Fan Fic .... A-K - Page 5

Posted: 18 years ago

Next morning Kripa was given discharge and dadi takes her to her house....Prithvi comes there as well and dadi tells him what all happened...Prithvi is angry on Angad now, for ruining Kripa's life....

On the other side...Angad is still thinking that Kripa cheated on him....but he does know that the child she was carrying was his..So he is sad about it and is really feeling guilty...Naina comes to his room...

N: Angad...what happened? Are u feeling alright, why are u so upset..?

A : Mom Kripa had an accident yesterday...and it was because of me...and our..our child is dead..?Naina at first  is shocked and then smiles to her self thinking that now that problem was solved...

N : Angad isme tumhari koi galati nahi hai...You need to get over it and start a new life...U are to be married soon . so cheer up

Naina is about to leave when angad speaks up

A : Mom I can't go though this marriage...

Naina is shocked and turns back and comes near Angad

N: Angad why are u torturing ur self..Mishti is a good girl, she loves u and she is from a good family...why are u ruining ur life for that grl who cheated on u

A : I don't give a damn about what kripa did mom, but i can't love or marry any one else....I loved kripa so much, and she cheated on me...Now i can't love any one else so please ....Just call off this marriage..

Naina tries to tell angad some thing but angad stops her and leaves the room....

Mean while Kripa is thinking about Angad and their time together and then she thinks about his engagement...their phone conversation, then how angad told her to get lost and so on...She has tears in her eyes...Dadi enters her room with a soup bowl and asks Kripa to eat it...Kripa is lost in her world and she doesn't even sees at the soup..Her eyes are mystied and she could vaguely see dadi

K : Dadi, I have nothing to loose now ....my parents, love of my life, my child ...all of them are gone...I am all alone now...

D : Don't talk like that my child ...i am always with u....

Just then prithvi enters in the room and has some beautiful flowers in his hand

P : Me too

He hands over the flowers to Kripa

K: Thanks Prithvi...

P : Kripa no matter what happens..i will always be with u, as long as u need me...

Kripa looks away with tears in her eyes..

P: Kripa i just want to be there for u as a friend.....I hope u will accept that...

K : Thanks Prithvi...

Dadi intrupts in between...

D : Kripa take this soup now and sleep for some time...I will be back..then she leavs

P: Ok Kripa i too need to go now..I have some work...

K : Bye Prithvi.

P : Bye and take care

good job mitu. Thanx for continuing the story. It was too good.

Sneha, my kiddo where are you????????? When will you come online??
hey thanks happe....and Kaj...I never wrote any fan fic before...this is the first..hope u all like it...

Prithvi is leaving dadi's house and at the same time Angad is comming to dadi's place....Angad is jelous of Prithvi...but decides to just omit him...But Prithvi comes in his way..

P : Why did u come here...wasn't it enough that u insulted her so many times and then caused this accident...?

A : Prithvi let me go....I did not come here to meet ur so called two timming cheat lover...Just then dadi comes out he

Prithvi is about to say some thing...but when he sees dadi, he just walks out leaving dadi and Angad on porch...

D : what are u doing here angad?

A ; shocked by the question....Dadi i came to meet u...

D : Angad please don't come here from now on...After what u did to kripa, i feel ashamed to call u my grand son...Leav and don't come back...

A : You don't know what Kripa did dadi...she is so disgusting....(dadi inturrups)

D: Enough Angad...may be u don't trust Kripa, but i trust her completely and i don't want to hear any thing...and due to ur carless ness she lost her baby...so please leave now...

Angad is hurt by dadi's such rudness and is angry on Kripa as he thinks that this is all happening due ot Kripa...

Kripa on the other hand is desperately wanting to speak to Harshini, but does not get her no..she even calls nanital to speak to harshini, but harshini's parents tell her that harshini is in mumbai...Kripa is worried about Haarshini.,..

kewl part mitu. I am loving it. Hope Angad and Kripa find out the truth and clear their misunderstandings. 

Kripa is depressed due to all this and is sitting on the bed remembering all the mango days and sad days, and about her baby, just when dadi comes there....

D : Kripa beta...forget what all happened and start a new life...I know its not easy, but u need to get out of all this and start fresh..

K: I don't know dadi, i just don'tknow what to do...Even today when Angad has hurt me so much, i can't take him out of my mind....I get angry at him for what all he did to me, but then i don't know...and again she starts crying..(Dadi hugs her and lets her cry...and kripa falls asleep still crying in dadi's lap..Dadi puts her on bed, kisses her fore head slowly and goes away, taking a last look at her near the door)

D: (Thinking to herself)I don't know how kripa will get out of all this and start a new life for herself...Then she tries to call nanital ...Kripa's dad picks up the phone...

D: Sulebhan ...i am dadi here....How are u?

S: We are fine ...But after what ur son did to us, we don't want to keep any relation to their family...

D : Sulebhan...I know what my son did was wrong...I am sorry for that and will never ever forgive both my son and grandson for that...But any way i did not call for talking about them...I called to talk about kripa

S: She is dead to us...

S: How can u say that sulebhan...She has made a mistake but that does not mean that u should think about ur child dead, any way i need to tell u some thing...and she tells every thing to him...about kripa's miscarriage and her depression....Sulebhan is shocked hearing kripa's condition....and on the other side kripa's mom was listening to this conversation and starts crying....Sulebhan tells dadi he will call later and goes to Gayatri...He consoles her that every thing will be alright and they leave for mumbai immideately...

Kripa's mom and dad reach mumbai and check in at the hotel there, after freshing up, they leave for dadi's house...

Dadi's house...

Dadi and Kripa are sitting on dinning table...Kripa's eyes are red and black lines under her eyes are visible...

D: Kripa beta eat some thing atleast...If u don't eat u will fall ill...Kripa takes some sandwich and is about to eat, she feels sick and runs from there, to her room and again starts crying on the bed...

Mean while dadi is looking really worried now and was talking to doctor on phone, when Kripa's parents come there....They hear dadi's conversation with doctor and their eyes are searching for Kripa...

D: Come inside both of u...I am so happy that u came...I don't know what to do about this girl...May be gayatri can talk to her...She just keeps on crying...and doesn't eat at all...

Gayatri asks where is Kripa and dadi takes them to Kripa's room

👏👏 very nice Mitu. 

Gayatri : G

Sulebhan : S

Dadi leaves them near the door and goes from there telling if they need any thing she is downstairs...

Kripa was leaning against the pillow and her eyes were full of tears....she doesn't even notice that her parents are sitting besides her in her anguish...Just then Gayatri and Sulebhan look at each other and speak through their eyes and have tears in their eyes too...Slowly Gayatri reaches for Kripa's hand and Kripa jerks and just keeps on looking at her mom...And after few min she just hugs her tightly , tear flowing from her eyes, Sulebhan puts his hands on kripa's head and Kripa looks up...She is so relived to see her parents and lets all her pain and misery just go away and is again due to her medication and weakness goes to sleep on her mom's lap with out having a single word with any of her parent...

When Kripa gets up after 3 hours, she still finds her self on her moms lap ...No one else is there in the room...Dadi and Sulebhan are down in the Kitchen having lunch, as kripa's mom told she will have lunch with her daughter...Kripa first thought she must have been dreaming about her parents being here but then when she sees her mom she is really happy.....and gives a small smile to her...

G :How are u feeling beta...

K : I am fine mom...I am so happy that u came...I was so alone and did not know what to do here...Dadi was my biggest support, but i was missing u very much...