looking so innocent, then he frowns at seeing her ot airport....

He doesn't notices her parents ....his eyes were just on Kripa, when he sees her mother, he gets an acknowlegdement that Kripa might be leaving mumbai for ever.....When he thinks about never seeing kripa again, his heart breaks in pieces....

But then he remembers how kripa had betrayed him...he just thinks that it is good that this girl is leaving and then suddenly Sulebhnan turns around and sees angad...He is so angry with him.....and was about to say some thing when Kripa comes in between and says her dad that they should leave....and with out even glancing Angad's way Kripa leaves with both her parents on either side,,,,

Angad keeps on looking at them till they are out of sight and then check in's and goes to his flight with sad looks, remembering all the time he spent with kripa....

Kripa on the other hand,,,,just is trying to ignore angad's memory so much that she was being very much stressed...Gayatri asks her to take some rest on her lap...and then Kripa after some times goes to sleep....

Edited by mitu - 28 July 2005 at 11:40am

mitu

Goldie

mitu

Posted: 28 July 2005 at 11:51am | IP Logged

Nanital...

Kripa reaches their house with mom and dad, and they take her to he rom, both hug her and tell her to freshen up and rest and leave the room...

Kripa goes near window and just then she sees the photo of Angad she had left while leaving nanital...She has tears in her eyes and just stands there for a long time....

After about an hour, Gayati comes to the room with milk for Kripa and sees her standing near the window...She goes near Kripa

G: Beta just forget what happened, angad has betrayed u and Dilip, whom your father had helped so much in his bad times, just turned his back on his friendship...This people have become hollow from inside...And one thing that matters to them is Money...So its waste to cry for them....U need to forget all that happened and start your life with a new start....

K: After some times stops crying, wipes her tears and tells her mother )....Yes mom u are right ...these people are not worth for our tears....I will never ever cry again....I promise u that....

Kripa's mom smiles and asks her to drink the milk...Kripa tells shw will freshen up.....When Kripa comes out of bathroom, she sees her mom

K: Why are u not sleeping mom? Why are u still awake...Kripa's mom just smiles and gives her milk and asks her to turn around and starts applying oil and combing her hair.....Kripa remembers her chat with her mother before she leaves to Mumbai and has tears in her eyes and turns around and hugs her mom ...After some times she sleeps on Gayatri's lap and is happy to be there....Later when she is asleep , gayatri puts her on bed and sleeps with her arms around Kripa lovingly..........

mitu

Goldie

mitu

Posted: 28 July 2005 at 11:57am | IP Logged

Its morning in Nainital...About 9 in the mornign and Kripa is still asleep...

Bobby is so excited to go to her, but Gayatri asks him not to distrub his sister as she is tired....But around 9 Bobby becomes restless and sneaks into the bed room with out his mom's notice and just jumps on the bed and starts screaming his lungs off....

Kripa just wakes up startled......Then when she sees bobby she is so angry on him and starts to run behind her with a pillow to hit him and same time Gayatri comes to the room and its just like old days, then bobby comes to Kripa and says he missed her a lot...and Kripa hugs him and tells that she too missed him....

Then again seeing how senti all this is going, bobby just tells his mom....that he is not going to shift his room from here and again kripa is behind him...Gayatri is all smiles.............And so is Sulebhan who was seeing from outside the door....

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.