Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angadzgirl thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

dnight and sweet dream....it was so good....

~sweta~

Athena90 thumbnail
thanks guys. so here it goes:

Angad feels aweful. But knows what he's got to do.

Angad: Aap please Kripa ko bachyiye! Baby ko abort kariye!

Angad has tears in his eyes. He feels guilty of killing his own child but has no other option! The operation takes place and is successful.

Doctor: Sub kuch teek se hogaya hai. Kripa ko do ghate main hosh aajaye gi. Usko kuch dino ke liye hospital mein rehna hoga, aur phir hum unhe discharge har denge.

Angad nods and decided to go home and freshen up. He has been in the hospital the whole night and is very tired.

On his way home, he keeps thinking of all the good and bad times he spent with kripa. - main tumhe boolna chata hoon, magar nehi kar saaktha.

At the khanna residence

Naina: Angad, beta tum kaise ho? Tum bohut tired dik rehe ho, jaa ke fresh ho jao. Hum nashta karte hain.

Angad wonders how come his mother is so concerned. how come she did not question him about his whereabouts for the night. but he just forgets it. He goes up and freshens up and comes down.

He sees Mishti there. They sit down and do breakfast together. Mishti is talking to Naina and angad is quiet. He feels guilty about telling everything to Mishti at the same time he is relieved.

Naina: angad tumhe studio jaana hoga. Beta vahan kuch kaam hai, use please tum dekhe katam karo!

Angad nods.

Mishti: Angad mujhe bhi studio mein kuch kaam hai. Please mudje drop karo!

In the Car.

Mishti: Angad, main Kripa ki halat ki bare mein ab sab kuch jaan thi hoon. Maine doctor se baat ki! Anyway, thanks for telling me the truth yesterday.

Angad just smiles. He doesn't know what to say and do. The reach the studio and they both get down.

Angad thinks to himself: I'm sorry Mishti. I'm sorry for everything. Magar, tumse saach chpa nehi saakta!

Mishti thinks to herself: I'm sorry Angad. Jo main Karne wali hoon, use tumhe bohut takleef hogi. But i'm really sorry. Magar jo mudje karna hai, main use zaroor karoongi!

thats all guys. hope u like it!
happe thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanx. It was great as always. If possible, do kill Mishti. It's hard to tolerate her now. ๐Ÿ˜†
Athena90 thumbnail
LOL happe... for the next few parts mishti goes missing. then she will be back. can't kill her so easily. ๐Ÿ˜†
happe thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: galsn3105

LOL happe... for the next few parts mishti goes missing. then she will be back. can't kill her so easily. ๐Ÿ˜†

thanx. I am happy as long as she is missing.  ๐Ÿ˜†

stonex thumbnail

the was awesome

thanks

Angadzgirl thumbnail

wow...it was Aweosme....plz continue...

~sweta~

Athena90 thumbnail
Continued

In the hospital

Kripa regains consiousness. The doctor breaks the news to her. She is devastated. She is crying non-stop. She burries her head in her knees and continues to cry. She refuses to take her medicines. The nurse tries to console her.

Nurse: Kripa, please aapne ko samalo! Kabhi kabhi aisa ho jhata hai. sab Bhagwan ki marze hain!  Tum please aapne aap ko sazaa mat do. Aapna dawaii le lo Kripa.

Kripa refuses to even look up. She is still crying!

Nurse: Magar tum bohut lucky ho! Tumari accident tumari pati ke car se hua aur vo tuhe yahan forun lekar aaya. varna, tum mar jhate!

Kripa suddenly looks up. In a meek voice she asks: Pati?

Nurse: Haan. Tumara Pati. Bohut acche insaan hai! Puri raat bahar the. Bohut parishaan lag rehe the! Tumse bohut pyar karte hain! Aise pati iz zamana mein milna bohut lucky hota hai! Ab tum please dawaii ka lo!

The nurse gives her her medicine and Kripa takes them

Kripa to herself: Aab ye Pati kaun ho saakta hai?
Athena90 thumbnail
Let me post the next part as well......

Angad comes to see Kripa whenever she's asleep. He doesn't want Kripa to know about him! He feels very guilty! The nurse always notices this and tells Kripa about it when she wakes up

Nurse: Kitna ajeeb hai tumari pati. Jab tum behosh thi, tab tumari paas the. Jab tum hosh mein ho, tub tumari paas nehi hain! Jab tum sote ho tabhi tumhe dekhne ke liye aate hain! Tumari liye kuch lekar bhi nehi aate hain! Bohut ajeeb hai! Maine unse keh diya ki aagle baar jab vo aayenge, tum tumari liye kuch lekar aaye!

Kripa is very confused.

Kripa thinks to herself: ajeeb toh hai! yeh pati kaun hai? Aur aakir chata kya hai?

coming up: Angad and Kripa come face to face!

stonex thumbnail

its great

please continue fast