Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fic .... A-K (Page 10)

mitu Goldie
mitu
mitu

Posted: 28 July 2005 at 8:28pm | IP Logged

Angad is shocked to see Prithvi there....

Kartik and Anitha panic seeing Harshini there...

H : Kartik is telling a lie Angad...

Ka: What do u mean and who allowed u to come in with out my permission...

He was going to call security...when Angad interupted...

A: I gave her permission....

And turns to Harshini...

A: Now the truth....

Harshini tells everything to Angad about the blackmailing thing, then about how prithvi reached etc...then Prithvi comes near Angad

P: Angad, i went to Nanital, because i thought Kripa was miserable....Then i found out about both of u....Believe me i and Kripa were never more than friends, its true i love her very much...but the only person kripa ever loved is u and u alone...

Angad eyes are tearful now and he remembers all the bad words he throwed at kripa, kripa in hospital...their conversation....kripa leaving mumbai...and then he has a shocked expression...when he thinks about Kripa is not near him any more.....its been 2 days Kripa left...in front of him, without saying a single word....

mitu Goldie
mitu
mitu

Posted: 28 July 2005 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Thanks friends....
happe IF-Dazzler
happe
happe

Posted: 28 July 2005 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
wow, now i can't wait to read the next part. mitu continue soon. thank you for continuing, its awesome.
simplyconfused IF-Dazzler
simplyconfused
simplyconfused

Posted: 28 July 2005 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
awsome job!! continue soon!
mitu Goldie
mitu
mitu

Posted: 28 July 2005 at 8:53pm | IP Logged

Prithvi, kartik...both call his name and wanted to tell some thing...but Angad could only picture Kripa and her miseries.....While he is going out of the Kartik's office, naina was about to enter in...and when she sees Angad..she is very much worried seeing him crying...

N: Angad what happend beta...r u alright...?

Angad with out a word giving her an angry look and goes away from there.....

Naina peaks inside Kartik's office and seeing Harshini Prithvi Anitha and karthik in shocked state...knows that Angad knew the truth now....

Now naina thinks that it is better to marry both angad and mishti soon...

so she calls damini immideately and tells her that she is commign to meet her...

Damin's office...

N: Hi Damini...How are u?

D: I am fine...what's up naina? How come u want to meet me urgently?Is there any problem?

N: U can say so?

D: whats that?

N: we need to do mishti's and angad's marriage within a week...or else we need to wait for another year or so...

D: But naina so soon...How can we do all this in a week/

N: Leave it to me...I will arrange every thing if u are ready...

D: Ok Naina as u wish...

mitu Goldie
mitu
mitu

Posted: 28 July 2005 at 9:06pm | IP Logged

Naina goes home happily as she has got her way...and thinks how to convince Angad....

In Angads room....Angad is drinking and crying at the same time...He is feeling so guilty now.....Damini goes to his room and knocks....But angad doesn't answer...Same time Mishti comes there to meet angad after she gets to know about their marriage...She is very happy.....

N: I don't know whats wrong with Angad, but mishti if u talked to him then he will be fine....I know u love him..

M : Ok Aunty i will talk to him

Mishti goes to the room and knocks and slowly tells Angad that its her...

Angad opens the door,,

M: Hi Angad...Kya hua tum itne pareshan kyun ho....Batao angad yeh sab kya hai...

A: I can't talk to u right now Mishti...Please leave me alone...

M : Angad we are getting married within aweek...and u are all alone here in ur misery...Tell me whats the problem...may be i can help u....

Angad is shocked to hear about marriage...but still doesn't react to her...

A : I can't tell u any thing mishti...not right now....will talk to u later bye...

Mishti just is confused and goes away from there...

Mishti reaches home and finds Damini there busy in marriage preparations...

D: Mishti thank god u came...Here select whatever dresses u want from this and even we need to go to choose ur jwellery...there is so much to be done....

Then she sees Mishti and knwos there is some problem

D: Mishti beta what happened...why are u so depressed...u must be happy....u are getting married next week...

M: Mom i am happy...but angad.....

Same time Prithvi comes in and sees all the preparations...

P: What is all this mom?

D: Naina told me that Mishti and Angad have to get married next week, so i agreed...

Prithvi yells: what?

Both Damini and Mishti are confused by his behaviour...

P: This marriage has to be cancelled...Angad will never agry to marry now that he knows the truth about his so called family members...

D: What are u talking about Prithvi...

P: Tells them how naina and kartik have trapped Kripa and about angad kripa love and their child miscarriage...Hearing all this Mishti is shocked...

Mishti wanted to hurt Kripa and Angad for what they did to her....and even naina...so she wanted to go through this marriage...she never tells her mom about the miscariage and her conversation in hospital with Angad...So now when every thing is out...she is sad, but even more sad , that she thought bad about kripa....and misunderstood her and even angad who has gone though all this hell due to his own family members

Edited by mitu - 28 July 2005 at 9:12pm
simplyconfused IF-Dazzler
simplyconfused
simplyconfused

Posted: 28 July 2005 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
AWSOME AWSOME!!!! CONTINUE SOON!!!!
stonex IF-Dazzler
stonex
stonex

Posted: 28 July 2005 at 9:16pm | IP Logged

that is awesome

read from start to know

just too good

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index