ANJALI THANKU SO MUCH FOR THIS.
UR WRITING IS MEDICINE FOR ME ATLEAST. 
AND AS USUSAL LOVED THIS UPDATE
👏
Ishq-high thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I always get lost in your writings and dont want them to end
This AU SS couldn't have come at a better time... Seeing the current tone of the show , this is much needed.
I love the concept and the way you wrote and I dont think that the Hindi was off at all... It seemed legit and good but you should write in whatever language you feel comfortable in.
again fab first chapter.
Thank you for the PM.
Edited by yashimalhotra - 7 years ago
QUIRKY333 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you for this! ❤️ much needed in these desperate times 😆
thefangirllife thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
You make my day, I love it when you start something new. I love this so much and I know it's going to get better!!!

But yo, write IshKara too, please, the IshKara fandom needs you!!!!!!!
Faith28 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wowww brilliant start...all set for the next update😛
Breezyexpanse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you so much. .I was waiting for writings...U r a fabulous writer👏.All U r writings are amazing. ..I liked the concept. .actually I loved it..

Please plz plz update soon

Thankz for the PM
Edited by -siliya- - 7 years ago
jassie_17 thumbnail
Awww..this is a great start dear...am tuned into this!!!
And yes I miss this friendship of Shravan and Sumo badly but I can't deny just how much I'm enjoying the series too...the changed relationship of Shraman too...so all in all its a double treat for me!!!

Keep writing babe. .

Cheers,
Jassie
sman2195 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Storyteller, 
"Coming Home"... Buddy, I am hooked!!!👏 Everything felt perfect. Sumo's mum is alive. Shravan's parents are together. Kamini Chachi, is not evil... Pushkar being the perfect friend and good brother... Thoroughly enjoyyyeeed reading the first chapter. 

I read your previous work "Desire" and "Vertigo".. when I saw "Coming Home" this morning, couldn't stop myself from reading it further, despite telling myself, I wont visit the forum or pick up another Shraman story to read once i am up in the morning, but i just couldn't. And now, i am hooked. 

Loved the content, loved the conversation between Sumo and Shravan... Loved how he went to see her, before heading home..He sounded so cute, when he said "bhoog lagi hain!!".. This felt so in place, as if it was a normal thing and they weren't seeing each other after 3yrs and 6months!!  

After the first chapter, I could only ask, "why can't the TV make shows as this perfect?" "why does the maker have to show conflicts and problems?" 😡😡why can't they just take your story and make it into a show? 🥳

You are brilliant. I guess, I told you this before...But once again, take a bow and accept that... I loved each and every word. Looking forward to read more!!! Till then, take care dear and write beautiful stories. 

Loads of Love, 
Susmita
nileshni679 thumbnail
A lovely concept. Nice to see that Kamini, Nirmala and Priya are close to each other.