Fan Fic .... A-K (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 165

Athena90

IF-Rockerz

Athena90

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 24 June 2005 at 7:12am | IP Logged
relax..... give me some time, i'll continue.....

ab se tum logon ko intezar karna padega! kyunki meri school  monday se shuri ho rahi hai!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Fan Fic .... A-K (Page 6)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kaj!

IF-Rockerz

Kaj!

Posted: 24 June 2005 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Claplovely lovely.  cant wait for them to meet face to face

Senorita Sanaya

IF-Sizzlerz

Senorita Sanaya

Posted: 03 July 2005 at 1:02am | IP Logged
If you don't continue fast and make it lengther mai tume kacha chaba dunga get it fast 

sandy290393

Groupbie

sandy290393

Posted: 24 July 2005 at 7:07am | IP Logged
SOMEBODY ELSE CONTINUE PLZ

mitu

Goldie

mitu

Posted: 24 July 2005 at 10:36am | IP Logged

ok i will continue....

Kripa thinks of Angad and what he did to her....She is very sad about thinking of her child too....And then Kripa is confused as to who this person is, who claimed to be her husband and why does he comes only when she is asleep...So, she asks the nurse...

K : Nurse, mere pati kitne baje ate hain roj...I just wan't to make sure i meet him...

N : Apke pati dopahar 1-2 ke bich ate hain....

K : Haan lunch hour mein ate honge...Vo kafi busy hote hain...Mein in daviyon ke vajase so jati hun...any ways thanks

N: U r welcome..

Kripa thinks to her self...I will just have to see today who my pati dev is....Don't know why he is hiding from me...and why he told this lie...

So at around 1 Kripa faces other side of the door and just closes her eyes...Angad as usual comes to see Kripa. He comes closer and at the same time Kripa opens her eyes.....She is shocked to see Angad there...She is angry at the same time she is not able to control her feelings for him..But remembers how he ditched her and how he insulted her so many times...

thats all for now...will post after some time

Kaj!

IF-Rockerz

Kaj!

Posted: 24 July 2005 at 10:41am | IP Logged
kool.  Pls continue, its good

mitu

Goldie

mitu

Posted: 24 July 2005 at 10:49am | IP Logged

Next Part...Ok guys it will be easy for writing in english....so i will continue in english

Before Angad or Kripa could speak, nurse comes in and when she sees Angad has a huge smile on her face.

N : (to Kripa)so u got to meet ur husband today, thats good, I hope u are happy now...then she turns to Angad and just says how eager kripa was to meet him and leaves taking some note of the medications...

Now Kripa is angry...

K : Angad why are here and why did u tell all this people that u are my husband...I don't want to see ur face ever..After what u did to my family me and unborn child......she could not hide her feelings any more and starts crying...

Angad has this guilt about he being responsible for the accident and wants to tell Kripa about it...He thinks that even though Kripa has two timed him, he should confess her about the accident

A : (closes his eyes) Kripa....I am sorry....I was driving too fast and i was drunk and ...your accident happened due to me...Our child is dead due to me...I am sorry kripa ...I am so sorry...and his eyes burst into tears...which he could not stop...

Kripa is shocked to hear this...She could not utter a word out of her mouth and just keeps on looking at Angad....

Angad after some times regains his strenghth...and then tells her why he told them that he was her husband...Still Kripa did not utter a word...

Kaj!

IF-Rockerz

Kaj!

Posted: 24 July 2005 at 10:52am | IP Logged
CryCryso sad

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.