India-Forums

Fan Fic .... A-K (Page 11)

mitu Goldie
mitu
mitu

Posted: 28 July 2005 at 9:18pm | IP Logged

Mean while angad comes down and yells at his mom

A: Mom how could u do this to me....

N; What did i do Angad...Your engagement is done with mishti and u are getting wed next week

A: Like hell i will.

Hearing angad swear naina is angry too....

N: Angad what has gotten in to u?Why are u behaving so carelessly...

A : I know u will never understand my love and only thing that ever mattered to u is money....I don't give a damn to ur money...So leave me alone...I am not getting married now or ever to Who ever u choose...I love Kripa and will love her for ever....Even if she doesn't acceps me now because of my stupidness, to believe you rather than my love...saying this he heads upstairs....

N: is schocked and doesn't know what to do...She turnss around and sees Mishti, damini and Prithvi standing there..near the door...and  it was obvious that they have heard every thing.....

stonex IF-Dazzler
stonex
stonex

Posted: 28 July 2005 at 9:25pm | IP Logged

brilliant again

thanks

mitu Goldie
mitu
mitu

Posted: 28 July 2005 at 9:35pm | IP Logged

Prithvi leaves from there without a word....

Damini goes to Naina...

D: So u were playing with my daughter and wanted her to use against kripa.....U are so disgusting naina...U did this only because mishti has money right....u don't care  a damn about her...just her money...its good ur son is more sensible than u and i respect him for his honesty...and as for u....i don't think we can continue our so called friendship.....which may be a farce from ur side as all this marriage thing was........So good bye...and hope not to see u ever again...

N: Damini I...

d:Naina i don't want to hear a word from u....Good bye....

Damini turns to mishti

M: Come dear lets get out of here...............

M: U go on mom, i want to talk to Angad once...Please...

Damini tells ok and leaves....

N: Mishti beta, i know i got carried away and did all tricks with Kripa, but i liked u a lot and always wanted u to see as our daughter in law....so...

M: Its enough aunty...i did not wait here to talk to u i want to talk to angad...

A : comes down and sees Mishti ....Hi Mishti....

M: Angad i want to talk to u...can u come with me....

A: OK...Lets go...

They drive and go to Coffee shop...

happe IF-Dazzler
happe
happe

Posted: 28 July 2005 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
wow, i am waiting to read more. the story is excellent 
Selina IF-Sizzlerz
Selina
Selina

Posted: 28 July 2005 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Wow, just love your fanfic. Plz cont. Smile
stonex IF-Dazzler
stonex
stonex

Posted: 28 July 2005 at 9:39pm | IP Logged

exccellent again

thanks

mitu Goldie
mitu
mitu

Posted: 28 July 2005 at 9:47pm | IP Logged

In the coffee shop...

A: I am sorry Mishti, but i can't marry u....and please don't ask me the reason...

M: I know why u don't want to tell me the reason,....Its due to ur mom and u don't want her to disrespect...right.....I understand...Prithvi told me everything...And i am sorry for both of u.....I was behaving so foolishly...I knew u loved each other first, when we were in Goa for a shoot...But i thought i love u and could not bear u with some one else....And so was rude to Kripa too...Kripa had to go through all this...I am really sorry Angad...I just want to let u know that i will always be there for u and Kripa...and when u meet her...doapologise from my side too will u....

A: Sad....Mishti i don't know whether i and mishti will ever get together....

M: Angad don't say that...I know u two will get together soon.....

A: I hope so too...thanks any ways...I need to leave now....

M: Ok Angad Bye...If u want any help do call us....

A: Hugs her and says bye and leaves...

mitu Goldie
mitu
mitu

Posted: 28 July 2005 at 9:51pm | IP Logged

Thanks all of u....

I never wrote any fan fic before...so trying my best...Its good to know u all are liking it...Hope to improve and bring back our Kripa an Angad soonnn

See ya,....bye

Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index